45 replies to this topic

#21 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

So much nostalgia here, I have to ask... how many of you have actually played Morrowind? I for one have had the poster/map of solstheim hanging in my room since the Bloodmoon expansion came out.
Posted Image

#22 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

Morrowind is the 1st Elder Scrolls game I played,and it was awesome.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#23 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

I was introduced to the elder scrolls with the buying of Morrowind

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#24 Chaoslord1977

Chaoslord1977

Devourer of souls & melter of faces

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

Same here, many a month lost to the elder scrolls games but Morrowind was the catalyst lol wow Raven rock has come far .... and as for the racers they are bloody anoying Pteradactyl like preadators with a dorsal fin and an attitude problem, nothing a fireball or two to the face cant solve! :D
"MEET MY FACEMELTER!"

#25 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

I gotta say I'm disappointed in the dlc for it.
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#26 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

i completed every piece of content in Oblivion (considered it quite an achievement to platinum it), and in morrowind i play that game for 3 years straight as the only game that I played

Skyrim was a major disappointment, dragonborn and the dlc so far should have been part of the original game... the core game of skyrim was not very good, but with the addition of dragonborn it actually has enough handmade content to make it as good as oblivion was (still not as good as Morrowind)
Posted Image

#27 Chaoslord1977

Chaoslord1977

Devourer of souls & melter of faces

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

Skyrim feels a little shorter/more compact (story wise more than anything I think.) than the previous games and they still never ironed out all the bugs but im still impressed by its epicness. But then i am a big fan of dragons and norse legend/lore as well as the other games. three faves in one game, I cant grumble at that :)
"MEET MY FACEMELTER!"

#28 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

Well, I the only expierience I had with elder scrolls games before Skyrim was about 24 straight hours of oblivion at a friends house about a week before Skryim's release. I liked it so much, it is what convinced me to buy Skyrim on the release day.

As for the core of the game, it did feel a little short, but I love how many other quests there are. With the two additional dlc's it really fleshed the game out and I really really love skrim. In fact, im working on making a stealth character right now.
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#29 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

ahh i'm in full steel plate armour with a special stahlrim ice shield and a fine ebony war axe. not subtle but i dont need to be when i have the power to give myself dragon strength. (new shout)

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#30 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

I usually wear nothing but robes, (except for Black Sacrament armour) I always sneak everything or use master level destruction while being flanked by 2 Daedra which last for 3 minutes. The longest Im able to keep up a Lightning Storm 90 seconds or something.

Also who else thinks sneaking in Skyrim is too over powered?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#31 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

ye s me too, but i keep getting jumped in skyrim. first by cultists, second by some mercs, thridly my a thug and lastly:

I went to get some quarried stone to finish off my alchamy lab for my house so I go to the village and am pounced upon by a dragon and a blood dragon (both frost) luckilyi killed them with the help of my neew shouts, my flame autrourch and a lone guard of the reach..the villagers were all killed though before i got there. oh well more gold for me :D

#32 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

I'm wearing Miraaks armor with Mehrunes Razor and a Stalrim dagger as my weapons.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#33 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

God... the mehrunes razor... I love that dagger. The first time I used it, I instakilled an ancient dragon with it! I snuck up on the dragon and smacked, watched it take off then plow into the mountain.
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#34 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

no idea what the dagger is but love the look of miraaks armour and i have a stahlrim shield thats all i have fro the ice im not that high in smithing yet, (50)

#35 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

I ussualy power level smithing, alteration, and speech at the same time buying nothing but Iron.

Transmute is the best spell ever. I've got a small mountain of gold ingots in my house now that Ive maxed all three of those skills.

Posted Image

#36 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

lol..transute? where can i get it? i need it for my IRON!!! gimmmieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#37 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

Theres an Iron mine north west of Whiterun, slightly north east to the ruin where the Lunar Forge is, it has the symbol of a camp on your compass, it looks like a camp with logs being used as a wall for a fort, inside will be bandits and in the place you find Transmute it will be in the cave in the same place you see the corpse of a mammoth and lots of lampshades (dont shoot them) the transmute is on a table the bandit chief is normally facing (likely thinking how that Wizard ripped him off selling him that transmute spell now realising he dont know jack shit about alteration :P )

You'll also probably get 30+ iron ores as well there.

Posted Image

#38 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Any idea as to what it is called lol?

#39 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

Transmute...

Oh, the cave, can't remember, it's pretty easy to find though.

Posted Image

#40 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

*facepalm* lol. ok ill check the wiki. thanks :D any idea on how to get my smithing lv up really fast?

Change Theme!