10 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Ok so I have been playing UA Normal (Without New Races) Apparently according to Ariocky New Races isn't playable online for some reason. Still I was wondering if anyone wanted to kill some Computers together or something.

We could go against each other but I am pretty shit.... =D

Still just putting it out there if anyone wants to play I am free for the next day =)

Me and Ariocky are going to kill some Dark Eldar tomorrow at some point. We don't know the exact time but if we decide on one and you want to join in I am sure we would be more than happy to have you join in.

Me and Ariocky are mainly using Chaos. Bloodied Night and Night Children armour colours.

Also Plague Reapers are awesome so is the Changer of Ways when you get a Sorcerer of Tzeentch who makes it free to produce! =D

Let me know if you want a game together or something =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

Apparently according to Ariocky New Races isn't playable online for some reason.

Evidence? Others have had it working just fine

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

Like I said according to Ariocky. I don't know if it does or doesn't but Ariocky said it doesn't. Ariocky might have been lying to me though.

I think he is secretly Slaaneshi so he probably likes lying to people.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

I think you two just have messed up installs leading it to not work. Neither of you ever did that MD5 check

cruSig2.jpg

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

Oh yeah. I think that is what I was supposed to do a few days ago =P

I will do it now as I have nothing going on at the moment =) 
Just checked my Project Dumbass V2-0.exe file with the code in the other thread. Checks out.

Do you think Ariocky failed or something else caused a problem?

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

Do you think Ariocky failed or something else caused a problem?

Yes

cruSig2.jpg

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

Well when I next talk to Ariocky I will tell him to do this thing and then we will see what happens from then.

Still thanks for the help Cru. I now know I am less likely to be the cause of the problem =D

#8 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

I'd love to play..however I can only find my D.O.W original game.

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#9 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

Yeah pretty much everytime i have tried playing new races online it crashes i looked it up and others are having the same trouble but i have not played it much since i get a little worried everytime i go into new races online
Posted Image

#10 Kevroar

Kevroar

The Iron Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

OK so I have been playing UA Normal (Without New Races) Apparently according to Ariocky New Races isn't playable online for some reason. Still I was wondering if anyone wanted to kill some Computers together or something.

Still just putting it out there if anyone wants to play I am free for the next day =)

Me and Ariocky are going to kill some Dark Eldar tomorrow at some point. We don't know the exact time but if we decide on one and you want to join in I am sure we would be more than happy to have you join in.

Let me know if you want a game together or something =)

i'm down to play a game on weekends or eavnings and playing against bots it is really fun when put to high difficulty and you let them build up a bit then it becomes a real challenge.

steam account is: Armaggedon Warrior

I sent a friend request to ya i think

#11 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Well I think I said I am pretty shit at this. =D

I will probably set the bots to Standard. They build up do attacks and stuff so it is challenging for me.

Me and Ariocky are going to be playing at a bit past 12am GMT. So in about 3 hours we will be off to kill shit. We will face Dark Eldar first then we can talk about who people want to face next.

If you or anyone else wants to jump in then I don't mind =) I am sure Ariocky doesn't mind either =)

Change Theme!