53 replies to this topic

#41 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

PLEASE DON'T DELETE THE ULTRAMARINES! we have no word from Nox (help anyone?!) so me and sonofultramar are getting together to try and get things working again! we even recruited another member, as you may have seen if you have been following the frantic threads today :L

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#42 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

I won't be deleting any groups till my Friday. However I'm not trying to be a Nazi, you're attempts to revive the group already got you off the immediate list and onto the "close eye" list :)

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#43 sonofultramar

sonofultramar

Proud Imperial Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:15 PM

I won't be deleting any groups till my Friday. However I'm not trying to be a Nazi, you're attempts to revive the group already got you off the immediate list and onto the "close eye" list :)

Anyway Myself can taking for mod of the ultramarine section since Nox is MIA.
Posted Image

#44 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

I've seen your ticket but cannot enact it until tonight due to University. Someone else might do it, but at the very latest it'll be tonight

cruSig2.jpg

#45 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

It's not like we can't survive a night without anything being changed :L thanks for everything so far crucias

#46 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

Good to see some other Ultramarines trying. I will. And sure to do mnbest and send some players your way.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#47 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

What if some of us who are already in chapters/ warbands become ultrasmurfs for 1 or 2 weeks just to help out with recruitment? If randoms see a big group ingame and all in the same colours their'l be like "ah" and rope them. Hopefully it will bolster the Ultra's numbers and expand the community at the same time, some people might think this is a crap idea but i dont care about such people and so fuck their views. :D

Think it over guys.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#48 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

I am overwhelmed by the support being shown to the ultramarines, i couldn't thank any of you enough!

#49 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

I dont think I mentioned it previously but my group The Sons of The Fallen currently have 18 members and 10 of which are frequently active. Ive been trying to get them on GW but have had little success. So have we decided how group activity will be based on? Activity in game or on GW?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#50 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

That sounds like an amazing plan! The more that people see of function ultramarine deployments, the more tempted they will be to join our ranks!

#51 MrRoboto16

MrRoboto16

Blood Ravens High Champion

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:43 AM

If I would have known people wanted chaos warbands I would have pressed for our group to be a chaos warband... oh well.
For the unknown Primarch and the Emperor!

#52 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

Thats gonna have to be my duty, I know there are a few Scars who are members here, but Im pretty sure Im here the most even if infrequently at times. Will make do...for the Khan

Good man, we are currently exploring the realms of becoming a regular competition/event organizer for the games we choose to adopt. Space Marine (1 & eventually 2), DM, DoW3 and Halo4 right now.

Personally I've learned a fair bit from the current tournament, so hopefully the August one will be much more... bloodthirsty :D

I dont think I mentioned it previously but my group The Sons of The Fallen currently have 18 members and 10 of which are frequently active. Ive been trying to get them on GW but have had little success. So have we decided how group activity will be based on? Activity in game or on GW?

With the new Dashboard update the 360 will have a web-browser, and PS3 already has one. So the no PC excuse that's quite common will become invalid soon. Therefore we might re-assess our current system which is to base activity off ingame action, not forum action. This would affect groups not based primarily on this website, so it's not a minor change. It'll be discussed as part of our long term strategy leader debates sometime soon.

Now, the Ultramarines have pulled through for now, as have the Salamanders and Scars. I have decided to wait until Kev gets back from holiday before discussing the health of the Iron Warriors. The Iron Hands have said nothing and run out of time and will follow the Red Scorpions out the door shortly.

cruSig2.jpg

#53 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

Typhus that was formerly a Dark Angel then Templar, then Scorpian, and now is with the Imperial Fist. So I don't think the Scorpions will be coming back...
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#54 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

I doubt their return as well dern
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

Change Theme!