65 replies to this topic

#41 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:29 PM

But then again, I run down the stairs at my house and go "okay I'm done for the rest of the month" I'd probably be the first to die in a zombie attack.

#42 Optic20

Optic20

Grand Master - The Finder of Secrets

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:30 PM

Armored Priest you just blew my mind - nerdgasm...
"By the Lion, I will find out what you know, even if it kills you."
Postad bild

#43 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:38 AM

@Spec, arrrr, you stole my idea in the first page of the thread... Although I did steal that from Bill Murry :P

@cotw, holy shit that helicopter pilot is fucking amazing! Ive got to watch that movie now!

@zombie decomposition debate, I think the Resident Evil theory would make sense, that zombies dont starve, or decompose (but can somehow be domesticated? (kinda)), but then we'd have the problem of all those stupidly badass monsters that the T virus makes (I think its T, cant remember what letter)

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#44 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

Why not live on a ship? Zombies can swim from what I've seen. They seem to need to breathe or they just make heavy breathing in games and stuff to try and freak me when I can't see them I can hear them... Ships seem like a good idea if you ask me if you have the correct things there anyway =P Just fish then gut the fishys then do the rest to them. For water you are surrounded by it so just purify it =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#45 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

28 Days Later the zombies did start to starve and become weaker as they ran out of meat the end of the film suggests this anyways.

Blood Crusade eh? Dress up in bits of old knight's armour and slay them hordes :P or even if you can find riot gear but this would ware you down unless you're super fit.

Indeed DX about seeing others being turned, i think ide be more fucked up considering i have a family :( so for this reason i think ide head for the nearest military base they'l probably herd people and screen for any signs of infection/ bites mabye even evac people unless they all go mad *kill everything mode*i would ask for a gun eitherway.

There's some islands all around the UK but getting to them would be the hard part and if they have a low populace would be even better.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#46 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:46 AM

Zombies don't like vegetables, so dress up like a giant carrot.
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#47 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:08 AM

I would laugh so much if there is a zombie apocalypse and while running for your life you see a group of vegetables wondering down the street =P
I have a mate and his dad lives in Jersey I think just going there would be fine =P Only problem I need some transport to there =/
Family would be a sort of problem but not that bad. My family is all where I live except for my brother who is in Lincoln. Well grandparents, aunts and uncles are far away in Yorkshire and I think the way to there would be a death wish...
Why not kill a few and hope you have biologist with you to discover what has happened to them and so you can idenify a weakness. Like on Evolution where the aliens weakness is head and shoulder shampoo. Maybe zombies will die by anything we have hit us (Chemical speaking of course as zombies don't care if they get shot in the chest. I have my objections to being shot in the chest.) =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#48 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:26 AM

hahaha cypher i had quite a lulz on that one haha

another idea! pimp a vwagon out with anti zombie stuff spikes missiles n such and of course industrial size meat grinder in the front and mow everything down.

another idea! after that seclude yourself for a month and make terminator armor and go out and stomp them all to death
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#49 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:29 AM

Could we do the Dawn of the Dead thing where they get those buses reinforce them with extra armour chainsaws on the sides for close encounters. Throw propane tanks at them.
Also my brother works with a tree surgeon and works with chainsaws perhaps he could get a few when at work when the zombies come a long =D

#50 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

@Spec, arrrr, you stole my idea in the first page of the thread... Although I did steal that from Bill Murry :P

@cotw, holy shit that helicopter pilot is fucking amazing! Ive got to watch that movie now!

KCCO Billy Murry FTW, also that movie was awesome!

Yeah not too hard to fly one when it is CGI/bolted to a frame and made to move. Doing a low pass like that for real is possible but it would be a bit tricky since you will be acclerating quickly with the cyclic that far forward. Hope it's a colder day or might run out of power too... Still I could always just make a couple passes to get the blades wet.

Better yet you guys just better be ready for pickup and not wait for zombies to be right on your tails like the people in the movie. I'd rather not dent the shit out of the blades since we aren't likely to find new ones just lying around and they are a bitch to change.
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#51 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

Can you fly it to the UK...

On another note, whos seen Red Vs Blue Zombie Plan?

Doc: "Hey Sarge, do you have a quote Zombie Plan un-quote?"
Sarge: "What? Of course not-"
Doc: "See."
Sarge: "-I have 37 Zombie Plans!"
Griff: "Wow, Im really impressed Sarge"
Sarge: "Dont be dirtbag, in 36 of the 37 plans I use your fresh corpse as bait"
Griff: "well at least theres one plan I know I do-"
Sarge: "In the 37th plan, I knowingly infect myself, just so I can devoure you!"

Posted Image

#52 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

Never heard of it but now I'm going to look for it... edt: just watched it, classic!

Hmm getting across the pond might be a bit of a stretch. Only get 600km a tank...
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#53 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

Based on what I've read, I believe I would live just find. My grandpa (whom I'm his favorite grandchild and he DOES openly say it all the time) owns a ship and one of my good friends has his pilot's license and currently looking at planes to buy.

I'm going to survive the Zombie Apocalypse thanks to my dad, grandpa and John! :D

#54 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

But with a boat what about Zombie aquatic animals? Zombie Shark, Zombie Whale? Unless you're in something really large and hardy like a Military vessel, it's susceptible to being taken down. Air isn't bad because Zombie birds can't fly.

Plus you're relying 100% on your stores at that point, very little opportunity to resupply out on the ocean. You can fish, but again Zombie fish totally possible, but that's it. No other food, and no fresh water.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#55 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

Uh huh, when you hear that a bunch of crazies have killed off the zombies you can thank me when you get back on land, lol.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#56 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

On that 'Blood Crusade' idea, I would completely over armour myself and go as crazy as a World Eater. Of course Ill die quickly, and my zombie will be pretty damn tough to kill, but it'd be fun while it lasts :D

Unless your in a group of crazies as has been suggested, then we all go ape shit and when we die it will be on a mountain of zombie corpses :D

Posted Image

#57 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

On that 'Blood Crusade' idea, I would completely over armour myself and go as crazy as a World Eater. Of course Ill die quickly, and my zombie will be pretty damn tough to kill, but it'd be fun while it lasts :D

Unless your in a group of crazies as has been suggested, then we all go ape shit and when we die it will be on a mountain of zombie corpses :D

If this ever did happen and things went to hell, ide carve the mark of khorne into my forehead and become known as 'Angron'. :derp:

Thats all well and good nick but have you ever thought of how you'de refuel if all the airfields/ airports are all overrun or totally bombed to shit where the military went all 'containement' finding a nice little low populated isle is the way to go i think. :D

I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#58 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

You could always rob a helicopter from Umbrella...

Posted Image

#59 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

Armored, you'd probably be the first to die.

The ship he has is a pretty sturdy one. Also I can just have John fly me to my dad's little shelter thing. I can grow a garden and we have some cows, pigs, sheep and chickens there too. (My uncle takes care of them there. He's paranoid that it'll happen any day now and wanted to be there NOW just in case.)

Also I don't really need to refuel. Just get me to that little location and I'm sure I'd survive. We have so much stuff in that place that I'm very positive that whoever gets there would survive easy.

#60 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

The ship he has is a pretty sturdy one. Also I can just have John fly me to my dad's little shelter thing. I can grow a garden and we have some cows, pigs, sheep and chickens there too. (My uncle takes care of them there. He's paranoid that it'll happen any day now and wanted to be there NOW just in case.)

Also I don't really need to refuel. Just get me to that little location and I'm sure I'd survive. We have so much stuff in that place that I'm very positive that whoever gets there would survive easy.

Next time you see your dad remind him he is a LIVING LEGEND to the 520 people registered on this site.

Posted Image

Change Theme!