65 replies to this topic

#21 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

Thats it! Im coming to America! Guns and knives everywhere and even bunkers ready for w/e situation may arise.

DX is correct about us having a shortage of guns and crap unless we know someone from london but i dont talk 'gansta blood' so im shit out of luck.

Close quarters weapon would be good as all you'de have to do is sharpen it if it's a blade like a sword or a gladius mmm i want a gladius :P plus guns *rifles, pistols, shotties* make noise so could possibly attract where's a blade is well... silent and deadly if its not blunt. Having a blade or any other melee weapon at hand just make sure you dont get swarmed, stay on the move i just hope the zombie type is one that cant run :-/.

But say if you came close quarters with a zombie and it did try to attack you would you automaticly go for the head *brain* like the good books and films highlight?
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#22 Optic20

Optic20

Grand Master - The Finder of Secrets

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

remember though - as stated in the various zombie books - close quater combat should be used as a last resort/necessity. if you can, run.
"By the Lion, I will find out what you know, even if it kills you."
Postad bild

#23 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:08 PM

Sid - The trip to London would be a bad idea anyway from where I live. Take forever to get there fuck loads of zombies everywhere while I think the military would still attack anything that moves to make sure no Zed is left alive. I think that I would be safe for a short time =P Just try and be real sneaky and hide out as there is lots of farm land around me so there are a few farmers I guess =)

I think that I would search the surrounding areas. Few people come near where I live so I think that Zombies would take a while to get there and I think there would be reports on the news so I would have a bit of time to prepare. If anyone has ever played Pandemic 2 the online flash game you will get this - I think if zombies invade I'm moving to Madagascar =P

Still Zombies would be fun for a while but then I guess it would be shit because of the problems that would arise because of the seeing people like friends turning to zombie and sometimes I think the fear could take hold that zombies could attack during the night and then you become a Zed =( Still I think most the UK would be fucked...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#24 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

I think this sums up what I'd be doing the first couple days lol!

From 28 Days Later:
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#25 Optic20

Optic20

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

I think this sums up what I'd be doing the first couple days lol!

From 28 Days Later:

I was just going to reference 28 days later...nice:cool:
Postad bild

#26 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

hahaha nice cotw lol. i would just join the crowd....and eat people...dont judge me.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#27 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

Spec - That is one very good idea. I think so many people should follow that so there is no zombies just people trying to blend in with them but no one speaks because they do not want to draw attention to themselves. Could be awkward if you sneezed or had a coughing fit and see all the zombies turn around and look at you. I think the word for that would "Ah Shit..."

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#28 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

yeah lol i think that would be my only downfall. but i could always go to a walgreens or something...not like zombies pay for anything:-p plus maybe i can teach zombies to use machine guns haha
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#29 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

Would be an odd site if someone is on top of a building looks through binoculars and then sees a man training zombies with a MGs. Would be an odd site all I'm saying =P I think you might need to give the Zombies gum shields in case they try to bite you =P
Maybe if you put on a zombie mask they would leave you alone like if you put on a ghoul mask on Fallout ghouls no longer attack you :derp:

#30 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

lol he would get an even better show when i teach them kung fu:D lol and gum shields could backfire if they get really hungry...that would be really, really really painful lol
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#31 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

So ninja zombies with gum shields.... Sounds like an elite fighting force =P

#32 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

hell yeah! For the Horde!(i dont play wow at all but it sounds good lol)
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#33 Optic20

Optic20

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

pretty sure this thread has offically derailed...lol
It went from zombie survival to zombies with guns and ninja abilities...
Postad bild

#34 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Still Zombie ninja with gum shields and MGs would be a fearsome fighting force =P Yeah I think we should get back on the rails now =P

#35 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

Still going with my blood crusade thing. Don't know what ya'll are talking about.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#36 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

what is a blood crusade? Is it where a load of people all get together and just generally go around and fuck shit up for the zombies?

#37 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

Orginal= When a bunch of world eaters gather together and go butcher dozens of planets.

Mine= what you described dx.

#38 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:03 PM

Well I think that was a good guess! =D Still I think that could be a good idea as you could raid stores you go near with lots of other guys, security and I guess you would get things to drive around. Seems like a good idea. Just keep all the essentials except your guns and other stuff in the car so you can make a quick get away if there are lots of zombies. I think that is a good idea and now I feel like playing zombies games like Last Stand: Union City or Rebuild. =P

#39 SuperFreakyNick

SuperFreakyNick

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:13 PM

Surviving zombies should be easy. They're corpses. Eventually, according to the laws of dead people, they should decompose and fall apart. Plus if everybody starts becoming a zombie or is eaten by a zombie, even though they'll be on a major human hunt, if you can just hide long enough, they'll "starve" or whatever.

Plus it depends on if you're surviving the slow zombies, or the ones that can sprint like a motherfucker track runner like in Zombieland. If it's the slow zombies, survival should be a piece of cake.

#40 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

The whole decompose/starve thing has always been left open in debate. If they are undead then the process of eating doesn't mean anything only as a way for the virus or such controlling them to spread to new hosts. Or maybe humans aren't the only thing on their menu either.

Decomposing has depends on how and what the infection/reason for their transformation. If you read World war z the virus actually makes it close to impossible for most bacteria to break down the flesh and therefore weather would be the only element to make them wither away. And that would take quiet along time. Or maybe the virus is like the 24 hours later one or left for dead zombies where the subject is infact still alive but is now a homicidal bezerker for flesh. This would mean the normal process of the body are still going and protecting the subject from most of the elements. Maybe even to naturally heal.

So basiclly we would need a to know what is exactly is the infection and what state the subjects really are in.

End Lecture.

Change Theme!