#1 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:19 AM

Howdy all,

Let me start off by saying that I hope you all had an amazing Holiday and Christmas, whether you practice it or not.

Graia Merge

Zero and Myself tried to get this happening but due to Sion doing the AFK act, the hope of merging the websites seamlessly died. We have since actively promoted it on the old forum and mass PM'd people there. This has resulted in a 20 member jump so we'll chalk that up as a success.

Social Sites

The social site plugin has received an update. We now have extra options there for you. To access it please direct your browser here. The new options are;

• Google Plus
  • Steam
  • Xfire
  • Playstation US
  • Playstation EU

Note: To get these ID's it would be best to login to the sites then click your own name to view your profile. Most use usernames or nicknames, however G+ uses (a lot of) numbers. Also the PS ones are untested, if they do not work for you please let Crucias know asap (he doesn't own a PS to test it).

Social Site Login

This is a WIP. We intend you to be able to login to the site by registering normally (and then using that username) or using Twitter, Google, Facebook, Windows Live (aka XBL) etc

New Background

I got sick of looking at the Word Bearer one so went for one with more interesting detail. If you have artwork you would like to see displayed then please post it somewhere and mention it to us. We are intending to rotate the art every month to keep it fresh.

Award System

Apulo and I flogged this one off on Othrim as his first official Admin job. So keep an eye out for new and interesting awards and be sure to spam him with PM's if you have ideas or delicious complaints!

PS3 Section

As you might have noticed we now have a dedicated PS3 section for anyone who wants it. There seems to be some confusion that this is an Xbox 360 website which is incorrect. This community is PC, PS3 and Xbox for anyone who wants to interact with other Warhammer fans. The Xbox guys are just more active and are currently the majority.

New Post Twitter Feed

This forum now has it's own Twitter account

Tweet Tweet!

All new posts and first post edits will automatically Tweet to this account with links. The hidden sections for Mods and Admin are exempt though.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#2 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

Love love love the new background art!!
Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

Change Theme!