#1 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

On Monday I decided enough was enough, I'll draw out all the stops. So I bought The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim as I love it
Spoiler
It was down to £20 in TESCO so I got my mum to buy it as i'm not 15 and she'll take it out my money at the end of the month. I was overjoyed as I had £20 from my aunt to spend as well so I bought 2000MSP and spent the lot buying two of the DLC's; Heath fire (400msp) and Dragonborn (1600msp).

So after coming down from the greybeards into Aivarstead again, I was jumped by some Cultists
Spoiler
and was able to beat them thanks to the guards as Lydia died after attacking the grey beards *facepalm*. I took ones mask and note and went to Windhelm where I caught a boat to Solstheim, an Island off Morrowind, It wasn't the best of Idea's as I was only Lv7 at the time but It provided a great chance to level up and gain some awesome new stuff. The guards at raven rock (the only city) wear bonemold armour
Spoiler
and It is quite good, as it had a 50+ armour value on the chest plate without lv'ing it up. I obtained a set after killing some ash spawn
Spoiler
attacking a captain.

Sadly his fellow guard wasn't so Lucky. Sp I took his armour, Elven sword, bow and arrows leaving him in just ihs undies lol. I was tuned up but not ready to defend myself. So I fought hard accompyning the guards defense against the Ash spawn. Taking out two dragons on the Island.

Obtaining a new word of power, losing yet another companion in a mine to a Drougar Deathlord (@lv 10) then entering the counciller's house and Breaking an expert lock easily to obtain some Heavy Chitin armour which was better than the bonemold fine that I had. So stealing them senakily I equipped them and looked something like this
Spoiler
killing a few more Drougar, Finding a new comapnion and fitting hiim out with Bonemold and dwarven armour, I am now Lv18 and look exactly like the photo apart from I have an Ebony Axe which i've had since Lv 9 and a dwarven shield with Steel plated gauntlets and boots. Yes I really did say Ebony since LV9! I found it and a Ebony Sowrd upon a dead drougar Gatekeeper after obtaining the black book with an awesome partner in a quest. She is a nord part of a tribe called the Skaal. She kicked butt almighty. I left her to deal with some cultists a few drougar, 2 drougar wights and a drougar deathlord whilst hiding behinfd a chain only door (xD) and she came out on top. I just led her to battle afterwards then hid lol. So after I get this book i'm whisked away to a land and speak wit the first dragonborn whos really pissed and then go to the Skaal and destroy one of the mind controlling monuments on the isle releasing a reaver which is quirte fast and discusting, the first i led to the skaal village lwtting unbeatable NPC's kill it wth two exeptions whom i made off with their stuff lol. The second and third reavers were in the stone in Raven rock itself, they killed 4 of the guards before we could put them down. So currently i am on my way to destroy all the stones, and go to a giant mushroom to get another black book whilst killing an undead genreal in a fort full of ash spawn. Soon I'll be able to ride a dragon. Yes I did say RIDE a DRAGON (new shout).

In Skyrim itself I have three daedric artifacts (Dawnbreaker, Morag bal's mace & the Wabbajack) and am currently going to get my fourth by killing a werewolf. I havent even retrieved Jurgan Windcallers horn yet lol..I get distracted too easily. So at the moment thanks to the awesome DLC I am easily able to killanyone in my way at only lv18 apart from some really difficult characters fro that lv like a drogar deathlord or two and a reaver. I'm now off to go and free an imperial camp then join them in their fight against the rebels..or am I? O.o

Anyway what do you think of the New DLC and what were your favourite parts of Skyrim?

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

You should of got it for PC if you could of. The mods are free and make up the equivalent of thousands of DLCs. 
And I haven't got any of the DLCs, never interested me.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

Dragonborn is amazing Jc...ever played the old elder scrolls in morrowind? same kind of place but more epic :D and i do have it on PC just nvr played it..may give it to a mate fro christmas as it still in wrapper

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#4 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

give him the 360 version, you can probably get the DLC's free via mods anyway.

Posted Image

#5 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

don't like most mods...my PC is shit anyway lol

#6 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Fair enough, but there are amazing mods out there.

Posted Image

#7 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

I do like the Space amrine mod to be honest

#8 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

Dragonborn is an amazing DLC.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#9 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

How far are you Talos? I got a bit further and only have a 2 more shrines to destroy

#10 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

I finished the DLC,got done exploring the island as well,and it is really awesome.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#11 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

You must have alot of free time lol...have you done EVERYTHING though?

#12 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

Not everything,still have a little bit more quests to do.

#13 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

You killed the purple thing chief yet? I'm going to set off in search of some special armour

#14 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:04 AM

How big is this island?

Posted Image

#15 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

Quite big, One Major city (ravenrock) the Skaal village, some mines, dungeons etc... Werebears who still shit me up. Some bandit camps, new shout locations etc...awesoeme ruins heres a pic. It is marked red on the map. I cannot find any better images apart from the old island view from bloodmoon (elder scrolls: III DLC)

Posted Image

the image from bloodmoon is here. It is different, probaly due to the explosion of the red mountain covering the south of the isle in ash but the places are the same more or less. Ravenrock is on the west coast in Dragonborn. Much of the island has either been covered in ash or sunk. The geography of the island bears similar traits to both Vvardenfell and Skyrim. The north is dominated by the arctic climate similar to that found in Winterhold Hold, while the south features the jagged landscape reminiscent of the Dunmer homeland.

Spoiler

#16 Chaoslord1977

Chaoslord1977

Devourer of souls & melter of faces

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

Ahhh Solstiem .... I remember building Raven rock in Morrowind's Bloodmoon expansion 't'was a small ebony mining settlement back then (Que nostalgic musings lol). I can't wait to see what has changed in the islands new incarnation :)
"MEET MY FACEMELTER!"

#17 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

I really should consider getting Morrowind.

Oblivion is what started me off after some friends who didn't know what to get me brought me it.

Posted Image

#18 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

Chaos, here is raven rock now. Its only part of it but there are catacombs, council house, mine is still there, a freaky stone and an inn and a place of worship

Posted Image

#19 Chaoslord1977

Chaoslord1977

Devourer of souls & melter of faces

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

This piece of advice I give you should you venture there ... (Dramatic pause) ... Keep an eye on the sky! Not for dragons, oh no for swarms of angry pteradactyl like Cliffracers easy kills after a while but pain in the arse 'cause they are everywhere lol
and on that note I retire to the caffene foundry :)
"MEET MY FACEMELTER!"

#20 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

What are Cliffracers? Mjoll wont shut the fu@# up about them, what are they? All I know is that they are apparently excellent sport???

Posted Image

Change Theme!