• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:21 AM

hello brothers just wanted to know if anyone wants to play Dawn of war 1 or 2 if you have it. if you have steam my Id is emperor469 and if you don't have steam and play it just from buying the game from gamestop or a walmart then post what your id is on game

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:34 AM

hello brothers just wanted to know if anyone wants to play Dawn of war 1 or 2 if you have it. if you have steam my Id is emperor469 and if you don't have steam and play it just from buying the game from gamestop or a walmart then post what your id is on game

I have Dark Crusade, Vanilla and WA on Steam. Also all DoW2's and would be happy to schedule a game sometime.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:46 AM

I have Dark Crusade, Vanilla and WA on Steam. Also all DoW2's and would be happy to schedule a game sometime.

Sure why when are you free to play a game

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:48 AM

Sometime next week.

Halo Anniversary edition today and also Skyrim last friday chokes up my free time :D

I hate DoW2 multiplayer, so campaign or Last Stand only. If DoW1 I have some epic maps we need to try :D

cruSig2.jpg

#5 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:24 AM

Sometime next week.

Halo Anniversary edition today and also Skyrim last friday chokes up my free time :D

I hate DoW2 multiplayer, so campaign or Last Stand only. If DoW1 I have some epic maps we need to try :D

I only play unmoded version for both so sorry about the epic maps if we can't play them:s But if you up for playing either one i don't mind just looking for people to games with

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:10 AM

The map packs are .exe installers. Once installed they are automatically available for all mods including normal (modless). Maps are different from Mods.

cruSig2.jpg

#7 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:36 AM

Dawn of War is a great game. My schedule isn't the most conducive, but if time permits I'd be willing to play any of Dawn of War 1 sometime. Wasn't as big a fan of #2.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#8 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:38 AM

i have all dow2's so ill be happy
Posted Image

#9 Brother Aurelius

Brother Aurelius

Meatshield

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

AdmiralDropkick is my steam ID

I have all the Dawn of War but not Dawn of War II :(
Usually play Dark Crusade (for the better graphics) but I'm mostly on Soulstorm if I'm trying to play competitive.
Come all you xeno scum and fallen heretics, come and face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!

#10 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

Usually play Dark Crusade (for the better graphics) but I'm mostly on Soulstorm if I'm trying to play competitive.

Funny thing is I thought Soulstorm had the most interesting race additions but was the worst expansion for gameplay

cruSig2.jpg

#11 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:09 PM

my steam is aidenpc
Posted Image

#12 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:30 PM

Comp strat games are my nemisis I am so bad at them. Table top i kick ass but just cant keep trak of everything going on on a little screen lol
I got the warhammer one for xbox if anyone would like to teach me how to play it right lol
Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#13 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:35 PM

my salamanders smack the crap outta any enemy's i can find

Posted Image

#14 Brother Aurelius

Brother Aurelius

Meatshield

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

Funny thing is I thought Soulstorm had the most interesting race additions but was the worst expansion for gameplay

Sisters of Battle are a PERFECT combination of IG and SM in my opinion. The Dark Eldar is just... weird... -___-

Idk.. the small things in Soulstorm made me like it like the Imperial Guard for example. In Dark Crusade a full squad of guardsmen are SO FAR APART from each other. In Soulstorm their more compact if you see what I'm saying. The pricing is nice too, it confuses me though when I jump from DC to Soulstorm

Come all you xeno scum and fallen heretics, come and face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!

#15 Brother Conrad

Brother Conrad

Meatshield

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

I havent played in a while, but if any games are set up, let me know. I have all of them I'm pretty sure. Definetly have soulstorm. Steam I'd is biggerintx I think. I'll get back to yall on that one.
Brother Conrad, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Nov 2011.

#16 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:57 PM

I enjoy all of the races come Soulstorm, except Orks. I never have been an Orky person. I have learned lots of sneaky and nasty things to do with Eldar and Dark Eldar though.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#17 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:32 PM

i can play Dow II retribution tonight - about 6ish GMT
Posted Image

#18 J0ker2610

J0ker2610

Supreme high sorcerer

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 1,131 posts
  • Xbox Live:J0ker2610
  • PSN:Vader2610
  • Steam:Joker2610
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

i play both. i think i prefer dow1 because of base building but dow2 is good in its own way like the heroes and the better graphics
Posted Image

Change Theme!