43 replies to this topic

#21 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:29 PM

Abhay seemed to be in wonderment of Jericho's story 

"You mean screwed up before or after the spider if it is any sense of being true" as Abhay started to look around inside the suit trying see the difference between Jericho's and his own in silence

Edited by Emporer469, 16 April 2020 - 11:30 PM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#22 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:23 PM

no, literally killed by a spider queen...  A brown recluse that escaped from a death match carnival."

the suit makes an annoyed sound as it cuts him off.

"By funneling radioactive potential, i use it to empoer attacks and use various weapon systems."

the shoulders of the suit open, revealing two reactors that seem to feed into what looks like missle pods.

"between the pile bunker, lash whip and bastlle missle pods."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#23 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 03:19 AM

"So does that mean everything you spit out is going to be radioactive?" She asked now. Zedna wasn't against it, her own suit's main aspect was its own nuclear abilities, though she is surprised this suit draws all its radiation from a human instead of a genetically created beast like Dracul. "Also no wonder you get burned out so easily if you're powering so many offensive weapons at the same time."

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#24 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 03:52 AM

"well forgetting about the spider for a moment, this system I'm looking at is making me just wonder how your not gonna burn yourself alive when were out there" As he turned to look at Jerchico

"I mean the last thing we need is that during the mission you turn yourself into soup cause were we fighting an enemy for longer then you could handle" as Abhay questioned and looked back to the suits armaments that all seemed to require Rad mutagen user to use

Edited by Emporer469, 26 April 2020 - 03:53 AM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:40 PM

Jericho stammers as the ai continued, a single chord wavingsode to side with a drill on the end of it .

“ when connected to the suit I essentially pump the pilot full of a substance we have deemed dispersal particles. Flooding his body with something to negate the radiation.... it takes a few seconds which is why the nacho avoids using radiation to power all weapons at once. Though all are operable without it, powering all at once even with the dispersal system will kill our pilot..... so it’s a delicate balance.”

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:01 AM

"Hm, no kidding." Zedna commented after digesting the information the A.I. gave her, hell it sounds harder than the mental balance she had to keep along with Dracul's temperament. Whatever tech they had to pump this thing out, she felt was far ahead of whatever Rebirth had back home. The thought of the eggheads getting flustered when they realize their not leading in ALL the fields of science put a smirk on her face. "What's wrong with you Jericho? Spider got your tongue?" She asked.

#27 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:41 AM

Abhay to sits back for a moment and takes in the information but soon sighs

"So its all a careful balancing act until you slip up" as Abhay looks towards the machine

"all its gonna take one bad move or panic in combat and you might accidentally fry yourself" and put his hand under his chin in thought wondering if the suit will actually be useful in combat

Edited by Emporer469, 06 May 2020 - 05:41 AM.

#28 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 04:03 PM

the captain is more than capable of handling the strain sir."

the ai says in response, as if annoyed at the minor nitpicks.

"Jericho was made to pilot the nacht even unpowered....What kind of pilot is trained otherwise."

cainsig11.jpg

#29 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 01:02 AM

" Well I'll admit that it kind of sounds like it has a similar principle of melding pilot and MASS unit that Rebirth likes to do, only I don't have mutagen and its a neural link." Zedna mentions, gesturing to where Dracul was probably stored for now. "What about your suit Abhay?"

#30 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:28 AM

Abhay could only then look to Zedna as he was lost in thought as he did not know where to even began with his suit

"Zedna I don't think there's anything special about my suit compared to what I've seen to both of yours and Jericho" as he brushed his hand through his hair

"But other then use universal weapons that standard Nations carry for there units mine also comes with a berserk type system that links with my body's Nervous system" as he pointed out his unit in the hanger

"More or less I have move control of unit when I activate it but I also feel the pain when I lose pieces of my machine if I get careless" as Abhay gave a bare bones information on what his unit can do for the team

Edited by Emporer469, 15 June 2020 - 02:28 AM.

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 01:39 AM

jericho smiles a bit as he sits overlooking the sea.

"So..... Now that were here lets be real yea? im going to assume you both are seasoned pilots..... Do you know what we ae actually here to do? or have you not been briefed."

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:33 AM

"Well, Krensen Gerra said we were taking on a new breed of fleshhulks called Ashen." Zedna said as an answer. It was the only thing she really knew about all this so far and nothing seemed off or weird about it so far. "Why? Have they said something different to you?" She asked him in returned, wondering where he was going with this line of questioning. 

#33 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 07:32 AM

Abhay crossed his arms over his chest and leaned on the railing as he spoke

"To be honest I don't think about what these things are or difference between them since pilots on my home front don't really concern ourselves with that" as he answered jericho

"If you got info just share it already since I would like to increase the chances of us not dying in a fight" as he then waited for him to spill what ever he was holding onto

#34 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 04:04 AM

"we are fighting new ashen heaps...Absolutely but have you heard what happened to outpost cera near russia?'

his dread tone hangs in the air.

"One of the best armed...Stocked to the teeth ...Gone..swallowed whole,.. No trace...And the suits found where....Twisted..Warped.. Living metal behemths that screamed with their pilots voices...Our job is to find any hint of that."

cainsig11.jpg

#35 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 05:10 AM

"....That I didn't hear yet." Zedna admitted, rather shocked at the news. "They stock their bases with dozens and dozens of suits and enough munitions to last out sieges, what the hell happened?" She asked the obvious question, not sure she could even believe what Jericho just told them. 

#36 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 02:50 AM

"What ever happened Zedna is not good" as he put out his hand in front of him in closed making a silent prayer to those souls who died to whatever had taken them

"But if were hurting something like that then I understand why you showed concern on why were here" as Abhay then looked Jericho and reminded him

"But remember Jericho were pilots as we live and die the moment were int hat machine...at least that is how it is treated in my country" as he then closed his eyes to continue his silent prayer

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 12:41 AM

Jericho goes to smile and speak but just then sirens begin to blare.

“ danger..... danger breach imminent .”

The low voice drones as in the distance you see something that makes your blood run cold. A huge tendril has erupted from the sea and is sprouting huge egg sacs . These grow to massive sizes until they fall from the tendril like rotten fruit , exploding in a shower of black ichor and revealing bone white flesh heaps.

“ get to your suits!”

Jericho yells as he sets you both down.

“ I’ll engage and try to draw them from the platforms !”

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:39 AM

"Fucking Christ!" was all Zedna was able to get out before Jericho had already put her and Ahab back down onto the platform. Hitting the floor running, she headed to the nearby hangers to get to Dracul. Climbing the scaffolding and ladders to finally reach the coffin cockpit in the back of the Typhon CPO unit. The space is claustrophobic  but once she hooked it up to the suit she wore which was in turned plugged into implants in her, her consciousness shifted and the space in the cockpit was the least of her worries. Dracul's own consciousness stirred as the sedatives that kept him sleeping were flushed out and its armor unlocked from being a restraining prison. "We hunt now?" A voice rumbled in her head, annoyed yet still groggy. "Just killing, they came to us big guy." she explained before willing the massive bio-mechanical body out from the scaffold cage. "So you know what that means?" 

"They don't have long on this Earth"

"First Try"

"Reach Heaven Through Violence!" They said in unison, the minds melding into one.

#39 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:40 PM

Abhay Began to deadman sprint to where his suit was and ran up to cockpit that was located in the chest of the unit

"Come on Nihang its time to wake up" as the twisted the lever to the chest as it then opened to reveal no seat but a platform to where he could stand as Abhay stepped in and closed the cockpit door

"Flee from the orders written in Heaven" as Nihang unit began to power up and bits of the machine began locking parts onto Abhay's body that would allow him control over the suit as if it was his own body

"You don't have long on this earth" as he then brought his fist together seeing that his suit on the outside has done the same and made some final checks

"Beginning of the End" as Nihang took a step forward out of its Docking bay

"Throw us to the beast"  and soon had Nihang moving out with his Suit to go support Jechico to see what he was fighting

#40 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 04:56 AM

the nacht jumps from the bridge and it is quicklyjoined by the other two suits.

Seven heaps, all of them, siege types. The ghousl that would wash to human settlements and cover miles of areas in ghouls where lurchingtoward the platform, and above them, the fruits where regrowing.

"WOlves...... Im going after that tendril camn you guys handle the heaps in the meantime?"

the nachts thrusters engage and he begins preparing for lift .

"we cant risk any more reinforcents"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!