• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#21 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

well guys did you hear about the dlc that's gonna come out soon for this game cause I heard its gonna great as the new bosses seem to be fucking hard as fuck

this is why you should buy dark souls

and guys what covenant did you guys join or what is your favorite covenant mine is the covenant of THE SUNNNNNNN

PRAISE THE SUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#22 RDSFirebane

RDSFirebane

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:43 AM

ya been waiting for it look forward to so new boss's to sharpen my teeth on however sad that my hard copy guide is no out of date :( just gonna have to type up my own version and add it lol.

also Idk why but I found all of the final four boss's except Scaleless easy I mean Necrolord , 4 kings and The bed of chaos was kinda easy with 4 kings only getting dicey for me when all 4 of them appeared god that was a fun fight. Gwyn Lord of Cinder was a pain even with 2 other players helping.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjgLlMzdxNZZPvrul2rS6qcWN-47VkKR1rdWV4WW-jzWitzxC&t=1

#23 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:28 AM

let me say fireband Seth was bitch, Bed of chaos at one point made me want to put a fist through my tv, Nito was kinda of easy and Gwen...well he was a guy with a giant flaming sword as in if your not serious I'm gonna fucking kill kinda boss but in all that's how they were and they still are since the game does get harder depending on your soul level

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#24 MEGATRON121

MEGATRON121

Champion of 7th Company Crimson Fists

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

Ahhh I'm glad you guys mentioned the dlc cause I had actually given up on it, I had heard that it was coming out soo long ago and seen nothing of it but just read a recent article which has made me think otherwise :) my character is a beast though so it shouldn't be too hard :P also darkmoon was my favourite until I lost my save had to make a new one and the game decided not to give me dark moon blade this time round -_- so yeah, I quite like all of the covs tbh except the way of white it's like the most pointless one haha, Ahhh I wanna play dark souls now lol
Primarch-Progenitor, to your glory and the glory of him on earth!

#25 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

thibnk i might jump on it this weekend and kill Queel(whateva her name is) and see where to go next

Posted Image

#26 MEGATRON121

MEGATRON121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:57 AM

What is your level? I could give you a hand if you want?

#27 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

mate i have no idea of the top of my head but its my first run through so wont be high and more than happy to accept

Posted Image

#28 MEGATRON121

MEGATRON121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

Aha well I've got a few low level characters so will be fine, don't worry I'll sort you out :P

#29 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

well after you kill the quelaag the next place you would have to go to is Sen's funhouse...oh god i can feel the fury and rage that is going to come when you get in there Phoenix

#30 MEGATRON121

MEGATRON121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:59 PM

Aha fear not captain I have crossed that path many a time and will guide you though the perilous journey :P

#31 Talonx13

Talonx13

Sorcerer Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:39 AM

Great game bosses look awesome... Games tough as hell and long which is good. I need to start playing this again.
Behold the Great mutator and the gifts he will bestow upon you.

#32 Mister Snugles

Mister Snugles

Conscript

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:39 AM

i love this game but it makes me want to die every time i get to a boss fight im currently fighting the demon that dual wields those 2 big ass swords, grrrrr he kills me so hard in the face:@
STRWyverne68, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Jul 2012.

"In the dark all men are equal, except for those who embrace it."

#33 MEGATRON121

MEGATRON121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:55 AM

Btw just a little tip, if your finding things difficult try playing the online a bit you can get some serious souls very quickly if you can kill a high level player

#34 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

Snuggles if your stuck on the boss i think you are then you gonna get reamed in the butt hard...oh god my sides are moving on there own but really snuggles how far do you get into the fight with the Capra demon maybe i can give you some help

and Talon you do need to start playing again i don't see a reason why anyone would stop...unless the game did horrible things to your that sacred your soul by killing you over and over and over...you get the point as i might be picking it up for the xbox soon but i don't know i'm still thinking about it

Megaton killing a high level player in this game is like fucking impossible since everyone in pvp is either a Zapfag, mask of mother, mask of father, mask of child or a goddamn flippy ninja asshole or the containment of them all

#35 MEGATRON121

MEGATRON121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

Megaton killing a high level player in this game is like fucking impossible since everyone in pvp is either a Zapfag, mask of mother, mask of father, mask of child or a goddamn flippy ninja asshole or the containment of them all

aha there are ways my friend, dark ways :P you should definitely get it for Xbox like :) I just love dark souls it's one step closer to a comsole based mmorpg :) seriously once that happens you will not every hear of me again haha

#36 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

maybe cause I do have dark souls for the ps3 and now since I see it up for the x box its been on my mind for a while

#37 MEGATRON121

MEGATRON121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

Ooo the ps3 is the devils work, join the almighty Microsoft, praise ms!!! :P

Change Theme!