• This topic is locked This topic is locked
254 replies to this topic

#41 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:03 AM

"heh sorry I thought that the moment needed something more to be romantic" said Zazriel as he rubbed the back of his head smiling as he looked down at Momo

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#42 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Edd chuckled "there all going to die that's what happens when we go to your domain, my home. That ones soul is mine though you will not be getting his we have a bound soul contract which means when his body dies he become a skull spirit like me or if I dir he becomes an unchained demon" he chuckled some more "come now you know I love to screw you hour ladyship but what I didn't count on was him falling for her" he said as he justord to leena "if her soul u get he will work for you".

Shaun held her in his arms "come now my captain let us get the ship back underway, let us get to your father" he said as he brush her hair away yo dee her green. The eyes he now cant live without.
Posted Image

#43 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

she smiled and kissed his cheek and jerked back with a smile

"ON WARD TO ADVENTURE!" she yelled grabbing a pirate hat and going to the wheel

momo smiled and stood next to zazirel "i can motion the water to make the the sailing faster and smoother" she said to leena

leena pointed to her " PERFECT" she said laughing as she calmly smiled at Shaun actually having fun for the first time in a long time. she held out her hand to him so he could take it

shirahime looked at him

"you know i don't hate you darling Edd but you also have to realize if you didn't follow me up there you wouldn't be down there now stop hatting on me " she said kissing his forehead leaving a red lipstick mark as she let him go and disappeared

kitty Arca, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Sep 2012.

Posted Image

#44 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

Shuan walked up behide her placing one arm around her waist and taking her hand in another "well let see how fast she can go ay Captain" he said with a smile as he kissed the back of he neck softly

Edd was rubbing his forehead on the ships deck "i think i almost got it" he said as he stopped "eh, hey what ever happened to that angel anyway" he said as he hovered over to ships bow "right i smell ADVENTURE!! QUICK TO TREASURE ISIE.........OR WHERE EVER THE FRAK WE ARE HEADING"
Posted Image

#45 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:44 AM

Leena laughed

"lets go!" she said as she stood there while momo made the waters easier to sail

Posted Image

#46 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:45 AM

Zazriel sighed as he sat on deck as he knew that he couldn't really help out with anything as he then said

"So did that woman really say anything about where did we have to go or did she leave that in shadows like herself" as Zazriel looked out at the ocean wondering if someone had the answer

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#47 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

shaun left to grab leena a table for the map "here you go' he said giving her a wink. looking at Zazriel "come on lets see if we cant find some food or weapons hopfuly some muskets down below" he said as he patted him on the back. Edd shouted from the bow "HEY MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET SOME NEW CLOTHES TOO"
Posted Image

#48 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

the girls smiled and continued their work

as the guys walked down below Shaun nicked somthing that was on their stairs that looked like bones.

Posted Image

#49 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:01 AM

"what the bloody hell is that nob" he said as he pointed at the item in question

1d100 rolled for a total of: 76 (76)
Posted Image

#50 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

"well then why don't you find out" said Zazriel as he sighed look as if he didn't want to come down here in any way

#51 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

Shaun looked at the item and it was bones and the bones began to move by them selves

Posted Image

#52 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

"um that cant be good" he said as he started to back away
Posted Image

#53 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

"Great just what we need walking bones" said zazriel as he watched them slowly put them self back together as he tensed up

#54 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

Shaun looked at Zazriel "you know what i really dont like you"
Posted Image

#55 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

the bones pulled together joining a skeleton. It screamed at them as more came crawling out of the dark some with skin and muscle still on them and ones that looked like they had only been dead for a few days. as they slowly started to approach them.

Posted Image

#56 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

Before the could shaun could grab the hilt of his sword Edd came flying in smashing imself into the closest one near shaun shouting "MEAT! AND SOULS!" as he started to bite and chump

1d100 rolled for a total of: 89 (89)
Posted Image

#57 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

"well at that was anti-climatic" said Zazriel as he ready his fist as he then said to Shaun

"and I'm not to found of you either" Zazriel then added as he then charged one of the skeleton

1d100 rolled for a total of: 83 (83)

#58 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

edd was able to devour the remaning meat from the skeleton he was eating but found there was no soul to these creatures
Zazriel's hand made one of the creatures just explode but the remaining of them continued to come in to them to try and devour them one of them attempted to grab His arm and bite him along with one trying to grab Shaun's leg

Posted Image

#59 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

"get off" said Zazriel as he just wanted these skeletons try to bite into to him as he pulled two more arms out of his body as he tried punching braking and shaking the skeletons off of him

1d100 rolled for a total of: 77 (77)

#60 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

Shuan slamed his foot into the skull of the one coming for his leg "Bloody hell"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 99 (99)

Edd look at the bones "ey im still better looking" he said as he moved next one with flesh

1d100 rolled for a total of: 68 (68)
Posted Image

Change Theme!