#1 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

This is really off topic, and a little personal based, so please be nice :P

Lately I have been having massive mood swings, which range from the crippling lowest of depression (without going into details it's getting dangerous) to proper highs, which are equally as dangerous because I don't consider the risks or morals behind anything :/

I don't know what to do about it, but it's already starting to fray my relationship with friends, and even starting to impact on family.

Any advice would be VERY welcome :D

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#2 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

Um my There are some meds you can take that help it. Either that or just smoke lots and lots of pot.
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#3 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:20 PM

See a Dr.
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#4 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

i have the same problem and thus it led me down a bad bad path lol i would suggest seeing a doctor or psychiatric pro to get a professional opinion on weather you have bi-polar disorder or chronic depression

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:22 PM

Yeah you really want to get meds for this sort of thing mate. Mood Swings in women are normal, but in men it's a sign of a greater problem

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#6 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Just do some thing you like for a bit to calm yourself down when these things happen, Like for example:.Playing minecraft(peaceful Mode), or doing something that you and your friends like to do.And for the people who were affected by it,You could try apologising to them.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#7 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

I would rather not have either to be honest :/ But I shall seek medical attention, thanks

#8 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Um my There are some meds you can take that help it. Either that or just smoke lots and lots of pot.

kite, just because your the local gothic wars drug lord doesnt mean you have to flog it on here ;)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#9 ImperialFist66

ImperialFist66

Imperial Fists 1st Company Chaplain

• Members
  • 62 posts

Definitely see a doctor... It will not improve on its own, and it only gets worse.
"The Emperor commands us. Dorn guides us.
Honor shields us. Fear our name, for it is vengeance."

From the teachings of Rhetoricus

#10 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:41 PM

I think i've always been a naturally depressed and bitter person (people like fu22y will in my opinion agree) but hopefully most people in real life don't know that. Either way I believe that music is something that will help you extemely though this as it is one of the three things that has kept me alive. Nothing clears a human mind like a walk with an iPod with the sun shining. A good family to support you, an iPod and maybe some advice from a doctor can help you feel like it the situation is manageable, not out of control.

EDIT: If you don't do something will crack, like what happened to me in year 11 after a lesson.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#11 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:51 PM

I think i've always been a naturally depressed and bitter person (people like fu22y will in my opinion agree) but hopefully most people in real life don't know that. Either way I believe that music is something that will help you extemely though this as it is one of the three things that has kept me alive. Nothing clears a human mind like a walk with an iPod with the sun shining. A good family to support you, an iPod and maybe some advice from a doctor can help you feel like it the situation is manageable, not out of control.

EDIT: If you don't do something will crack, like what happened to me in year 11 after a lesson.

i would take this advice. belive me he knows what he is talking about.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#12 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:56 PM

The music thing resonates with me greatly. But I always wondered whether some of the stuff that I was listening to could be contributing subliminally?

#13 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:01 PM

The music thing resonates with me greatly. But I always wondered whether some of the stuff that I was listening to could be contributing subliminally?

this will sound really cheesy and corny but i find listening to music that expresses how i feel or is about certain topics or i can relate to helpse deal with emotions and events that have been going on. recently more then ever. trust me if you are listening to stuff that you can relate to it helps.

#14 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

Every you do affects your behavior but try it, it serisously helps. One Ok Rock's song Dreamer works best for me.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#15 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

So actually listening to Five finger Death punch, and other angry stuff could help then?

#16 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

So actually listening to Five finger Death punch, and other angry stuff could help then?

Yes, it helps with fustration (especally Meshuggah :D). It's why some people sterotype all metalheads as socially-awkward and fustrated people (I'm socially-awkward but not fustrated).

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#17 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

i personally find it does. for example i feel angry - i listen to pitchblackforecast. i feel depressed - i listen to papa roach (scars for example) and so on.

#18 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

thanks guys this has helped alot, my ipod will now live by my side :D

#19 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

this will sound really cheesy and corny but i find listening to music that expresses how i feel or is about certain topics or i can relate to helpse deal with emotions and events that have been going on. recently more then ever. trust me if you are listening to stuff that you can relate to it helps.
[/quote]

Loser^

But nah he's right

[quote='fu22y666' pid='64877' dateline='1343856169']
[quote='Kite Arca' pid='64865' dateline='1343855772']
[/quote]
kite, just because your the local gothic wars drug lord doesnt mean you have to flog it on here ;)
[/quote]

Hush yo mouth where's my money!

Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#20 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

thanks guys this has helped alot, my ipod will now live by my side :D

My iPod is my most tresaured possession, hopefully you will feel the same over time.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

Change Theme!