959 replies to this topic

#41 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

'...We should be more careful of what we ask for.' the same voice said. Burias wanted to shake his head at the coincedence. "Considering that children usually have a good supression systems, he more than likely does not." he tried to assure cain. He took of the reaper mask, still not use to it, and pulled down the hood. "But when one gets around there teens, the repression system is more relied on. And it is not always effective, and can be rather detrimental in the long run if one tries to keep repressing a memory rather than try to get over it." he said looking at cain,

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#42 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

Cain nods, pouring the bubbling water into the cups and pulling out two strips of dried meat and tossing it Ito the water to rehydrate

" that's true... I just don't look forward to... Where's momma... Where's Jonas ."

Cain sighs deeply as he pulls out the rehydrated meat from the pot and leaves it in the stove to cook over the open flame.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#43 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

"It is a bridge that needs be crossed to move on for you and your son. You know I am here to help with it if you want." he reminded cain. 'I guess we will have to go head on then.' said another voice. "But, older bridges have to be crossed too somtimes." he said a little more quiet. He looks at cain. "The 'Jack' state has been around long before the operations with the ghoul organs and what happened, hasn't he?" he asked cain.

#44 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

Cain stopped for a moment, dead still. " he was...... What krieg wanted when he took me from the orphanage... He said it was what made me perfect."

cainsig11.jpg

#45 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

"What made you make jack?" he asked him, trying to get cain to even acknowledge the memories existence. Burias will give him nudges to the right direction when it is really needed. "What happened at the orphanage?" he asked.

#46 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

Cain sighed again and turns over the meat

" my father was... Strict... If one of the children misbehaved he'd punish them harshly... I hated to hear them cry... So I offered to take their punishments

cainsig11.jpg

#47 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

"It was not when they misbehaved, it was when your 'father' wanted more out of you.' he stated rather than inquiered. "There was someone particular you would take the so called 'punishments' for, wasn't there?Your 'Father' threaten one in particular the most because of what she was to you." He said. He was not going to let cain try to get around this. He looked down and saw his fist clenched, he knew why. "Bruder, If you give me a straight answer, I can tell you how you are not alone in the reason jack came to be." he told cain.

#48 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

Cains hands unclench slowly* I did it for all of the children burias... I was their protector.... But your talking about osa.... Yes I protected her from the harness.... I'd've done anything to spare her that pain

cainsig11.jpg

#49 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

"And one night, when she was trying to comfort you, the falsch..." Burias trailed off. He counted to ten in his head, trying to calm himself down. "Did what he did, you did what any protector would have done in that situation. I would have probably done worse things to him." he continued, letting out the breath he was holding. "Now, you told me something you wanted to forget, it's only fair I do the same, Ja?" he shrugged. "Have I ever told you why my eyes are red?" he said to him quietly.

#50 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

Cain says nothing

They blamed me for her getting hurt as well.... Told krieg that I snappe and attacked them both... They where going to lock me up ..... Krieg gave me a chance... When I came bak OSA was just about ready to leave....... I was a silencer then ....

Cain turns looking at burias

" tell me.."

cainsig11.jpg

#51 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

"She knows the truth, that what should matter." he said before he would start. He took of the cowl now, his neck and face starting to feel itchy. The only time he has been without a gasmask this long was at Cain's and Jessica's wedding, but he did that out of respect rather than the reason now.

"When I was still back home in Deustchland, there was only one person I could be myself. Despite no one in her family actually serving in Drachen blut, She lived close and we were able all the free time we had together. We shared a lot to only each other. Later, she told me why none of her family was in the blut. They had ancestors in the Nazi party, the one way before inception day, and they carried their pride into today. Although secretly of course. But despite the whole purity and bullshit you usually hear from one of them, when she saw what I actually look like under the mask, she didn't care." He told cain. His tone became darker.

"Mutter found out but she did not really care, as long as I was happy with Juliee, but word got to Aldolfo. That is was probably the most wrathful I have ever seen him." He is in a more factual tone. "He was about to burn her alive, so I got between him and her. The fire hit me in the face, destroying the protective lenses of the gasmask and into my eyes. But I still had enough control to kick him in the groin and make time for her to run." he said with a weak chuckle. "Mutter was able to get word to the family right when Vater found out, giving them the chance to get out before Aldolfo can do anything." he explained.

"When I was checked in for the surgery for my eyes, vater decided to have other procedures done as well." he said, one of his hands moving to his filed fanged filled mouth. “ I had the burns before, but the eyes and teeth, was his idea. 'I will make to where not even abominations will want to look at you.' he said." Burias quoted. He shrugged. "I don't even know where or how she is either now. But at least she got away." he said with a hollow smile.

#52 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

cain says nothing, he sighs and nods

" pain is pain....we move on aye..?"

cainsig11.jpg

#53 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

"As long you don't let it control you, then it is just pain. But ja, got ot remember the good times too. Can not let all the good be clouded by the few bad ones." He said "Besides." He said before we gave a warm grin. "No rest for the wicked, Ja?" He chuckled.

#54 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

cain smiles weakly and puts his hand on buriases choulder in a brotherly motion

"Your a good burned littlle sop" smiling cain hands burias a steaming cup of the noodles and a small cup of meat, " i need you at full strnegth....eat up bur."

cainsig11.jpg

#55 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

He chuckels. "Danke." He says as takes the offered food. He lays back and enjoys the meal, trying to ignore the random itches on his exposed spots of skin. he hummed a little tune to himself, a small on his face.

#56 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

cain says nothing, eating the food without taste, lost in thought. You can see, almost perfectly the reflection of that memory in his eyes and he whispers....

"not again.." after his food is done he curls up on the floor closing his eyes and dozing into a deep sleep

cainsig11.jpg

#57 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

Burias looked cain as he slept with a sad look. 'I know it will take time, but it hurts to see him like that.' He thought to himself. He laid down on the squatter bed and stared up at the ceiling, letting the sleep come on it's own accord instead.

#58 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

you slept uneasily , feeling the weight of cains mind on yours until the first few rays of sunlight slant acrooss your eyes and it jolts you awake.

you look to where cain was and see him outside washing himself in a troth

cainsig11.jpg

#59 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

Burias sat up as he rubs his eyes. "I hope this does not set the tone of the day." he said to himself, stifling a yawn. He grabbed the mask and made sure the cowl was still wrapped around his shoulders before he stood up. "Maybe he will get a break soon." he sighed.

#60 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

Cain stands and replaces his cowl

" burias lets go, we should head out now. The peacekeepers will be here and stumble on the scene lets be scarce by then."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!