Photo

Warhammer Darkmelli.... ahhh who cares...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Brother Aries

Brother Aries

Chaplin 3rd company

• Members
  • Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:27 PM

well I recently went on a hunt on the web for anything on Dark Mellineum. I COULDNT FIND SHITE.... anyone hear anything or find anything recent. last i heard it was being dropped as an MMO but that was last year almost... GRRRR CURSE YOU THQ!!!:@
I am become death. The destroyer of worlds.

#2 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

Thq fired a bunch of people so who knows

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

#3 Brother Aries

Brother Aries

Chaplin 3rd company

• Members
  • Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

Thq fired a bunch of people so who knows

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

yea i heard that too... sums of breaches.... :derp:
I am become death. The destroyer of worlds.

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:01 PM

Since its dropped as an mmo and its now normal multiplayer then it is most likely to have a campaign.

Other then that its probably gonna be dropped altogether and hopefully Games Workshop will give their 40K licence to somone else. But because both THQ and Games Workshop are so similarly evil and greedy they probably like eachother to drop its licence.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#5 ogreninja

ogreninja

dark sorcerer of the night lords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:37 AM

The only gw could get anymore evil and fucked up is if they gave the licence to EA then you know the game will be crap but there will be a new game every year lol
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

GW granted the change to game status because THQ convinced them it would be more profitable, plus they made a ton on the Dawn of War series. Incidentally, that series is the only GW IP to successfully survive in the Video Game World.

We know nothing more about DM other than its combat system is at a pre-alpha playable state, and it's slated for Christmas 2013 release

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#7 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

Im assuming dark millenium will be transformed into space marine 2 or dropped entirely, fielding 2 similar games at around the same time seems entirely pointless in terms of profit. So far i have not been impressed at all with THQ. The space marine campaign could have been much better, they could put out more updates that cost $ to maybe buy an actual few dedicated servers!

I was not at all impressed with DoW2 or soulstorm, DoW1 was probably the best campaign out of all of the games, it just seemed like they didnt put as much time or effort into the sequals as they did for DoW1 as per the campaigns.

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Chaplain Romulous, 5th Company. "The Lion's Maw"
Posted Image

Change Theme!