264 svar till detta ämne

#81 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2 367 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 04:26

Im not saying a re-match for this. And if you wish to look at it that way then hows this: you have no melta and i have no las cannon. That way i can complain and neither can you. Cya around ;)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#82 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 04:53

application has been sent to crucias for a re-match with no melta and no las cannon, something called the honour system here people.

a question is raised, two different players have different opinions, the re-match is the way to fix it
Postad bild

#83 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2 367 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 05:08

You won yes. "fair and square" is very debatable. What you say about your pistol yes is true but you only used it after corner camping me with the melta still not killing me, throwing a grenade, still failing to kill me and then firing the pistol.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#84 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 05:20

Enough, all of you keep your bickering from the Progress thread, this is no place for it. The matter will be settled somewhere else.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#85 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2 367 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 05:24

Corner camping means hiding around corners, not staying in the same place.

#86 Da Dealer

Da Dealer

Dark Angel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 07:48

Enough, all of you keep your bickering from the Progress thread, this is no place for it. The matter will be settled somewhere else.

so did crusias die an make you boss?????????????????????????????
This is going to get ugly:huh:

#87 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2 367 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 07:50

May I request that now I have made a post for this matter that a mod remove the comments unrelated to the results including this one.

#88 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 07:51

No, but as a Faction Leader and as a member of the site, I make it my responsibility to ensure that both my guys act they way they should and avoid causing trouble and do my best to keep threads clear. Just doing my part to keep threads on track and the community a safe and friendly place, a goal I hope that everyone shares.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#89 Da Dealer

Da Dealer

Dark Angel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 07:55

No, but as a Faction Leader and as a member of the site, I make it my responsibility to ensure that both my guys act they way they should and avoid causing trouble and do my best to keep threads clear. Just doing my part to keep threads on track and the community a safe and friendly place, a goal I hope that everyone shares.

both of them complaining at each other is enjoyable and brings some entertaiment to the site
This is going to get ugly:huh:

#90 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 08:02

Then they can do that in another thread, if at all, but this thread is dedicated towards the Progress of the Championship Tournament, not the bickering between two players. And while you may find it entertaining and enjoyable, I see it as destructive. Say what you will, but I 'm not going to argue about this.

#91 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2012 - 08:18

so did crusias die an make you boss?????????????????????????????

No but he does serve on the Inner Council that runs this website, making my equal in a lot of policy making regards - including handling bickering.

Prosp is right, this thread was for reporting scores and the like. Any bickering can be done elsewhere where it will not damage the integrity of an official thread.

I only have parts of the story, so Prosp could you kindly PM me with the other half? I have no interest in replying or participating in a public drama and will only help you resolve it if it's conducted with dignity.

Moving on..

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#92 Biohazard16

Biohazard16

JRDW Brony Rep

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 166 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 05:54

Bloodbone and I just played: 20-16 Bio. Great game, look forward to playing again in the future!
What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The god-machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus? No! The Astartes Legions? No! The tank? The lasgun? The fist? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all! -Lord Solar Macharius

#93 Bloodbone

Bloodbone

Crimson Fist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 05:54

After about an hour long match with Biohazard it is my honor to say that he has won this match. It was heart pounding all the way, and the best match I have played so far.

20 - 16 in Biohazard's favor

Great match and made a good friend. Hope to see you again in this tournament.
I will bathe in your BLOOD

#94 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 06:47

Entered :)

#95 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1 878 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 12:47

Got murdered by Twiggy.

Twiggy:20
Me:9, or something terrible like that.

Good game mate.

Posted Image

#96 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 09:06

We're approaching the 4th round of the tournament and not a single comeback game has been played.

#97 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 10:17

Laziness Cru, the bane of gamers. I say if they don't play by Monday night cut all the second chancers who have actual opponents set up. All these dudes are online every day.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#98 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1 878 inlägg

Postad 11 november 2012 - 12:56

Well I've just been dropped down, so I will fight who I need too as soon as.

Posted Image

#99 woodiestrain7

woodiestrain7

Champion of the 1st

• Members
  • Others:
  • 95 inlägg

Postad 11 november 2012 - 05:10

I've issued a challenge to metalhead666 on this thread and pm i don't know what else to do. I want to get the show on the road so we can get this tourny done and over!
FOR THE RAIN!!!!

#100 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 11 november 2012 - 08:36

When did you issue the challenge Woody

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!