• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:49 AM

I guys I just wanted to know how many of you guys play dark souls I'm just curious...and to those that bother answering or want something else here's a video from it

you can just feel the art of the game, interesting soundtrack and also the NPC's they added to it

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#2 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

yea i have it but have ot played it in a while, am just at the bit where you fght the big lava spider woman

Posted Image

#3 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

Yes it's very visually... Appealing.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#4 RDSFirebane

RDSFirebane

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

letting a friend borrow it at the moment when he came and picked it up i looked him dead in the eyes and said " One does not simply play Dark Souls." an hour later he sent me a text saying he now understood why lol.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjgLlMzdxNZZPvrul2rS6qcWN-47VkKR1rdWV4WW-jzWitzxC&t=1

#5 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

wow...well I would like to know how much you guys know about dark souls and your experience when playing it firebane or to anyone else that has played it

and for the rest of you here's another video for you to enjoy

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#6 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

I personaly love it. its such an indepth game and the pure free exploring is exelent, graphics are amazing i have spent a goot 15 mins in some places not moving just looking at the scenery. and some of the beasts you face are brilliant (some are just beyond wierd) but all are good. I think its a bit fast as you start play for 10 mins then fight your first boss. A friend f mine bought it on my recomendation then took it back cos he couldnt get out of the asylum at the begining. the only thing i dont like is once you get quite far you cat get back without spending hours you can teleport latter but still omg it taks forever i want all the way back to he beggining to go help my friend out before he got rid of it so i was rather miffed with him lol. but yea all in all a great game

Posted Image

#7 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:16 PM

It is great game Phoenix and the enemy's do look weird as fuck lets take the Gaping Dragon for example that thing looks like hell when anyone see's it for the first time but its saddening to hear that your friend just gave up since he couldn't get out of the tutorial level...but hey some can do it others can't

Gaping Dragon if anyone is curios and I know its a vid but it gives the song in the soundtrack when you have to fight it and the closet pic I could find of it...and it still looks weird as fuck

#8 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hahah i know i refused to kill it without videoing it to show the GF she just cringed and felt sick lol. i nkow its a waste but to bad for him he missed out on a great game

Posted Image

#9 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:32 PM

so did you ever get up to the four kings Phoenix or did you beat the game already

(sorry couldn't find a good pic or video for them)

#10 RDSFirebane

RDSFirebane

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

I love the whole experience still only on my first ng+ stuck at Ceaseless discharge right now but I'm sure I'll get past in sooner or later.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjgLlMzdxNZZPvrul2rS6qcWN-47VkKR1rdWV4WW-jzWitzxC&t=1

#11 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

i loved this game i beat it like 50 times but had to get rid of it because of a bug i had to where it would corrupt my save every time i took the game out of my 360
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#12 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

awww that sucks Kite and Firebane unless you missed stamina killing him then i don't know how the fuck to beat him either but luck to the best of us then... even though Ceaseless discharge does sound sexual

here's the song and also what Ceaseless discharge looks for our causal Viewers

#13 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

Nah i not finished it i have not played it in ages i got to where you fight the spider woman and then never played again for ages

Posted Image

#14 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

By the Emperor's golden butt you haven't beaten Quelaag...that sucks man but should pick it up again since the game is really good and the fights after are hard as fuck with a mixture of fun

Chaos Witch Quelaag for anyone curious...no I couldn't find her the vid with her whole body so your going to have deal with a smile and some chest...bitch

this is for our causal viewers

and here's another where you can see her and the spider

#15 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

Chaos Witch Quelaag for anyone curious...no I couldn't find her the vid with her whole body so your going to have deal with a smile and some chest...bitch

Such a shame :P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#16 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

well Jc i seemed to had found the pic with her whole body...you don't have to click the video but you can tell from the pic before you press play that all you really can enjoy is her upper body...it seems to be reaaaaaaal Nito

have some grand papa Nito since he is the first of the undead and also wheel skeletons

this the best way to describe Nito...you gonna get reamed

#17 SeperateTitan

SeperateTitan

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

I have and still play thisd Game on a regular bacis I will help anyone with any problem the y are haveing I have a ton of grear I aloso have many differnt charecters and builds at verious levels.If there is anything you need please ask.

Also I have many sets of aromor and wepons.I have all the boss wepons as well.

Now here is my ? what do you guys use for PvP? 

I have and still play thisd Game on a regular bacis I will help anyone with any problem the y are haveing I have a ton of grear I aloso have many differnt charecters and builds at verious levels.If there is anything you need please ask.

Also I have many sets of aromor and wepons.I have all the boss wepons as well.

Now here is my ? what do you guys use for PvP?

And yes a 5yr old did write this

#18 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:52 AM

I play it and it gives me nightmares. i just got into the bog area and have killed giant moth and am constantly attacked by groups of fucking shrubs. IN WHAT TWISTED MIND DOES A GIANT SHRUB ATTEMPT TO EAT YOU ALIVE!?

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#19 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

oh my god fu22y666 I can feel your butt hurt from here about the shrubs they are assholes when you first meet them but after a while you can tell when there gonna do that attack...the enemy that scares me are those fucking wheel skeletons I fucking hate them so much and SeperateTitan I got at least nine slots of characters all running around and doing stuff so I already experience in the game as well man

here have Seth the scaleless

#20 MEGATRON121

MEGATRON121

Champion of 7th Company Crimson Fists

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:07 AM

i absolutly love dark souls like, i really like how different and creepy the enemies are :P played through about 8-9 times and level 360ish :D
Primarch-Progenitor, to your glory and the glory of him on earth!

Change Theme!