23 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

oh nox i completely agree, i went to a christian school and played, and taught other ppl how to play the game in my free time, once one of the teachers heard i played a "Daemonic" Army, i was told not to bring the game back into the school, and lectured about my faith, having been in the world all this time, its sad how ignorant people pof religion can be...i mean...a hat.....a godamn hat is gonna send me to hell?

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Did one of the teachers shout "DAEMONS!"? Would have been an odd moment.... They could have thought you were an agent of the devil trying to summon your demonic brethren into reality....... Perhaps they did... =P
I find people who are overly superstitious funny. =P
Rage happens to me if I get mind fucked and confused.....

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#23 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

Although I am the radical athiest of hate we should be careful as this nearly breaks forum rules.

Back on topic: BURN MATT WARD!!!

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#24 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

i know how you feel fenirs, i also went to a christian school. i have many friends and msot of the teachers werent "fanatics" but the headmaster (i dont know if i wrote correctly) well he was a different case

Posted Image

Change Theme!