67 replies to this topic

#1 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

Nospeak/warboss posted this on our old crimson fists forums.

A little update for you all if not already stated, Your "buddy" Scion of bahaal i think he calls himself has joined up with a new chapter called "Blood Eagles" Not too sure what they called it. They are adding people by the mass an throwing in bad habits with the hint of False words to trick others. Their leader is some one by the name of Ghostmaker, He is a dictator of a leader an rather grumpy as well, I advise watching yourself when your Brothers attend the field an find them, They have no respect an use the choice of anger to solve everything before talking it out.

I must say i feel they are giving Sm a rather bad name with how they act & the lack of respect to other chapters an players. Heed my words if you like or delete them, But my words ring true an i feel the need that it should be told to those of fellow chapters.

I wish you all the best of luck, An shall your bullets fly swiftly to your enemy's, Best of luck Brothers.

Has he announced he left the Templars? I have heard nothing of this. Not looking to start shit up, just trying to find out. If he has I would alos like to kick his "new" chapters ass.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#2 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

Nope, I haven't seen him post in a long time.

#3 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:21 PM

Wouldn't surprise me if he did this behind everyones back. Hes a follower that trys to lead.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#4 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:40 PM

He has been away for a while and I have not seen him post in a while, i have tried to ask KHORNE about this but he has not told me. If sion has infact left the Graia forum i suggest we try to merge the two sites together
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:08 PM

He has been away for a while and I have not seen him post in a while, i have tried to ask KHORNE about this but he has not told me. If sion has infact left the Graia forum i suggest we try to merge the two sites together

This isn't new news for some of us but it is the first post confirming what we have been told previously.

As for merging the communities, if Khorne was willing to open communicatiuon then Apulo and I could merge their userbase into ours. People would not have to re-register for this site basically. We could take posts too if desired.

The main bonus of being here aside from the fact that we have a good governing system, is that this website will not cost us anything.

As a summary, we (the Admin) of this site are willing to stitch the two communities together again if it is desired. Personally I have no intention of returning to the Graia forums and it's leadership, once bitten and all that. Though their leadership could merge into ours, diluting both sides while preventing a repeat.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#6 Zero

Zero

Moderator detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:20 AM

I wouldn't believe that rumor, Sion said earlier that he lost all interest in the game and stopped playing awhile ago. In fact this is why there was some talk of closing down the site.

#7 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:41 AM

I wouldn't believe that rumor, Sion said earlier that he lost all interest in the game and stopped playing awhile ago. In fact this is why there was some talk of closing down the site.

While all news without hard evidence is right to be scrutinized, I was approached on XBL and someone did tell me a very similar story, though we thought it was Doom Eagles (they only remembered the Eagles bit).

It wouldn't surprise me to see Sion throw the toys outta the crib and bail on Graia because the campaign is a no-go now and I took the ladder with me. Would fit the personality type that has been displayed to date.

However the news about Sion's new buddies is irrelevant. What's more important is the news about Graia floundering. I'm aware we all have friends on both sites and if one dies then it bodes ill for both of us.
We should consider what we would like to see happen to this community to stimulate growth.

cruSig2.jpg

#8 Zero

Zero

Moderator detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:48 AM

While all news without hard evidence is right to be scrutinized, I was approached on XBL and someone did tell me a very similar story, though we thought it was Doom Eagles (they only remembered the Eagles bit).

It wouldn't surprise me to see Sion throw the toys outta the crib and bail on Graia because the campaign is a no-go now and I took the ladder with me. Would fit the personality type that has been displayed to date.

However the news about Sion's new buddies is irrelevant. What's more important is the news about Graia floundering. I'm aware we all have friends on both sites and if one dies then it bodes ill for both of us.
We should consider what we would like to see happen to this community to stimulate growth.

Hmmm, well I've posted a new thread to discuss it with them, though none of us are on that often anymore. Guess we can see where it goes from there.

EDIT: Also I've lifted your ban, Crucias, in the event we need to chat with you.

#9 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:01 AM

We have a similar thread. We'll see where the path goes.

EDIT: Amusing how I now have to edit to deal with your edit, anyway if I am required to discuss things I would prefer to do it through the neutrality of emails (and since I don't go there it would be wiser seeing as I would never find out I have a PM!). However I recognize the generosity of it, cheers.

cruSig2.jpg

#10 Zero

Zero

Moderator detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:08 AM

We have a similar thread. We'll see where the path goes.

EDIT: Amusing how I now have to edit to deal with your edit, anyway if I am required to discuss things I would prefer to do it through the neutrality of emails (and since I don't go there it would be wiser seeing as I would never find out I have a PM!). However I recognize the generosity of it, cheers.

Understandable, I'll contact you if we need to!

#11 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

As a member of both I'm glad to see that at least the blueprints for bridges are being drawn up with the plan of potentially building them again.
Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#12 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

As a member of both I'm glad to see that at least the blueprints for bridges are being drawn up with the plan of potentially building them again.

Yeah, we didn't start nor want this mess. Would be poetic if we ended it though :D

cruSig2.jpg

#13 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

I would love to see the two come together but that is in a perfect world and sadly, this is not a perfect world
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#14 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:08 PM

I would love to see the two come together but that is in a perfect world and sadly, this is not a perfect world

We'll see, it's in their ballpark now

cruSig2.jpg

#15 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:24 PM

i belive if sion is gone then KHORNE is the only barrier
Posted Image

#16 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

i belive if sion is gone then KHORNE is the only barrier

I do not know if Sion is there or not, Zero didn't seem to know either. Apparently his profile says on holiday lol, we've seen that before

cruSig2.jpg

#17 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

I pm'ed sion he says he says "TBH Bro, I have kinda gave up on the game. it has never been the game we expected and the effort we have all made has been in vain sadly. "
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#18 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

I pm'ed sion he says he says "TBH Bro, I have kinda gave up on the game. it has never been the game we expected and the effort we have all made has been in vain sadly. "

Lol, well that explains that then. Space Marine was a bit of a dud, but we're not going to ice ourselves till Dark Millenium like some other groups. We intend to become a true community for warhammer and video game lovers. Quite how we'll do that has not been decided yet!

However there will be competitions will real prizes!

EDIT: Alright I had my daily look for posts on merging on Graia and was shocked to notice just how low their weekly top post count is compared to us!

cruSig2.jpg

#19 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:23 PM

yeah many are still there but they are not active

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#20 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:25 PM

yeah many are still there but they are not active

Makes me proud of this community, aside from my late night there is almost always a new conversation somewhere

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!