#81 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Yes...slaanesh does know of your love ;)

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#82 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

I claim the kitchen and the laundry room
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#83 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

I claim wherever the Xbox is :) oh and can't we share the kitchen kite?

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#84 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

Fallen: Heed my words, young one. If you try to claim a right to My Xbox, in My living room, believe you Me when I say you are 20 years to early to even think about trying. You wouldn't even survive the travel into the heart of northern Sweden, much less into My home.

Kite: I don't think you stand much more luck claiming the kitchen from Catty. You can try, but I wouldn't recommend it. Its her territory, and I stay the hell away from it. She wont even let guests pore themselves their own glass of water for Chaos Gods sake...

Posted Image

#85 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:26 PM

She wont even let guests pore themselves their own glass of water for Chaos Gods sake...

This really doesn't surprise me to be honest. I can imagine she's a few pills short of a medical ward...

...like quite a few of us here

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#86 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

Iron. dear dear iron. I'm a grey knight, we have teleporters im standing right behind you.
Besides I know enough about Sweden to get around but I don't speak the lingo. I just hold up a card saying "English chap do tell me where iron k's house is, id like a spot of iced lemon tea." not that i talk like that. Just because i have a posh accent doesn't mean i speak like the queen

#87 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

Just because i have a posh accent

English people don't sound posh, they just sound like knobs. Spiny and Othrim are prime examples ;)

<--- Scot

cruSig2.jpg

#88 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

Yh your from Glasgow ain't ya? My stepdad is from Dumfries. I'm in Inverness atm. I know we don't all sound posh. Essex is a prime example of that. But due to where I lived and my upbringing with my grandmother I speak quite highly and intellectually

#89 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

But due to where I lived and my upbringing with my grandmother I speak quite highly and intellectually

Be glad you don't play BF3 with the Sanctuary crew, that statement would get you teased to no end :D

We are all completely insane, and make fun of each other constantly. Good way to blow off steam... and each others heads with Sniper Rifles if you're me *nyuk nyuk nyuk*

cruSig2.jpg

#90 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

lol...remind me to get bf3 then lets see who's laughing when I dump them with a shit load of intellect :D

#91 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

Fallen. Dear, dear Fallen. You are a 13 year old boy from the UK. Your knowledge of Sweden is probably very useless. And the matter about the "lingo", as you put it, you could not even pronounce the name of my village if you wanted to. No less find it on a map... And if your parents would let you fly all the way to Sweden, all by your self, don't you think I would notice a British 13 year old boy with a card looking for me? You wouldn't really blend into the crowd, so to say.. And if all this, by some crazy coincidence, would happen, what, if I may ask, would you do when you found me? Just curious. 

This really doesn't surprise me to be honest. I can imagine she's a few pills short of a medical ward...

...like quite a few of us here

And I would not want her to be in any other way. :heart:

Posted Image

#92 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

say hi, and ask catty for a special glass of swedish water. And trust me id be noticed in a crowd. Black and electric blue hair kinda stands out no? Try the name then im brilliant with languages as long as I get the just of it. My parents well...smuck 'em. I'll say im on a sch trip, forge letters and they'll agree. After that I'll ask if you know where I could stay then take a look around Sweden. Do a tour then move on to new Zealand to see cru, discuss how to 'deal' with our pony problem then have a look at what he is doing before going off to start a zombie apocalypse in america

#93 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

lol...remind me to get bf3 then lets see who's laughing when I dump them with a shit load of intellect :D

You'll be torn apart faster than a bleeding seal in the middle of a school of great whites, with one of them laughing maniaclly. Friendly warning.;)

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#94 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

Probaly but I'll go back for more. I'm like that. Your friendly neighbourhood ghostbuster mk:40000

#95 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

Just because i have a posh accent

English people don't sound posh, they just sound like knobs. Spiny and Othrim are prime examples ;)

Depends where you are, you could go Essex and talk to what sounds like a camp teenage Noise Marine :P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#96 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

oh this is going to get good lol
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#97 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:12 AM

Yh lol. I was born I Stafford :P and raised in Worcester with my gran. Which is why I have the posher accent as she is quite la de da. I say grass like so
..grarss. That's the only way I could get summin to look like the pronounceation

#98 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:03 AM

Grass/Grarss? Is it all just to make it harder to understand you? Its hard enough to understand "English" without it being spoken with a strange twist.. ^^
I'm sorry to let you down Fallen, but I have no interest what so ever in meeting you, even if you were in
Sweden.

Though I would like for Cru to come and visit. I still want to make him a smörgåstårta. But I will need my kitchen to make that Cru, so would you mind giving it back? ^^

Posted Image

#99 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

Though I would like for Cru to come and visit. I still want to make him a smörgåstårta. But I will need my kitchen to make that Cru, so would you mind giving it back? ^^

Well as a guest in your house it would be rude for me to kick you our of your kitchen, though highly ironic. However, the sheer cost of getting to Europe means I only do it to visit my family in Scotland. So I'll have to make do with pictures - and cake, cake makes everything better

cruSig2.jpg

#100 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

This just gets worse and worse :dodgy:

PROTIP: Trying to invade Catty's kitchen or Iron's Xbox is like trying to steal my CD collection, it just isn't going to happen and if anyone tries any of the three, they will end up horribly muitlated.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

Change Theme!