14 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:36 PM

What do these roles mean? Because I have been changed over to "Veteran" I mean commanders are simple they sort out the plans and stuff for the alliance but what do officers do. I guess veteran is someone who has played with you for a while but then again most people should be a veteran then =/ Officers deal with recruiting? Members just play the game and do the legwork? Still I am Happy with what I am doing. Which is do what I want!

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:41 PM

Joker and I figured since you were highest rank in the Alliance, you should be a veteran ;)

#3 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:48 PM

Yeah and about that, quite cheating and stop overtaking me dammit!

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#4 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

Is it his fault he knows that he can naturally play better than most of us?:P

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

Is it his fault he knows that he can naturally play better than most of us?:P

It's cos he is Nod. At the start of the game their units rock unbelievable more than us due to their basic Plane being AI and the AA defence are troops...

Note: This doesn't detract from him being a good player, just explaining why the GDI guys are having trouble keeping up

cruSig2.jpg

#6 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

Really? Oh well, I play the long game. (Mammoth FTW! and maybe kodiaks.:P)

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#7 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

Mammoths only have limited use, because they are Anti-Vehicle only. But they are cool as shit

cruSig2.jpg

#8 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:09 AM

Oh well if that is how you feel about me then I would be more than happy to accept the title of Veteran. (Shit people are onto my cheating abilities!)
When upgrades come out Mammoths get RAILGUNS! I know I am fucked if they come out. I have seen my brother completely destroy everything in his path with Railgun mammoths. (That was on C&C 3 Kanes Wrath.) I think I will need lots and lots of aircraft to blow them up =P What is a Cobra? It is a Nod Aircraft which I have never heard of before. I would prefer a Banshee to be honest. I want Tiberian Sun units =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#9 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

PLEASSEEE tell me that Mammoth tanks still have that seriously badass voice when ever it does somthing?!? If not, its Nod for me. Have to be a challange to dx somehow if we're gonna be competitors.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#10 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

Yay competition! (Note to self if anyone starts to take the lead.... Finish them....) I'm nice guy or I will kill you =P
Well nothing has a voice except the Nod version of EVA that has a male voice instead (I WANT CABALS VOICE!) and I guess GDI have as usual EVA as the only thing that talks. Only says the basic things building complete, unit complete and a few others like Establishing Battlefield Control Stand By =) (Main reason for wanting Cabal! He says cool things as he has his own personality.) =D

#11 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

Im going as Nod then. Could you give me a crash course so I know how everything works on Thursday when I get it?

Posted Image

#12 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

I guess I could make a guide to Nod. I think I would have to consult with Joker about it. I don't think my way is everyone's way to play =P
But general things for both teams can be learnt from the GDI guide. For Nod just ask me or Joker. Joker know lots about Nod's units and defences. He might not have the same amount of points but that doesn't determine that he doesn't have the important battlefield knowledge =) I will tell some stuff to you tonight as I have to be going for school now.

#13 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:54 AM

Im also talking about basic controls and functions :P I have only seen this game on Cru's print screens.

Posted Image

#14 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:02 AM

I guess I could make a guide to Nod. I think I would have to consult with Joker about it. I don't think my way is everyone's way to play =P
But general things for both teams can be learnt from the GDI guide. For Nod just ask me or Joker. Joker know lots about Nod's units and defences. He might not have the same amount of points but that doesn't determine that he doesn't have the important battlefield knowledge =) I will tell some stuff to you tonight as I have to be going for school now.

Just copy my guide and swap out the bits you don't need, no point repeating stuff :)

cruSig2.jpg

#15 J0ker2610

J0ker2610

Supreme high sorcerer

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 1,131 posts
  • Xbox Live:J0ker2610
  • PSN:Vader2610
  • Steam:Joker2610
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

I said I would do this but I'm having a bit of rough time and the weathers not helping as someone needs it now I'll get onto it tonight
Posted Image

Change Theme!