CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:54 AM

Posted Image

Hey guys,

If you want to move beside DX and I, please move into the nearest spot indicated. Aim for the lowest unoccupied number available to you when moving.

If you move to spaces NOT indicated on the plan, then you will bugger up the spawning of bases to farm.

I would appreciate it if the higher level bases could take the more northern spots, while the lower level players take the lower ones. This means our tougher players face the alliances who might attack us.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#2 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:58 AM

I took spots 2 and 8.

#3 J0ker2610

J0ker2610

Supreme high sorcerer

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 1,131 posts
  • Xbox Live:J0ker2610
  • PSN:Vader2610
  • Steam:Joker2610
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:45 AM

ill take spots 7 and 3
Posted Image

#4 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

on my way

Posted Image

#5 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:28 AM

I'll be staying put till tommorow or Friday.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:38 AM

All good JC this was only for those directly south of where I am now. People moved too close to high level players and it screwed the spawning of high level bases. It seems to favor spawning lower levels.

cruSig2.jpg

#7 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

I took number 4. Also there's a level 18 guy just to my west. Took a look at his defense and I believe I can take him. Name is Daojejemon. Should I or no?

#8 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

i have taken 1 and above 5 as there was a base in the way

Posted Image

#9 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:50 PM

Yapay - I have seen them. They have 3 bases that might be the problem. If you destroy their biggest base they still have 2 more. You don't know what offensive force they have. For all we know they could have a level 18 offensive force. If you want I can give you some support. (Air and Tank support if they do attack you.) In a little bit I could give some assistance from a smaller base (Tiberian Sun) I have 3 venoms and 4 vertigos but they have a lot of anti air. I do not think that you should attack them though. They seem to have a lot of defence. If they attack you or anyone else we like then we will give them hell =) But I am not in charge so I would say don't do it at the moment but its your call. I think that the Alliance will have you covered if they do retaliate.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#10 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

Yeah I'm holding off.

#11 J0ker2610

J0ker2610

Supreme high sorcerer

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

Also depends on who's alliance they're with as we have a non aggression pact with steel guardians 2 but not 1 so people need to be careful who they attack
Posted Image

#12 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

I think that they will be moving on from the looks of it. They might have pissed off Steel Guardians 2 which I guess are another group of Steel Guardians which will be hunting this guy for raising some of their members. We could help out the Steel Guardians by killing them. Unless they want to get revenge themselves =) Still will be a thing for the Commanders to decide if we attack someone of that size anyway we have our own plan to enact at the moment.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#13 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

I think they're too busy fending of the constant assualts they've been having from the "DONT F WITH THE USA" group, and Ive seen him and dont think he's a problem or worth it. I think the guy has got his hands tied as it is from 2 of his bases under attack constantly.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#14 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

Joker - They are a stand alone player with no alliance at the moment.

"DONT F WITH THE USA" are not as powerful as the Steel Guardians and they just need to get their forces over to where they are located and they can destroy them. I think we just need to continue on our path. Show no aggression to the Steel Guardians or any other powerful alliances that could spark war and we should be able to take some things from the smaller alliances that can beat.

#15 J0ker2610

J0ker2610

Supreme high sorcerer

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

Fair enough dx but what I put still stands for the future and if theyre in an alliance check what the alliance is like if it's small wipe them of the map, if they're good and strong just keep walking ignore them
Posted Image

#16 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:05 PM

We don't need to worry about them. They have one of their bases destroyed by Steel Guardians 2 and the others are stuck there with shields. Like I said Steel Guardians will probably want revenge. We should just ignore them. The only reason we should have attacked was they had some resources. Steel Guardians would have been annoyed if we did attack because they would have wanted revenge and the supplies he was hoarding. =P

#17 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

At this moment we do not want to antagonize anyone around is considering we plan on launching an offensive within a few days. It would mean fighting on multiple fronts

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!