#43 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY IN WHITERUN!
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#44 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

"You pooped in the refrigerator, and you filled the town square with cheese! I'm not even mad, thats amazing. "

Posted Image

"If Death is Victory, how Afraid of Life can we be!"-OH, SLEEPER

#45 Christofari

Christofari

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:33 PM

They. Are. Making. A. Sequel.
Anchorman 2 is coming.....
I think I'm gonna die, trying anyway...

#46 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:51 PM

When did my icon get changed to the Skyrim thing? O.o I just noticed that.
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#47 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:55 PM

I did it because I hate the Learner Avatar. Since you're not a nub to the forum anymore, and I had it already formatted (I was going to use it) I attached it to you.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#48 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:56 PM

Ah okay. (Just making sure I didn't get hacked or anything)

#49 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:20 AM

It's actually fitting for you Nick, though you can change your icon at any time

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

#50 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:19 AM

I know, but I just wanted to make sure people weren't hacking me or whatever. I was sure Cru did it, but I want to make sure. (I'm very paranoid about people hacking into my laptop, email, facebook, anything).

#51 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:23 AM

I know, but I just wanted to make sure people weren't hacking me or whatever. I was sure Cru did it, but I want to make sure. (I'm very paranoid about people hacking into my laptop, email, facebook, anything).

Fair enough, that's the smart attitude

cruSig2.jpg

#52 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

On the Skyrim discussion, Nick, I want you to go to the Bar with the lizards in Riften, then wait for that bearded guy in fine clothes to be there as well as Mjoll (not as a companion) then drop a load of food. Then watch. And Enjoy :P.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#53 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

On the Skyrim discussion, Nick, I want you to go to the Bar with the lizards in Riften, then wait for that bearded guy in fine clothes to be there as well as Mjoll (not as a companion) then drop a load of food. Then watch. And Enjoy :P.

I just did this.

And well.

Um.

Everybody that can be killed in Riften is dead now. I had to reload my save. :P But it was entertaining.

#54 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

I like dropping things that are valueable in front of beggars and merchants and watch then kill each other for it.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#55 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:54 AM

Every year, Juniors and Seniors at my school take a 3 day camping trip a technology free island. (No cellphone signal and very basic electricity). I went this year, and now some of my male friends are planning their prank/insane stunt since it is school tradition for Seniors to do so. I heard the following things:

"Josh is wearing the leopard speedo, it's Reed that's wearing the pink booty shorts."

"We're going to take a group shower at 3am and sing that one song from Family guy about how men can wash other men."

"John's bringing his battery-operated boom box, I'll put the Lonely Island songs on a CD and just blast it over the camp megaphone, that's how we're going to have the damn songs playing."

"Wait, if I'm doing that with the peanut butter, who's wearing the banana costume?" (apparently Alex is)

"I don't get it, if I'm wearing the the cat ears and tail, then what is Adrian wearing?" Response: "Adrian's wearing the green tights and orange bra that has the rainbow butterfly wings."

"So after we do the peanut butter thing, we're going to break into a random cabin. Adrian will have his violin and play the tune so that John can sing the devil went down the Georgia. Reed is going to be in the background doing his cat dance. and I'll make sure nobody runs from the room in screaming panic, because Josh and I decided that we ARE going to wear the camo outfits."

"Adrian, we need to teach you the sexy hip swiggle dance so that you can do it with us."

I won't lie. I'm terrified for next year now if they actually follow through with any of this. I think I'm going to just stay home...Or go and take shitloads of pictures for the Internet.

#56 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

that would be disturbing yet funny to watch.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#57 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:26 AM

I think you need to take pink fluorescent dye and put it in the shower tank. That way they can do their 3am shower, and be "fresh" and "shiny" the next day...

...sparkle sparkle

cruSig2.jpg

#58 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:30 AM

Ha. I might. The girls haven't planned anything yet. Mainly because most of the girls are lame and come up with stuff like "let's put a fake snake on a hiking trail" which is nothing compared to "let's replace all the soap and shampoo with whipped cream and lemonade." It'll probably be my group of female friends that do all the pranks/stunts.

And I have a feeling those boys will be the reason our school is never allowed there again.

#59 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:43 AM

Please get as many pics and videos as possible, Youtube really needs this, especially to counter crappy music videos getting all the views. We need to remind people what Youtube was made for: to post funny videos to make people laugh and embarrass individuals world wide :P.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#60 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:04 AM

If they go through with this (part of me wishes they don't, because I don't think I'll respect any of them anymore afterwards if they do), I will end up taking pictures of everything. And I will share it all on GothicWars. :P

Change Theme!