Hoppa till innehåll

Foto

Somebody literally stole my sweetroll...

• Stängt ämne Detta ämne är stängt
34 svar till detta ämne

#21 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 125 inlägg

Postad 23 maj 2012 - 08:53

"(sigh) what 'god' are you worshipping this time...?"
"Slaanesh"
"Whats significant about him?"
"You'll see..."

yeah.. he is in trouble :P

@Nicky @JC

im more of a Lucien Lachance man :D i didnt kill cicero, but lets be honest, no one is bettet that lucien ;)

also, did you know that the same voice actor that does the voice for lucien is the same for sheogorath. your two favorite characters in one person :)

EDIT: JC look in the steam workshop a mod called summon void assassin (i think this is what is called) it modifies the look of lucien and make him better at combat

Posted Image

#22 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 inlägg

Postad 23 maj 2012 - 08:56

I loved Lucien too. But then I met Cicero, and found him to be too damn adorable to NOT love. They're both pretty loyal, but Cicero is hilarious and I love humor in a guy. Plus Cicero is cuter, more bloodthirsty, and I love his random little dances and songs.
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#23 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 23 maj 2012 - 09:04

Lucien is a badass, "Arr Riften. A thief took my coin purse once, so I took his eyes. It was a fair trade."
"Solitude, city of kings. Messy thing king killing"

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#24 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 04:33

I downloaded the mod. I have not gotten that far in the Dark Brotherhood quest line yet (I made a new game) but I'm looking forward to seeing Lucien :D
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.

#25 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 06:39

A mod for Lucien? Hes already in the game? Actually he's why I didnt kill Cicero.

Posted Image

#26 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 06:47

I killed Cicero, he annoyed me

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#27 Optic20

Optic20

Grand Master - The Finder of Secrets

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 01:35

Thank You - for a second i thought my faith in humanity was lost.
"By the Lion, I will find out what you know, even if it kills you."
Postad bild

#28 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 125 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 03:03

strange, i thought you would like that touch of madness in him :P

Posted Image

#29 Optic20

Optic20

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 03:19

The madness didnt bother me(Its expected afterall its the DB)
it was his mouth...his voice, his dialogue, and the talking in the 3rd person...a badly written character in my opinion.
Postad bild

#30 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 03:32

Lol, Nickys gonna kill you for that probably ;P

Posted Image

#31 Optic20

Optic20

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 04:06

Lol, Nickys gonna kill you for that probably ;P

She is entitled to her opinion as am I.
I was actually very dissapointed with the Dark Brotherhood's story altogether.(compared to the Oblivion story)
It felt rushed and under appreciated, and cicero was just the icing ontop of the badly written cake...:dodgy:
Postad bild

#32 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 125 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 05:15

i actually like the DB story

also, quick question, did you honor the resquest of the old man at the end? :P

Posted Image

#33 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 05:32

The hell I did, you get a bag of jewels for it!

If the emperor wants to die with diginity then Ill let him... but it didnt help that he was beaten to death by a broomstick and a knife and fork wielding Lydia :P

Posted Image

#34 Optic20

Optic20

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 05:56

i actually like the DB story

also, quick question, did you honor the resquest of the old man at the end? :P

I just killed him, strip him of everything - then proceeded to kill everyone(Who i didnt already) on board wearing his clothes...:cool:
Postad bild

#35 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 inlägg

Postad 24 maj 2012 - 06:40

I took the clothing outside the Sanctuary for him. Compared to Oblivion, I liked this DB a lot better. (Not just because of Cicero).

Have you noticed that when it comes to nearly every main sidequest, (Thieves Guild, DB, Mage College, Bard College and even the Companions somewhat), that it goes along with the main point of the entire game? Everything in Skyrim is falling apart MAJORLY, whether due to the raging civil war or the Gods getting pissed off at people. It's a pattern somewhat different than the other games because you are Dragonborn in this game. As Dragonborn, it's your duty to return everything to it's former glory. If they didn't go with this somewhat pattern, I'm sure that a lot of the quests would be MUCH different.

I think Cicero's an interesting character. My best friend says it's because probably because I'm a lot like him.

Based on his journals, he was an accepted member of the Cheydinhal Sanctuary. After being voted Keeper, he took on one last contract, to kill a jester. Since it was his last contract, he probably became depressed that he was no longer allowed to go and take on more because of his duties as Keeper. Therefore he became obsessed and with his slipping state of mind, in a sense became the jester he killed.

Then he trapped alone in the Sanctuary. Have you ever been completely alone, stranded with only one other person who cannot respond? Even worse that there is a possibility that they could speak to you, but won't? His state of mental mind and loneliness forced him to desperately try to talk to the Night Mother, desperate for companionship. The journal itself hints that he was trying to become the next Listener (he claims that he should have when he returns if you spared him, but we can't take this seriously because he claimed to be joking), but I believe that he was really just lonely and, having nobody else, went crazy trying to talk to the Night Mother. It's quite easy to become insane when you have nobody around you, especially if you were already accustomed to people.

I'm not sure if I'm really just that huge of a nerd to pick up on these details, or if it's because I'm a writer. Either way, I'm still a nerdy writer.

Change Theme!