5 replies to this topic

#1 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:02 PM

I figured id start challenging champions from different chapters so why not start with one of the best :P

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#2 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

aw man. Doooomed by the FUzZAY! alright sounds good, catch me on live in a little while and I can prolly oblige ya. i go with no restrictions on any DLC map.
Posted Image

#3 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Okay, aquila canyon sound good?

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#4 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

Very good game, finished 20 - 16 to domlink. Damn you and your melta ;)

#5 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

good game, made me think twice with your lascannon. Aquila canyon is a cool dueling stage. I started with vengeance Launcher but you had me reverting to melta when I wanted to end your killstreak.
Posted Image

#6 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

Yeah, you made me scared just because of the range you was hitting me at with the damn thing :P

Change Theme!