43 svar till detta ämne

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 02 februari 2020 - 06:43

The lie agreed upon, the bulwark against the undead, the iron wolves program was made to give humanity a bulwark from the undead that lurked the dark corners of the world. Glacier sized flesheap that vomit horrors not seen since the dawn of inception. 

Iron wolves...The title given to those who are chosen to be pilots, wanderers that call old oil rigs homes, the only place that can house their enormous mechs, titans of a lost age that are the only thing that can stop the slaering undead.

Your past isnt important, your future is uncertain, both pilots where assigned here are part of a new Initative, a new program named "nacht" 

its 4 am as the freight liners bringing your suits bring you to the forward base known as epsilon, a rig made just north of russia. The air is bitterly cold, frosting your visor over as a signle figure comes out to meet you.

Krensen Gerra, a hero of the iron wolves, a tall man of indian origin but a fierce pilot and one who has carved a legacy greets you. He greets you with his iron arm, a prosthetic he received after handling a fleshheap known as rim, one of the biggest to spawn out of the lorenthain abyss, and motions for you to fall in line with the other pilots .

"your last squadmate is coming.....Fall in line and well be beginning shortly."

"post your mech, and history of your character.)

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 05 februari 2020 - 02:07

Abhay could only listen and followed his new commanders orders to fall in line as he thought to why he was here.

His thoughts lead him to his country that had set him here to do his National duty, fight the horrors that would threaten it and push them back into the abyss.

Another would be his family back home in his country safe as his family was of low stranded since they were born of the 3rd caste as his only hope to raise them out of from nothing is to fight and earn renown. So everyday he trained his body and mind so that he could pilot one of his county's most prideful Units the Nihang. But soon Abhay snapped himself out of reminiscing about his past kept himself alert since now he was going to be in the big leagues.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#3 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 05 februari 2020 - 02:10

Zedna Trencher stood in line with the other pilots in her plated REBIRTH made suit, her helm protecting her face from the worse of the Arctic cold. She didn't expect to see someone like Krensen Gerra to be here, though it seems like this whole project wanted these sort of pilots. She wondered about how she got selected for this, her time with Dracul , her 'special' Typhon CPO suit, though filled with many fulfilled contracts and accomplishments was still relatively short compared to others of the same caliber as Krensen Gerra here. Looks like getting into the CPO branch of REBIRTH despite her parent's objections is paying off in ways she didn't expect so far down the line, as well as agreeing to the 'Symbiosis' project to get her into a Typhon heavy suit. What she didn't expect was just how overbearing the mind of Dracul would be at times with its temper, even after the experience she has now with it. She brushed these thoughts aside, wanting to keep a collected face before the third pilot joined them.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#4 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 09 februari 2020 - 12:36

in the distance, a platform from below begins to lift, carrying something behind the commander.

"So....For all of you....YOu where called for this new operation.....Hunting the ashen heaps."

A holographic projector is brought up beside him, revealing a herculean monstrocity, obviously a flesheap that stands on two insectiod legs, and its face looks like a giant octopus.

"As of late, outrider wolves have been encountering these beings...The asahen.....YOur squad, lead by an officer coming to us from america will be using this rig as your base....Any questions?"

cainsig11.jpg

#5 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 09 februari 2020 - 08:34

"What do these Asahen do different compared to what we've been dealing with before Sir?" Zedna asked first, still glancing at the thing on display. While most of the undead things she fought before weren't exactly something to look at either, she never seen something like the 'Asahen' flesheap before in her career. 'Just what we need, a new evolution of the damn things. As if the Faustian knights or Kaighouls weren't bullshit enough.' She thought to herself. On the bright side, Putting something new like this down should look good on anyone's career file.

#6 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 13 februari 2020 - 11:37

Abhay listened to his squad mate Zedna before he decided to step forward with his own

"Sir I would ask who is going to be our new commanding officer for the squad to take on these threats known as Ashen Heaps" as Abhay stared at the hologram monstrosity and trying to size it up against his M.A.S.S unit wondering if three to four units could actually take one of these new beast down for the count as his thoughts raced

"we've been fighting with M.A.S.S units for a long time but this is the first time that we have found something new to fight against" wondering if there weapon's would be able to truly work

Redigerat av Emporer469, 13 februari 2020 - 11:37 .

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 februari 2020 - 06:50

the commander lifts his hand and a figure comes forward. He is in a full neral link suit, its shoulders and chest marked by input points as he removes his helmet. His eyes are fair and blue, his hair black and done in a tight ponytail.

"This is Jericho...Ho siht test pilot for the Unheiliges eisernes Tier... A new mobile suit made by ho sit."

the cargo elevator rises and the hulking black figure of the mobile suit is pulled into view, the revolving pile bunker on its arm glinting in the light.

"We will begin operations in one day....Pilots please meet one another and go over specialties."

The commander salutes and the crowd disperses, leaving them alone to speak as jericho waves.

"Hey there guys."

he says with a warm smile.

61Zvql6aR5L._AC_SY550_.jpg

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 februari 2020 - 07:08

The surprise of see a totally new sort of suit on the deck had Zedna's attention more than her question about the Ashen beasts from earlier. It even had a pile bunker similar to Dracul's, much to her awe. The new pilot on deck greeting them snapped her out of her thoughts. "Hello. I'm Zedna Trencher from the Rebirth Union, pilot of the CPO-707 Typhon Heavy suit focusing on key target destruction in close range primarily and ghoul horde eradication at range secondarily." She introduced herself in the practiced professional tone she's used to when dealing with anyone she either doesn't know or for negotiating terms of a contract.

#9 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 25 februari 2020 - 09:34

Looking over and following his New teammate Zedna in the same manner, Abhay introduced himself as he raised his hand in greetings

"I'm Abhay and I've been transferred over from India along with my M.A.S.S Unit the Nihang" as he then lowered his hand and looked between the two

"I'll be looking forward to working with you both in the future"

#10 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2020 - 10:17

winking to them both , the warrior whistles and his suit awakens, reaching down and offering its hand as jericho motions them over.

"come on over.. Lets char."

he grabs the suits thumb to steady himself and smiles 

cainsig11.jpg

#11 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 04 mars 2020 - 06:41

Abhay looks over to Zedna and shrugged as he followed to where Jericho is going wondering what else could there new captain could have in mind for his new team.

#12 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 05 mars 2020 - 08:32

Zedna raises a brow at how Jericho was able to command the experimental M.a.s.s. unit with just a whistle. She hesitated at first, not sure how much she could trust someone else's suit with an unknown intelligence behind it, but when Abhay went forward with a shrug Zedna had to shake off her caution and walked up and onto the proffered hand platform with Abhay and Jericho.

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 08 mars 2020 - 08:49

The captain whistles again, and the suit lifts its hand, giving a great view of the open sea as he sits down and looks out over the horizon.

"What kind of suit you guys got?"

he asks excitedly.

"THis boy here is nahct....Specializes in endurance and close sustained combat.... Either of your suits similar?

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 10 mars 2020 - 10:00

"Well, not much I can say about Dracul with all the contracts and NDAs I had to sign." Zedna said in a matter of fact way before looking at the new view they have now. "But he does do something similar to a sustained close combat with flesh-heaps, one on one at least, but still having weapons for ranged ops." She explained. The Rebirth pilot turned from the ocean view and looked at 'Nacht', looking over the suit now they're closer and practically at eye level with it now.

#15 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 11 mars 2020 - 03:33

Abhay looked between the suits and remarked on there abilities were close to his suits own

"Well my Unit is the Nihang and its mainly a close purpose Unit that also has a special system" as Abhay pointed to the Nihang and continued

"What that system is...its hard to describe unless you see it in action but I can also have the Unit use general purpose weapons as well"

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 28 mars 2020 - 02:56

removing his pack, the pilot pulls out a bottle of deep brown brandy, pulling out three glasses he pours it out for each pilot.

"So....Im not gonna be all uppity...This suits an experimental suit for radiation mutagen users.."

he motions to the radioaactive symbol on his arm.

"If i use too much ill get foggy, so ill be relying on you all alot ok?"

cainsig11.jpg

#17 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 03 april 2020 - 04:54

"Don't worry we'll make sure you probably won't do something that you'll regret int he long run" as Abhay looked between the two and lifted his glass

"To a lasting team and partnership" as he waited for the other two to say there peace before he downed the glass

#18 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 03 april 2020 - 09:49

"Rad user and Mass pilot for an experimental suit? Really putting all the eggs in one basket with you huh?" she commented before raising her glass with Abhay. "And to one day set the Shrouded Forest on fire for once." She added before taking a swig. "So, how the hell does your mutagen even work with the suit?" she asks. 

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 april 2020 - 03:07

the cockpit opens, and inside you can see the suit has a  a vast array od hookups that look like they pull the pilots mutagen into the suit.

"If you want...you can ask the ai..... Some thing that keeps me from killing myself and ruining the suit...Made by some scientist before she went screwy and was killed by a spider."

he smiles as the suit powers on.

"Nacht...Online."

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 14 april 2020 - 03:47

"...You made that last bit up didn't you?" Zedna accused him, more than likely referring to the spider part of Jericho's explanation. "Full on A.I. huh? Alright Nacht, how do you use Jericho's radiation and what for?" She asked first, wanting the basics first now that she was practically given free access so far.

Change Theme!