34 replies to this topic

#21 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

He looks like a brony to me, hahahahahaha.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#22 Simonbarsinistr

Simonbarsinistr

Crimson Fist Ambassador To GWRS

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

I was looking for that costume for this last Halloween! Couldn't find it!
Brother Simon of The Crimson Fists II Company

#23 Biohazard16

Biohazard16

JRDW Brony Rep

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

He looks like a brony to me, hahahahahaha.

I'm slightly drunk, so I might be wrong, but I think I remember seeing that from people trolling on image boards before the brony phenomenon so idk what to tell you :/
Also, rofl Simon
What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The god-machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus? No! The Astartes Legions? No! The tank? The lasgun? The fist? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all! -Lord Solar Macharius

#24 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

Biohazard: /)

That is all.

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#25 Thrivalti

Thrivalti

Kill Thalmor

• Members
  • Others:
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

A few recent issues have made me think that I may have come off as trollish and assholeish in this thread, and I wanted to tell you all that that was not my intent. My picture of the showdown between Horus and the Emperor at the end of the Horus Heresy with the meme "Son I am Disappoint" plastered on it was just for fun. In truth, I have no opinion on the TV show. I have never seen it, and therefore will not judge. However, given the "average atmosphere" (for lack of a better term) of the show here on Gothic Wars, it seemed appropriate to express disappointment in the broadcasting. I now see (given the two threads Announcements and Website Discussion about one person getting banned and the annoyance at trolling and general jack-ass-ness) that I may have come off as just that.

So, I wanted to apologize for that. It's not my intent to troll or be a jerk, except in the name of good fun, which was my original intention, but I can't help but think that it came off ass the mean spirited assholish way.

Again, my apologies.
X-Com: Top Secret organization created by a Top Secret sect of the United Nations or the Ordo Xenos?

Either way: Aliens die.

#26 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

A few recent issues have made me think that I may have come off as trollish and assholeish in this thread, and I wanted to tell you all that that was not my intent. My picture of the showdown between Horus and the Emperor at the end of the Horus Heresy with the meme "Son I am Disappoint" plastered on it was just for fun. In truth, I have no opinion on the TV show. I have never seen it, and therefore will not judge. However, given the "average atmosphere" (for lack of a better term) of the show here on Gothic Wars, it seemed appropriate to express disappointment in the broadcasting. I now see (given the two threads Announcements and Website Discussion about one person getting banned and the annoyance at trolling and general jack-ass-ness) that I may have come off as just that.

So, I wanted to apologize for that. It's not my intent to troll or be a jerk, except in the name of good fun, which was my original intention, but I can't help but think that it came off ass the mean spirited assholish way.

Again, my apologies.

I doubt anyone may have seen it as such. :) Carry on with your Disappony pictures.

Posted Image

"I scar my armor so that you may know, for I am a Templar of Blood."

#27 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Spoiler

No way dood, no one thinks of you that way, in fact your more polite and laid backed compared to a lot of people here.

And that member was banned for purposely starting flame wars and upsetting lots of people over the past 4 months.

You've got nothing to worry about man, I think you'll fit in well here =D 
Also we all know our memes, we've got the scars on our knees and arrowheads to prove it :P

#28 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Didn't offend me at all. Carry on dude :)

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#29 Biohazard16

Biohazard16

JRDW Brony Rep

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Same, I irl laughed at it. There's an obvious difference between trying to cause trouble and just having fun and I want to thank you guys for keeping it civil ha. Not always an easy feat for a pony thread
What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The god-machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus? No! The Astartes Legions? No! The tank? The lasgun? The fist? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all! -Lord Solar Macharius

#30 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Pony himself is a controversial matter.

Posted Image

"I scar my armor so that you may know, for I am a Templar of Blood."

#31 Biohazard16

Biohazard16

JRDW Brony Rep

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

Speaking of controversial, I'm now torn between loyalty to the Immortal Emperor and the Immortal Empress. This must be how Techmarines feel -_-

Also, I just had the craziest epiphany on how the premier is a lot like the 40k universe in quite a few ways. I don't want to spoil anything by accident so I'll hold my tongue though sadly, I'm probably just reading too much into it lol

#32 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Pony himself is a controversial matter.

Quote of the month :D.

#33 Simonbarsinistr

Simonbarsinistr

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

Again, my apologies.

I know how you feel, I'm usually cracking jokes that sometimes don't quite work over the internet. I'll come back to see if anyone thought it was funny, only to find the post gone. Which I guess means not funny. Although I was serious about that costume, I would have worn that. And I don't have the body to pull it off like that guy!

#34 Kokokacho

Kokokacho

Imperial Fists Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

hahaha, this thread made my day twice now. Thank you, Bio. And Simon, if you find a costume like that for halloween next year, PM me and I will buy it for you! On one condition. You have to go to the nicest neighborhood in town and go door-to-door trick-or-treating in it. :)
Posted Image

#35 Simonbarsinistr

Simonbarsinistr

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:34 AM

I was going to say I'd bring my son as an excuse to be trick or treating, but I really think that may be considered child abuse!

Change Theme!