#1 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

http://www.greenpois...mes-faster.html

According to IGN, a new generation of Xbox 720’s will be available in the markets in the late October or November at more. IGN declared that this Xbox will run six times faster than the previous Xbox 360.This new system has the Advance Micro Devices 6000 series processor and offers 3D gamming. It will show 20% greater performance than Nintendo’s Wii U. Keep reading after the jump.

New 720 Xbox has some kind of anti-used games system with users support to download cheaper games via Xbox Live.

Kotaku, a gamming website, claims the Xbox 720 will arrive along Blue-Ray player. Microsoft will produce the transaction to Blue-Ray technology along the latest console and will enhance the storage space by at least double amount found on DVDs.

A Microsoft source said to stop it from being played on any other machine, the new Xbox can link a copy of a game to a specific Xbox Live account.

“As an innovator we’re always thinking about what is next and how we can push the boundaries of technology like we did with Kinect” said by a Microsoft rep.

“We believe the key to extending the lifespan of a console is not just about the console hardware, but about the game and entertainment experiences being delivered to consumers. Beyond that we don't comment on rumors or speculation." He further added

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

Gods damn already?! And it's prbably going to cost 500. :(

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:27 PM

Well I know I'll be saving money for this after boot camp.

#4 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:32 PM

and my bank account has become my number one priority lol
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#5 Sanguinary Priest Azrael Kade

Sanguinary Priest Azrael Kade

Sanguinary Priest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:35 PM

I'm not sure. first of all the names pretty poor, and what is with all the hate on buying pre-owned games?!?

"A Microsoft source said to stop it from being played on any other machine, the new Xbox can link a copy of a game to a specific Xbox Live account."

What sort of bullshit is that, some people can't afford new games all the time, or are just looking for an old classic (example: oblivion, £3 in my local games shop, £20(odd) on XBL.

And before anybody starts on the shit about 'pre-owned games don't support developers' well they already got the money from someone who doesn't want the game any more so what's the problem. its the same crap as EA's online pass shit, you ALREADY pay for XBL so why should people who can't afford new games have to pay for trying to save some money. gaming is taking a turn for the worse, with all this cheap bullshit of being charged for Disk Locked content and online passes, and the amount of half-arsed games being churned out like nobody's Business.

/Rant

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

It's how it's going. The name is a WIP. I have no issue with blocking pre-owned games as they are going to operate a digital store like Steam with massive sales

Sent from my HTC Spark using Board Express

cruSig2.jpg

#7 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

HAHAHA! That name is such a fail!

Will it be shaped like 2 circles? HA lol.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

I wonder what design it will be and if they actually thought it throught this time. The 360 design fault was the compactness and insufficient heat sink causes it to heat up quiet a bit, causing the infamous red ring plauge. Let's see what they fuck up now.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#9 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

I wonder what design it will be and if they actually thought it throught this time. The 360 design fault was the compactness and insufficient heat sink causes it to heat up quiet a bit, causing the infamous red ring plauge. Let's see what they fuck up now.

The new 360 Slim is well made, so I'd think they learned their lesson

cruSig2.jpg

#10 Darkanis

Darkanis

Black Cardinal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Sad fact if they do make it to where it links games to an account think about all the people it will cause to lose their jobs. I buy used games for the fact of it may or may not be as good as I hope. I buy big release games new because I know they will be great games and I use game fly to try games out but every once in awhile I see a game i want to try so I go to Game Stop and pick it up used. Game makers like EA are just out to get every dime they can(much like GW). I hope the online shop has better deals than it does now because I know several games I can go get new from wal mart cheaper than they sell in the Market Place. Regardless of tech I cant see it selling for more than $400 MS would be shunned if they sold it for more than that because PS4 will be $400 watch and see. They can afford to lose money on the consoles as they more than make up for it through game sells.

Posted Image

Change Theme!