28 replies to this topic

#21 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Well said skotten, fucking cheap ass tactics do not pay off. This proves it.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#22 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Oh cowt its not an incident, just a dissagree on how certain things are done im friends with all the wolves. I have no problem doing the next tourney match in an 8v8 as long as its not a spam fest, I brought the smaller numbers to counter the strat some said might be used. But yes in 2 weeks if you want the tourney match as an 8v8 we can do it as such. As well I'll be bringing 8 next weekend.

Hope your well skotten.
Posted Image

#23 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Yeah plugging along mate ;-)

And yes not an incident rather a mature discussion to prevent an incident at some point in the future.

Now if we were talking ponies here, then i do believe an incident could be arranged :-D

https://forum.encycl...eshit-jpg.3999/
Postad bild

#24 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

@Batman

All games are by standard the maximum number of possible players

That first bulletpoint was intended to protect smaller chapters, I can easily amend it to be slightly to be more clear.

All games are by standard the maximum limiting number of possible players while maintaining even teams

@Rom

You are correct that you broke no rules, while not in the spirit of the rules it was a good strategy.

If I have been made aware to this possible loophole (regardless of use) we would have done this awhile ago. It's all about making things clearer and fairer so that the focus can be on the game, rather than the rules.

If you all have further points you'd like to tweak to make future games better and better, you all know how to make threads on here!

@Fuzzy

That wasn't really called for there matey, the rest of the convo has been both civil and productive. Go stand in the naughty corner and wear one of those stupid yellow traffic cones!

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#25 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Fuzzy lost his 1v1 again so technically he needs to get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!
Posted Image

#26 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Fuzzy lost his 1v1 again so technically he needs to get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!

I hope he sang well :D

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#27 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

Fuzzy sings like a drunken ice bear ;)
Postad bild

#28 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

@Fuzzy

That wasn't really called for there matey, the rest of the convo has been both civil and productive. Go stand in the naughty corner and wear one of those stupid yellow traffic cones!

My apologies, that post was made without thought. That said I still belive the tactic is unfair because ot would mean that 3 out of 8 people that were training for hours on end for 3 whole weeks would have been pushed aside and its fairly shitty in my eyes.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#29 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

Both sides have good arguments for and against the Dark Angels Strategy. I would ask that we do not start bad blood or arguments on Gothic Wars. We have had enough problems lately on this site and this is a small reason to cause one.

Change Theme!