#41 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

Thumbs up for that. :thumb:

The Few bullys I had was in year 7. Even though one was twice as big as me, I snapped half way through the year and beat the shit out of 5 people I most hated and who constantly provoke me, caused 2 broken arms and a leg on the same day, I only got bloody nuckles in return. School suspended me, they tried to punish me officialy but I ranted at them because I reported each bully a dozen times and nothing was done about. The fact I had a huge opportunity to sue them and that I had already discussed it with my parents weeks before hand got them too scared to press any punishment. Throughout the years people spread this to others and including in my current school so people are already scared of me.

To be honest, that decision to go berserk was the best decision I had ever made in my life.

Anyone else got storys of revenge? :P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#42 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Lol! JC you sir is my fucking hero now!

I cant really see it as a disqualification as you pretty much answered the question.

Im sure it would be a FAIL if you had put.

They chant "Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!" well into the night as they sacrifice more pigs as a gift to their gods of awesomeness. :derp:

May the gods of the pantheon bless you with a PASS!
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#43 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

For revenge on the person who started the entire mess I was in, I broke his normal locker so that he couldn't get in (he had his expensive laptop, iPod and shit in there), broke into his gym locker while he was in said class and took his normal clothing (I almost decided to replace it with girly clothes but decided against it), returned it two days later with it completely stained with dirt, mud, blood, grass and much more lovely stuff, then I had my best friend short out his car so that it wouldn't start, got him kicked off his football team, got him grounded for pretty much his entire life by his parents and was very close to getting him arrested but he got off due to technicalities. I also glitched his iPod so that it says it's playing a song, but it plays a different song at complete random, got my brother to hack his laptop so that it plays really loud, obnoxious music every time he hit the space bar and it only shut off when he hit the z key, and I also beat the living shit out of him four times, as in broken bones.

And that was just him. To be fair, he did a lot of unforgivable things to a LOT of people besides me.
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#44 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

Wow, he must be a real bastard :P

Posted Image

#45 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

He's awaiting trial for murder now, I believe.
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#46 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

I'm afraid I don't have any non-XBL revenge stories, I guess I was lucky not to need them.

The only guy whoever really caused me grief ended up being turned into a snowman. We filled a rubbish bin full of snow and upended it on him.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#47 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

I only really got revenge on that guy, and I was going to on the gamer I now hate, but my brother did it for me, so I didn't bother.

#48 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:55 PM

People must fear your family all over the state and speak of you in hushed voices... :D

Seems he was a bastard... I admit Im not entirely shore how to comment on that :\

Posted Image

#49 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

Many people are surprised to learn that I'm actually really nice, sweet and very forgiving, but both of them just were plain awful and needed put in their place.

#50 GravePrometheus

GravePrometheus

Just a guy.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:37 AM

Damn, you guys have some crazy stories.

JC, when do you get the results back?

graveprometheus.jpg

#51 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:03 AM

Augost, or some other month I cant spell :P

Posted Image

#52 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:06 AM

Based on your inability to spell August, I'm guessing you're not going to get a great score?

(I'm totally kidding, I'm sure you did great)

#53 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:25 AM

I think theres only a few marks are on spelling for each unit, but its acceptable in small quantities. Right, Im off to my English Language test, where almost half the marks are on spelling and gramar :P

Posted Image

#54 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

I already finished all my exams, thank god. But since I'm in five AP classes, school is never gone.

It's always here.

Even in summer.

I have to go to classes over the summer. And I have a pile of summer homework that's nearly five inches thick.

#55 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

I have 4 more exams. 2 in june during exam leave. So I basicaly have a 3 month summer!

And the Language exam I just done, I bet Ive made at least 3 dozen spelling and gramar mistakes.

Posted Image

#56 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

I have my SATs this Saturday, and then I have about 30 classes to go to over the summer. I already had AP Literature, but the other 30ish are mainly AP Biology and AP Latin. I have the schedule on my wall.

#57 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

SATs? I havent heard of those in years. They abolished them just before I did mine (lucky :D), never new the US did them, let alone still. Unless we both have different definitions?

Posted Image

#58 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

They still do them in the US. My brother was so depressed because he was one point away from a perfect score.

#59 GravePrometheus

GravePrometheus

Just a guy.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:49 PM

I already finished all my exams, thank god. But since I'm in five AP classes, school is never gone.

It's always here.

Even in summer.

I have to go to classes over the summer. And I have a pile of summer homework that's nearly five inches thick.

If I had to do that, I would die. That's just way too much effort, and I'm all about underachieving. So, props to you for being able to handle that.

Procrastinators unite! ...Tomorrow.

graveprometheus.jpg

#60 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

My brother and I are in a permanent competition to see who gets better grades in classes. I beat him in AP Language this year, and I beat him on the entrance exam for AP Biology (which is killing him), but he's beaten me at everything else so far.

Change Theme!