959 replies to this topic

#21 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

Burias just shakes his head and makes his way to the cabin pointed out by cain. "How long would you guess?" he asked the serpent. "And what do you mean by 'when I killed him.' ?" he added as well as he reached the door.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#22 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

The room is small and barely furnished.

A cheap stained cot lays against the wall and in yoursef you hear Dekkanorus chuckle

" when I crushed his skull years ago... Or better said... When one of y sons killed him... And all of zeta squad.. Except you....."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#23 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:48 PM

Burias stopped in his tracks after hearing that statement. ".....You'er epsilon, I mean it was your's?" He asked Dekkanorus in sheer surprise. "But...why not me too?" was all he could stammer as he goes to sit on the bed, not paying attention to the questionable stains in his new mental state.

#24 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Desk chuckles

" because I couldn't..... He made sure to cripple the fleshheap after it crushed his skull... Than that damnable leader of yours killed him before he could kill you as we'll....

cainsig11.jpg

#25 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

He looked out the door to the building with the camp's radio and shook his head. 'I do not deserve to have such a good brother like him.' he thought to himself. "What in the gods names is he trying to repress though?" he said quietly to himself. If Dekkanorus tasted it back then, it would be before losing his loved ones after the procedures. So it is something even farther back. "Was I even on american soil when that memory took place?" he wondered.

#26 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Titan grumbles

" I could tap into Coreuses mind... And we could see..."

cainsig11.jpg

#27 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

He thought for a moment as he leaned back on to the wall and then spoked. "Just how safe is that for you and them right now?" he asked Titan, not wanting to cause more harm than good right now.

#28 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

Titan chuckles

" I can do it without him beig any wiser."

cainsig11.jpg

#29 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

"If you really can, then go for it. I doubt he would tell me anyways if I asked, but I will be damned if I am not going to try to help anyway I can." he said to titan. He kept his seat on the bed leaning back against the wall, not sure what to expect this time around.

#30 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:22 AM

Your eyes fade, and you feel the world fall away... A sense of oppression , of smothering surrounds you as you notice Titan , his full size and shape standing beside you.

You are at a orphanage you have never seen... Outside the windows children play.. A small girl , beautiful in her innocence run chasing a friend across a playground. A pained grunt draws your attention to the room and your stomach wretches.

Splayed out on a mutagen harness I. Young child.bhis eyes are familiar...

Cain lets out a son of pain and you can see needles, long and vibrating along his spine and at every nerve .

Artarius grunts in shock

" what in gods name.. Is this..."

cainsig11.jpg

#31 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

"It is a mutagen harness. It plays around with the mutagen in a person, painfully." he said to Titan. Burias was starting to feel sick, sick with anger. "He said he spent hours on these things, but I did not think it was when he a child, against his will." he said 'And you kept all this bottled up till now." he said quietly, almost as if to the reprentation of cain on the harness. He looked around in the room, to see if he could see anyone else in the room operating the harness. Something to focus the angerier, hateful voices for later.

Spoiler

#32 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

Coreus appears beside you , the seeker patriarchs eyes watch the scene carefully

" this isn't what he's repressing...he think of this moment often"

The drills push into cains arms and forearms with a mechanical hiss an he lets out a gritted scream a a man walks into the room wearing purifier robes.

"No father!" Cain pleads as a young woman trails behind the masked man." I can do more time! She doesn't need to I can be here all day!"

The mans smile can be seen behind the cowl as the young girl holds his robes in fear.

" good boy.... Now run along Osanna.... Daddy's got work to do on your brother..."

The girl runs from the room as the elder purifier leans over cains probe form. "Noble aren't you boy.... No matter... Illogic ate you by whatever means necessary..."

The drills whine and Cain lets out a scream of pain arcing his back off of the harness.

cainsig11.jpg

#33 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

"The what is he repressing if not this?" he asked as calmly as he could against what is really going on in his head. That man put cain through this, and threaten to put his only friend, a little girl, with the same treatment. Burias hope his body in reality hasn't set the house he is in on fire right now, because he can feel his blood boil now.

#34 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

The vision fades and is replaced with Cain, slightly older, in his early teens he lays in a bed. His hands covered in scars. Hi back a ruined mess of puncures and gouges .

" this I haven't seen .."

Coreus grumbles as Osa slides into the room, crawling beside the young purifier and holding his head to her chest.

" That Mr himmler was here again брат... He said he might take me with him on about a year...."

Cains eyes open gently. "I'm happy for you sister ... I want you away from here.. Away from father... And the priests.. I know what they do.."

OSA shushes Cain with a gentle kiss, " do not worry about that... You are almost done right.. Tomorrow you just pass the letting and you are old enough to leave right?"

The words ring in your mind with damning clarity a the door to the room is flung open and the man you recognize a cains father barges into the room.

" and what is this?"

He spits in anger as he grips Osa by the throat ad lifts her. " not sated with the priests so the little harlot comes for my son!"

He slaps OSa hard enough to rattle her teeth and Cain bolts up gripping his arm.

" let her go!"

The fathers eyes glow and the metal of the bed warps around Cain binding him othe floor as his grip tightens on Osas throats long her gag

" you will obey boy! This is not couth! This is not what one does! You are a purifier! Emphasis on PURE."

He slaps OSA again as she slackens in his grip and you feel a familiar feeling rising in The air.

" I said!" Cain growls , the bright blue light entering his eyes." Let her..."

The iron warps into a smal club and Cain lashes out violently , caving the mans skull in with a vicious blow."Go!"

The fathers grip slackens and he falls to the floor as Cain straddles him, smashing the downed mans face in with a vicious series of blows until several priests are drawn by the ruckus and drag Cain from the mauled purifier and the unmoving OSA."

cainsig11.jpg

#35 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:40 AM

"This, this is what he was trying to forget." he said quietly. "When he saw his father beat osa." Burias was quiet as he looked at the scene before him. Every single voice in his head, even the ones that were level and calm through most if not all situations, wanted to blood for this. A memory decided to comback from the fog, a painful one. "Cain, I am going to help make things right about this. I know how he feels, and I wish he never had too." he said wincing a little behind the reaper mask.

#36 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

You fall bak into your skin an notice Cain is sitting in front of you, staring at you intently

" I thought I lost you or a minute there bruder... You taking a nap?"

Cains smile is soft and he pulls out two small instant noodle cups from his satchel a d pour a water bottle into a copper pot

cainsig11.jpg

#37 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

"You could say that." He grunted as he sat up on the bed, his neck now stiff from leaning against the wall. He rubbed the back of his neck as he thought of what to say next. " So,How are you?" He decided to start off with.

#38 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

Cain smiles pouring the water into the cup

" tired.... Achey... Been thinking about my son alot lately."

cainsig11.jpg

#39 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

"Really? How so?" he asked him. He twisted his torso to try to pop his back. "Ah, that feels better now." he said to himself after a certainly loud pop. 'Hopefully soon an opening can be made about disscussing childhood trama.' a voice said uncertain.

#40 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

Cain sets the water on a small stove and removes his cloak

" I just hope he's ok... That he... Doesn't remember what happened. I pray every day that he doesn't remember that night."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!