22 replies to this topic

#1 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

I am about 12 seconds from taking my Box with SM inside of it, tossing it in my damn fire pit, and killing it with fire. I can't even play the game anymore, lately, without screaming in rage at my TV. If I could get my hands around the throats of some of these people I'd be locked away.

1 : WHAT THE HELL ASSAULT/RAPTOR?! You get the Chainsword - You're 12 feet from me. I'm ROLLING backwards. You have NO SHIELD. What's this? Each swing puts you DIRECTLY in front of me? fldsjafoidhjfoihnte. What damn sense does this make?! You're not even facing me when you swing, but somehow you can just get closer and closer to me, swinging wildly, smacking me with a 4ft sword when you're 10ft away, dealing more damage than TWO BOLTERS WELDED TOGETHER WITH EACH SHOT HITTING YOU IN THE TEETH.

2 : Teams : You know what the most effective thing in the game is? A good, organized team. You know what sucks? Living in the damn US where you -can't- have one if you work a 9-5 job. I work a 7-6 job, and just so happens that my Chapter is mostly UK based. So when do I get to play with them? Oh, two days out of the week. The rest of the week I'm stuck in a damn game with a bunch of idiots that can't even hold our base point because they want to Jet-Pack around the rest of the damn map like kills matter while the enemy team, a team from these forums, is able to sweep across the entire map and hold EVERY SINGLE POINT. I had a game today where there were 4 of us against 3 enemies. They held the ENTIRE damn map.

3 : Lag : What the hell? I'm running a 25mb connection and have the worst connection to every game. Why? UK. Crap hosting system. Give the BEST connection the host and let it be instead of migrating 70 times in a game. I'm getting shot with stalker bolters through damn pipes and brick walls. Roll behind cover? Nope! Headshot.

4 : Damage litigation : I have stuck you in the face with a vengeance launcher. I detonate it. 1/8th shield damage?! You hit me in the LEG with a stalker bolter - I'm at 1/4 health. WHAT SENSE DOES THIS MAKE?! I run up behind you and unload a full clip in your back with a Twin bolter. You turn around, shoot me twice with a bolter and kill me. You're somehow at 87% shield and 100% health. ?!@?@!?@!@!u905u92015u3420951.

5 : Focus Fire : People - Seriously. If you run into a point and there are two people there, FIRE on one of them. I've died too many times trying to take a point because you want to run up to a point being held and then turn around to throw a damn grenade 'just in case.' When you get to a point, TAKE IT. Otherwise I die, you die, we're all dead, and they get several points ahead.

6 : New Game : If I leave a match and join the queue again, put me in a NEW match. I obviously left that one because my random team of people who can't communicate is pissing me off and I can't stand it anymore. Don't toss me right back in the same damn game.

7 : Challenge : I want a specific armor piece. The goal is 50 wins as a space marine. Guess what, game - I CAN'T GET IT IF YOU SET ME AS CHAOS IN EVERY DAMN GAME.

/end

Posted Image

"I scar my armor so that you may know, for I am a Templar of Blood."

#2 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

I know exactly how you feel on some of these! especially the challenges part, it's almost like the game doesn't want the armour goodness to be enjoyed and unlocked.

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#3 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

For the record - Ravengaurd; You guys are assholes. -.-

Posted Image

#4 Goranok

Goranok

Techmarine

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

Agreed on everything you said lol but what really makes me mad is how everybody has to bring their "A game" into public lobies. It makes me mad because i leisure play almost everyday

Working techmarine of the Dark Angels.

#5 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

This thread is pure gold, thanks for giving me a needed laugh.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#6 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:09 PM

Haha well dang man you can always play games with me man I work 8-5 and work out when I get home so I'm on at like 6 or so but I'm In Texas so we can blast a few heads man
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#7 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

shoot me a friend req keiya I play all the time after 6 oclcok in the evening...
Posted Image

#8 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

I know what u mean m8, it's annoying cos I can't connect to alot of USA players hence y I'm gonna b doing a USA team n I want u to Bo part of it. Just keep calm m8 :)

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#9 SeperateTitan

SeperateTitan

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

I bealeave this is our frist complaint.Sorry if any of my Battle Brothers made you mad,they are trained to play thier best at all times.Please let me know what happen and if it is a serious issue I will address it.

#10 Da Dealer

Da Dealer

Dark Angel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

Could always spawn camp an use a melta when peple piss u off, I do!!!!!!
This is going to get ugly:huh:

#11 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

Posted Image

Noobz get poned hard!
Sent from the Melta practice chambers of the Righteous Truth

#12 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

I bealeave this is our frist complaint.Sorry if any of my Battle Brothers made you mad,they are trained to play thier best at all times.Please let me know what happen and if it is a serious issue I will address it.

No no! They were just showing us up with incredible team work.

Posted Image

#13 SeperateTitan

SeperateTitan

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

No no! They were just showing us up with incredible team work.

I see thank you

#14 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

lol ya Sieg I noticed those battles earlier with you. I couldn't quite recall which chapter you belonged to. but that was just me, bearded Stoner, and woodiest rain. I'd blame your randoms for the losses even though I was stalking you a bit. Next time feel free to join us we won't bite.
Posted Image

#15 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

lol ya Sieg I noticed those battles earlier with you. I couldn't quite recall which chapter you belonged to. but that was just me, bearded Stoner, and woodiest rain. I'd blame your randoms for the losses even though I was stalking you a bit. Next time feel free to join us we won't bite.

It was. I was on our side listening to people breathe in their mic's and me going "Okay, we need to grab our point and hold it. " -breathing- " You come with me here." -Breathing- So I'd run out to take the point, take out 1 person, and next thing I know I'm dead. Come to find out the entire team went the OPPOSITE direction. I was irate.

"There are 3 at OUR point. Clear it out" -entire team runs the opposite direction.

I know what u mean m8, it's annoying cos I can't connect to alot of USA players hence y I'm gonna b doing a USA team n I want u to Bo part of it. Just keep calm m8 :)

Sounds like a plan to me. How many US oriented players do we have anyway?

Haha well dang man you can always play games with me man I work 8-5 and work out when I get home so I'm on at like 6 or so but I'm In Texas so we can blast a few heads man

Texas? That's somewhat close. I'm over in AR. I sent you a request. :D

Posted Image

#16 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

accepted
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#17 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

Lag is probably the worst thing that has happened to me on SM.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#18 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

i can only play when im home on the weekend lol
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#19 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

Lag blows then you die. About sums up Space Marine, enjoy ;).

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#20 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:29 AM

mmmmmmm i was going like WTF what have we done to make any 1 mad xD but now i see but still dont you think we are unsporting space marines you can always play with us :D i mean just join the party and on another note i rather have a butterknife than a melta anytime
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

Change Theme!