23 svar till detta ämne

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 24 mars 2012 - 11:11

I'm just curious, what gets under your skin? Like me for example..I'm at work, and a lady pays for a four dollar purchase with a hundred....it took everything in me to not beat her with a gas hose

sent from my couch

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 24 mars 2012 - 11:15

Someone once told me that the only reason I played 40k Apocalypse was because I couldn't understand the complexities of The Lord of The Rings game (also by Gamesworkshop). That took everything not to pick up the Apoc Rulebook and hammer them with it.

I have plenty other examples, but this one seems to fit this community nicely

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 24 mars 2012 - 11:18

I had a friend back in school that told me I only played thousand sons cause their op....he played tau.......

sent from my couch

cainsig11.jpg

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 24 mars 2012 - 11:21

I had a friend back in school that told me I only played thousand sons cause their op....he played tau.......

sent from my couch

There is no such thing as OP in Warhammer 40K. If you can't kill it your not being violent enough

cruSig2.jpg

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 24 mars 2012 - 11:23

See his reasoning was pre need thousand sons had 2 wounds, I'm a very terminator oriented player, yet I beat him to death in shooting phase

sent from my couch

cainsig11.jpg

#6 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 25 mars 2012 - 01:09

Lag, religion, and Matt Ward:

•I shot you in the head 5 TIMES! Why you not dead!
• - (Wont disobey forum rules)
•Do I really need to explain?  

sent from my couch

oh, and people who create meems :P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#7 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 inlägg

Postad 25 mars 2012 - 01:19

GOD Damn Space Marine and the fuckin retarded ass lag that follows it. I am SOOOO god damn tired of this shit! It is no fuckin wonder people dont play this game much, because it fuckin blows ass hole in its quality dept!
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#8 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 mars 2012 - 01:44

You ever play an online game and ppl with terible scores dare try and call you out?

sent from my couch

cainsig11.jpg

#9 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 25 mars 2012 - 03:33

Technology, Yankees, Packers, Football(American) in general. In no order all of them get my goat.

Postad bild
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#10 RavenGuard117

RavenGuard117

Meatshield

• Members
  • 67 inlägg

Postad 25 mars 2012 - 05:21

People that wear t-shirts and have no idea of their meaning. Example: I asked a girl who was wearing a Mifits shirt if she liked the Misfits. She said, "whats the Misfits?"

Victoris Aut Mortis

#11 Drake Malice

Drake Malice

Meatshield

• Members
  • 65 inlägg

Postad 25 mars 2012 - 06:01

Ok this list/rant could get a little hairy...
Memes, MLP (and it's troll fanbase), Twilight, Bad Video Games, Trolls, Authority Figures, America, Sports, Television, Commercials on Television, Commercials on the Internet, Stupid People, Really Stupid People, People who are plain stupid but refuse to accept it, people in general, Anyone who has ever used the acronym L2P, Opinions, 95% of my ex-GFs, People who expect me to care about problems that i can not fix, Melta Gun/Shotguns in CoD (same F*cking thing), Grand Theft Auto IV (because they did it right in San Andreas and then threw it away), Modern Hypocritical Organized Religion that killed off the other religions and then tried to convince everyone that they are peaceful (who killed the Pagans?), and last but not least...People who hate the Star Wars prequels (because other than like 1 or 2 bad character it is better in every other way than the originals)
"I heard you only use the Melta-Gun...that is the universal sign that you are a Bosh'tet" -Drake Malice

#12 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 inlägg

Postad 25 mars 2012 - 06:14

Dude that sums up everyone except for me and you lol.... Wait a minute....
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#13 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 25 mars 2012 - 06:26

Dude that sums up everyone except for me and you lol.... Wait a minute....

I sense you desire to be Ponied :D

I hate Professors who set assignments doubling as psychological evaluation surveys. We had a simulation to do an assignment for and I figured out it's designed to dick you and make you rage. KILL MAIM BURN!

cruSig2.jpg

#14 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 286 inlägg

Postad 25 mars 2012 - 08:17

People who are two faced or snakes, there is one person such as this and it alot out of me not to go all khorne beserker on him.

Thats it i think.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#15 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 inlägg

Postad 28 mars 2012 - 12:01

Steam -_- making me Rage atm and has in the past. So i am going threw all kinda crap atm to prove i own my fuckin account because for whatever the hell reason when i tryed to log in the other day it told me i was using a new computer and that to confirm my new computer for use i had to enter a code "instantly" sent to my email.

No email was sent of course so i am locked out of my account which i prolly just spent close to 200 bucks on games in the last few weeks. So ready to explode on these tech guys. But am remaining calm so far ><
"Do Ut Des." - Roman Prayer

#16 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 003 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2012 - 02:29

GW rules. I love the models and background but can't stand the way they write rules. Haven't played 40k in over a year now because of it. Warmachine is so much better as a game it isn't funny. Doesn't have the same feel on the table top as 40k but at least I don't need 50 pages of errata and a fan made FAQ to get through a game.

Even with all that stuff you still have arguments over rules because the other person doesn't accept your FAQ/Errata answer because even the ones from GW are just suggestions and will not hold up in RAW court! The fact that RAW and RAI are things that can spawn 30 page threads really grinds my gears!
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2012 - 04:36

this one is funny..i walked into work, weearing a custom designed night lord snapback hat...im a nerd, i deal with it and move on, i walked to go pay for my chips and this lady decided it was a good time to tell me how im going to hell, that im going to burn ins some firey lake somewhere, Because im wearing a hat? i mean damn what woulda happened if i was you know, wearing something else? a spawn shirt maybe? mighta given her a heart murrmur

cainsig11.jpg

#18 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2012 - 05:08

this one is funny..i walked into work, weearing a custom designed night lord snapback hat...im a nerd, i deal with it and move on, i walked to go pay for my chips and this lady decided it was a good time to tell me how im going to hell, that im going to burn ins some firey lake somewhere, Because im wearing a hat? i mean damn what woulda happened if i was you know, wearing something else? a spawn shirt maybe? mighta given her a heart murrmur

Step 1. Get a large and obvious tatoo of it,
Step 2. Then return to that same lady, a freind must be there to record from a distance,
Step 3. Publish results on youtube,
Step 4. ??????
Step 5. PROFIT.

If you dont know what this processing thing is ill find a link for you :P

Posted Image

#19 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 950 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2012 - 05:27

Fenirs what you encountered is collectively known as ignorance. It is a debilitating condition that sadly countless millions of people suffer from. The numbers of ignorant people are growing steadily due to the focus on spread of religion, and not education. I apologize to anyone that is religious. I am not saying your religion is bad, I am merely saying that what religion has become to a great majority of the world is banner of separatism and close minded prejudice that only seems to increase with time.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#20 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2012 - 05:32

Thats why Id probably go to China or Japan, some of the most atheist countries in the world. Also the most developed, coincidence?

Posted Image

Change Theme!