Photo

You shouldnt have done that.....(Ben arc, kite, pony)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
449 replies to this topic

#41 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:02 AM

"well this is getting depressing" hector said quietly as he walked with the group, Hector walks up and examines the wall to see if it contains any metallic properties he can control (1d100 rolled for a total of: 49 (49)) "if i may suggest, if this wall has any metal i can attempt to see what is on the other side of it, or potentially make a new path for us by manipulating it, assuming it has metallic properties"
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#42 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Vizen looked at the purifier then at the wall. "Do it." Vizen didn't trust this man he was a purifier Vizen had heard the stories about them and didn't like it, if only he could use his powers he would of been out of this hell already but he couldent so trusting this person was almost unbearable. Vizen looked at his hand and tightened it into a fist. "See what you can find" Vizen walked over to the long dead body and looked at it. "Another trick from Ben" once again Vizen tried to use his powers to see if he could detect anything about the bones.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 64 (64)
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

the wall is like touching a corpse, every probe into it ends with a hollow pang as if a sound chinimes in a huge empty space.

"you are foolish....... you cannot win here..."

AA hollow chattering voice whispers, and you notice the skeleton is looking at you, the only thing living about it is the pair of human eyes looking at you

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#44 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

Vizen grins and laughs Vizen can feel rage over take him. "Oh realy Ben?! Well see about that won't we you just wait I'm coming for you." Vizen stood up rose his left leg and sent it pummeling down onto the Skeletons skull.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 55 (55)
Posted Image

#45 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

"well that is about what i expected" hector thinks to himself as he takes his hand off of the wall, he hears the voice and turns, seeing the man in cloaks walking over to the body he leaves the wall and walks over beside the man in dark robes, not saying anything more he listens to the skeleton
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#46 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

You feel hope drain from the area as the skeleton shatters, and the air turns cold.

"You shouldn't have done that.... But thank you Vizen ."

A dark and familiar voice whispers

" that man was one f the few people here who could stop me... And you removed him so expertly.... Well done Vizen."

A small hand grips vizens shoulder tenderly as bens smile widens horrifically showing vicious fangs.

" your time is running out Vizen... Keep being a hot head and you'll be mine forever

cainsig11.jpg

#47 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

"Well Ben I wanted to level out things on a even playing feild, it wouldn't be fun if we had a advantage would it?" Vizen smiles back at Ben looking over at the purifier Vizen tries to signel him to punch the ghoul in th side of the head. "Now Ben how about we settle this on a evn playing feild I won't use any more tricks? Or how about a game of Rock Paper Scissors? I'm not that good at the game." He said with a smile.
Posted Image

#48 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

Carefully quick and precise, Hector manipulates mercury knuckles and swings his left hand forward for a hook aiming for the temple of the goul (1d100 rolled for a total of: 11 (11))
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#49 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#50 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

The blow seems to blut through bens sneering face , and instantly his demeanor changes.

His face turns into a cruel sneer and his hand grips hectors orward with impossible strength.

" you should not... Have done that..."

With a flash he wrenches hectors arm up and their is a sickening snap as the bone rips through the skin.

" this game ha just begun..."

The ground beneath your feet puddles and you are slowly being dragged into the murk.

Darkness swallows you hole a air is driven from your lungs... You feel a moment of peace as the world fades and you come to rest.

" you've met a terrible fate haven't you?"

An impish voice chimes startling you awake. You are I. The hospital garden, paying face down in a squishy wet floor

cainsig11.jpg

#51 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

Hector brings himself to his knees, looking over he examines his arm to see if it truly is broken or if it was just another trick, as well as checking his arm he looks around for the man in dark robes who he was with.
(1d100 rolled for a total of: 16 (16))
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#52 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

Vizen shakes his head. "man im never going to get use to that..." Vizen stands up and dust his cloths off, looking around noticing that hes in the garden of the hospital. "Well thats odd howd i get back here?" At that moment vizen remebers the purifer he was with. "Oh right maybe i should find him." Looking around Vizen looks around to see if he can see the purifer and anything else that could give him info or insight.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 60 (60)
Posted Image

#53 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Hector sits right beside Vizen, their wrists still linked and hectors arm hanging useless at his side.

You feel no pain but you feel as of no strength can be. Made in your arm to move it.

The throne of bodies sits before you, and you notice rgerebis a hole with a sign that reads...

" heart of fear."

cainsig11.jpg

#54 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Hector looks at vizen "when do you suppose we will get out of this mess? And what does that sign mean? Hector looks at his arm as it dangles lifelessly at his side

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#55 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Vizen stands up and yanks Hector up along with him. "We are in a dream world anypain you feel here is nothing but in your mind your arm is not really broken but we can still die here. We will be getting out soon, And the sign is Ben it has something to do with him but hes not here it seems lets see if we can find anything." Vizen starts his serach for anything that will be of use.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 27 (27)
Posted Image

#56 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

Hector decides to help vizen in looking around (1d100 rolled for a total of: 70 (70))
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#57 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

Vizens search unearths a strange mask . Just touching it make your skin crawl and an aura of wrongness fills the air as you hold it.

Hector's hands tingle as the find a sharp price of metal, a needle head.

It acreams out in pain, begging to release its memories

cainsig11.jpg

#58 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Vizen holds the mask and stares into it. "What are you and what can you tell me" Vizen flips the mask over as he runs his hand down it. "What would happen If I wore you I wonder..?" Vizen slowly slips the mask on.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 74 (74)
Posted Image

#59 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

Hector hears the voice of the metal in his head, it begs for its voice to be heard, its secrets unlocked.."Alright lets see what story you have for me my little friend" Hector grabs the metal (1d100 rolled for a total of: 42 (42))
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#60 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

The needle burns vizens hands violently and the eyes of the mask glow lightly as the needle finds Hector's hands.

Pain, the needle was part of a machine that drove chemicals through patients eye sockets, into the corenea . The procedure would blind the patient permanatly

Your mind fills with th visions of this needle boring into the eyes of a young man, destroying his sight , but releasing something horrible.

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!