79 replies to this topic

#21 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

(( I was in a creative mood, so I made this. Edited a few things to make it sound better. ))

Cru's hatred for the pony is legendary in this sector of space...

The wars we fight here and now have no beginning, or so we thought. The inquisition thought they'd censored it all, but now we know the truth. The war began with the creation of the pony. So cute and loveable, this creature of pure kindness and friendship appeared to embody all that was good from humanity. We were deceived. They sought only our indoctrination into their sick cult and in time their true nature was revealed.

A censored document only labeled as "R34" reveals that these ponies were the work of a foul creature, a spawn of the Chaos entity known to us as Slaanesh. Cru was the first one to see through their charade and his wrath at discovering this treachery knew no bounds. With courage and bolter he descended upon them and waged a single-man holy war against them in their rainbow paradise. At first there was success, but it was not to last.

The Daemon summons many followers into its foul grip. More and more are turned into its loathsome pony-spawn by the day. Even we, the Emperor's holy warriors, are not all immune. Many have taken up the rainbow and cutie mark as their banner rather than the standards of their Chapters.

We must stand firm in the face of such horrendous power, we will not give in. With Cru as our rallying point, we will prevail. Courage and Honor.
“Victory does not always rest with the big guns:
but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost.”
-Commander Argentius, Silver Skulls

#22 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

*gets up and slow claps* that was amazing
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#23 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:27 PM

It's more of a win lose area I get a big gun the orks think it's a big gun then I blow them up along with the tanited thread
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#24 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

So you have resorted to using Xenos technology? The Inquisition would be most intrigued to hear this...

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#25 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:20 AM

you know is weird that crucias hasn't posted in this thread :-/

Posted Image

#26 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:26 AM

He doesnt know. Which is surprising because: some say, he knows more and spends more time on the internet than Google...

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#27 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:43 AM

***Somewhere on Holy Terra***
Spoiler

*** Meanwhile At Sol Translation Point STP-00968***
Spoiler

*** Sometime Later ***
Spoiler

*** At The Drop Site ***

*** Faith, Fire and Gary ***
Spoiler

For the record Fallen, I am no Brony, I am however a sadist and use them to traumatise some people :D

@Spider - Your reckoning shall come, after class

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#28 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

Today has just become a great day.:D

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#29 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:47 AM

Cru, shall I compose an epic battle saga about your purging of Terra for the tomes?

#30 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:49 AM

Haha - I decided that after you're post I had to do something special

cruSig2.jpg

#31 Ork Slayer117

Ork Slayer117

World Eater Cultist

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:59 AM

D= All those ponies being ripped into shreds... =,(
Scream your rage unto the stars, and by the gods, leave none alive!

#32 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

Divine justice

cruSig2.jpg

#33 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:17 AM

righteous wrath!!! FINALY!!! :D :D

i have been waiting all day for that pòst :P

Posted Image

#34 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:21 AM

(( Edit: I shall call it "The Saga of Crucias: The Pony Purge of Terra" ))

AND LO! GATHER ROUND BROTHERS AND HEAR MY WORDS!

There are those of our great Imperium that speak ill of our brothers-in-arms. Chapters one and all look to each other with suspicious gazes, mistrust clear for all to see. For the Emperor we all fight, but not together. Man's nature asserts itself even here amongst a gathering of such mighty warriors who should be above such petty squabbles in defiance of mankind's enemies!

Can we ever overcome our nature? To set aside what we see wrong with our fellow Astartes? Many believe not...And I am here to tell you that this is not true! We CAN unite! We CAN defeat the darkest foes of this galaxy by working together!

The Pony Crusade! That terrible campaign that saw hundreds of our brothers lost to the foul grip of Slaanesh! The campaign that damned the souls of millions of innocent citizens of the Emperor! For years our brothers fought against this common threat, but never together. No...no each Chapter fought with all the fury and zeal they could muster, and purely through combined might was the enemy crushed.

Our victory, however, was far from assured. A foul witch and the daemon which caused all this escaped, and our brother Crucias from the Crimson Fists set off in pursuit. With growing terror he watched as the witch, aided by the daemon, managed to land on Holy Terra itself! The Inquisition was warned, but the daemon was clever as it was damnable.

The damnable pair went to ground, deep within the forgotten catacombs of Terra's old cities. Amongst the denizens of the deep reaches they cultivated and grew until their unholy pony numbers could be measured in the tens of thousands. Many were faithful pilgrems, tricked into thinking the Emperor had reincarnated and the pony was His representation of His love and affection for His subjects. A desperate signal was sent out after the Inquisition turned a blind eye to the danger he knew was coming.

The daemon made his move soon after. His army surged the surface of Terra itself, taking a sizable city district hostage. Heroic Terran soldiers tried to reclaim the district, but the mortals lost many thousands to the guns of the traitors, and many more were converted by the Daemon's foul powers.

The Inquisition, desperate for aid, considered obliterating the area with an Orbital Bombardment. Many millions would have died to insure the taint not spread.

But then...Battle Barges and Strike Cruisers from dozens of Chapters poured into the system. Ultramarines, Imperial Fists, Space Wolves, Dark Angels, and even the Deathwatch had momentarily set aside their xenos hunting in the face of this daemonic threat! At the fleet's head was Crucias.

Space Wolf and Ultramarine drop pods roared into the atmosphere Smashing into precise coordinates throughout the district. The Wolves utter ferocity as shock troops, supported by the ruthless and calculated efficiency of the Ultramarines, proved to be an incredible combination. A sizable portion of the district was cleared of all the pony cult within the hour, a feat only accomplished because the Wolves and Ultramarines had temporarily merged into a single fighting unit under the joint command of their Captains!

The other Chapters landed the full force of their task force together, and the battle commenced in earnest. Brothers from every Chapter fought together back to back without any hesitation as to who it was. Wolf fought with Angel, Angel fought with Fist, Fist fought with Raven.

Two days it took, and hundreds of thousands of heretics fell before this unstoppable onslaught, but in the end Terra was cleansed of this taint, and the Daemon itself was slain, ripped limb from limb by none other than Crucias himself!

Take heart brothers, should doubt ever make its way into your mind. On the surface we are still but men, but inside we have what it takes to set aside all else for the good of humanity, as the Emperor intended. We merely need to find harness it and there is nothing in this universe that can stop us!

#35 Ork Slayer117

Ork Slayer117

World Eater Cultist

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:22 AM

Divine justice

-.- We'll be back Cru, we'll be back... muahahahahaha

Ok ok I'm done being a pony for now :derp: back to being a Spehss Marien! An Angel of Death :angel:
Scream your rage unto the stars, and by the gods, leave none alive!

#36 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:29 AM

i must say i should be given power to perform exterminatus to tainted threads.
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#37 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

I'm so mad I lost service when this was getting good lol, reading through all that I missed
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#38 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

I think I will create a new legion call the Emperors ponies.
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#39 Biohazard16

Biohazard16

JRDW Brony Rep

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

The enemies of friendship cannot stand before us!
What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The god-machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus? No! The Astartes Legions? No! The tank? The lasgun? The fist? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all! -Lord Solar Macharius

#40 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:55 PM

cypher, dont test crucias patience :P

Posted Image

Change Theme!