43 replies to this topic

#41 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 02:56 AM

"Understood, engaging heavy weapons." Zedna informed both of them as Dracul braced himself with stabilizers against the platform floor. The over the shoulder mounted plasma cannons whined to life with a azure glow at the end of the barrels. With a flash the cannons fire on the siege type ghoul heaps and the guns whine again to charge another shot of the barrage.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#42 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 01:34 AM

"I'll be Rearguard then" as Abhay had his Nihang pick up a Assault that were designed for his countries unit's and loaded it

"Loading Assault weapons I'll shed them if I have to" as he then started opening fire upon the flesh heaps

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 07:56 PM

The artillery shot and barrage rip two heaps to sheds but the abominations keep coming, advancing towards them as the nahcts fist begins to charge and it’s thrusters carry it into the air.

Just as he is about to take off , massive beasts that look like stingrays rise from the water. Their stomachs are bloated and dusted fed and throb with what appears to be a neon green compound .

“ those things are siege rays...”

A voice crackles over the comms.

“Suicide bombers , do not let them get to the platform!”

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#44 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 04:24 AM

"Aw fucking hell..." Zedna hissed as she switched targets while cycling on the twin rail repeaters on Dracul's arms, the cyborg mech responding similarly as his pilot at the new oncoming threat. Aiming for the closest first, she sent the command to trigger the weapons and start scything them back with rapid fire metal slugs.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

Change Theme!