37 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:15 AM

"orridium interferes with mutant abilities like sanguimancy by disrupting the natural flows of concious and subconcious energies .. Rending you useuless.... So, in other words, we need to fit you for a suit, than come back here before the order gets all up in their panties and sends another black rider."

he motions for you to follow him and akashi gifts your breasts a playful grope.

"YAY ROAD TRIP WITH SQUISHYTITS."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 MiraMidnight

MiraMidnight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:44 AM

Blushing a bright red blush, to match her hair; She froze for a moment before proceeding to follow Bram. Akashi had just squeezed her breast and she had been deemed 'SquishyTits'. Honestly, she didn't know what to think about the current event, "Al-Alright, lets go get me a suit made so that I will be useful for more than just stabbing and shooting people."

Edited by MiraMidnight, 29 December 2017 - 05:50 AM.

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:31 AM

bram leads you out of the town easily, moving out of the valley to a cabin up at the top of the ridge. From the cliff, you can see the carnage of the attack and the undead milling about and claiming their due.

"Hey you..Squishy face..Whatever."

Bram says , a snadwich in his hands.

"You hungry?"

he asks as he pops open a small bag of apple slices.

"I mean this aint no buffet..but its better than dying."

cainsig11.jpg

#24 MiraMidnight

MiraMidnight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

Looking over the carnage and undead below them, she wondered what it would be like to not be concerned with the world’s current situation. Although, Akashi and Bram’s nicknames that recently came about added a lighter feel to the situation; Not by a ton, but enough.

Mira hadn’t thought about food until now and the mention of caused her stomach to rumble. Placing a hand on her stomach, she chuckled, “Actually, I am and I should probably eat something… even if it’s barely anything..”

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:01 AM

Bram tosses you the sandwich and Akashi hops onto his shoulders, toying with his hair.

"Whyd you withdraw?"

she asks with a chuckle.

"You coulda went all King of Wallachia on his ass...... It would be no issue for a son of.."

bram twists himself out of her hands.

"Not in front of the new girl."

he says bluntly as the woman pugffs her cheeks.

"Im just saying you coulda handled them Drac."

Bram shoots her a glare but the woman only smirks.

"ula.."

cainsig11.jpg

#26 MiraMidnight

MiraMidnight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:28 AM

Catching the sandwich, Mira furrows her brow at his reaction to King of Wallachia. The fact that he was hiding something, whether it be good or bad, made her a bit uneasy.

"King of Wallachia?" she asked, taking a bite from the sandwich, "Sounds interesting. Explain?"

Mira took into consideration that she was new to their 'group' and there may be a limit to information she would be given, but she still looked between Akashi and Bram for an answer.

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:52 AM

Bram pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

"My family was created several hundred years ago by a powerful magi working with a man known as the creator... He created us from an old world legend.. Vampire. VLad dracula, king of wallachia. The impaler."

Akashi smirks at this and pokes his side.

"hes super bad ass vampire ."

cainsig11.jpg

#28 MiraMidnight

MiraMidnight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:44 AM

She raised her eyebrow at this new information because it was a little shocking.

"I honestly half expected you to say something like this, but this is good to know," Mira chuckled before taking another bite from the sandwich.

Whilst pondering this information, she needed to decide what she wanted to do with it. There were quite a few possibilities. Although, finding out more information was probably best before deciding upon one of those possibilities.

"So, is there anything else I should know about Vlad or either of you, before we move on with life?"

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:26 AM

"well, technically you are a slave of my family, born and bred to make sure my blood supply stays full, and your death would be utterly meaningless in the grand scheme of things."

Akashi says with a warm giggle.

"Bram for some reason doesnt like the whole servant and slave cycle, so youre going to be infused with some blood and work with him to cure his bloodline... COol? cool."

cainsig11.jpg

#30 MiraMidnight

MiraMidnight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:55 AM

Mira swallowed hard. 'Infused with blood? Curing a bloodline? This isn't anything I'd agreed to,' she thought, her eyes on the ground to hold whatever composure she had left.

On one hand she was grateful for him not leaving her for dead, but on the other hand this is something that she wasn't sure she was up for; But, what choice did she have? Do what they say and fight alongside them or die. After all, Bram wasn't a terrible person. Akali was a bit rough to get used to, but not terrible.

After a moment she rubbed her hands together, she sighed and gave them a stern look, " Thanks for telling me. Um... I'm guessing this is happening when I go to get fitted for a suit?" She air-quoted that last bit of her question.

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:09 PM

You’re getting fitted for a suit is simply a suit fitting... you’ll be investigated and infused back at the estate ... it has to be careful.”

Bran puts a hand on Mira’s shoulder with a smile.

“ look, I know it sounds imposing and it may even be weird... but I’d rather you work with me than for me.”

Akashi bounces back on her heels and pulls on beams arm jealously .

“ she can work for you.. I work with you!”

Bran rolls his eyes.

“ saddle up it’s time to move.”

cainsig11.jpg

#32 MiraMidnight

MiraMidnight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:42 PM

Mira raised an eyebrow, returning the smile, "Okay, fine. I believe you and that information is good to know." 

Rocking a little from Akashi pulling Bram's hand away, she chuckled, "It's all good, Akashi. I'm not a threat. But, I'm as saddled up as I will get, let's go."

Edited by MiraMidnight, 27 February 2018 - 11:44 PM.

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:16 PM

bram begins to move, leading you into the countryside quietly.

WIthout warning akashi leaves, going into the wilderness as she leaves you with bram.

"YOur tribe....They've been working with my family for a long time.. .Weve had a working relationship where my family protects them in the more gritty wars."

cainsig11.jpg

#34 MiraMidnight

MiraMidnight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 10:35 PM

[Sorry for the REALLY late reply. Been trying to find jobs and such.]

Mira shrugs at Akashi leaving, as far as she was concerned  this wasn't out of character for her, and continued to look around at the country side whilst listening to Bram.

Her brow furrowed at the new information,"I wonder why I'm just now hearing of this now and not sooner. But, continue, please..."

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:59 AM

"do you think it would look good to have a bunch of sanguimancers tied to a vampiure? people would go ape."

he chuckles as he stops and watches some ghouls sieging a small homestead.

"Oh damnit.....CMon then."

cainsig11.jpg

#36 MiraMidnight

MiraMidnight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:39 AM

Thinking about it for a moment, "No, not really and I can agree on people going ape."

Mira turned her head to see what he was looking at her her face kind of twisted in disgust and excitement(?). Ghouls... She thought to herself ...Guess at least it's something to do other than walk.

"Alright, let's go, " she said as she pulled out the only weapon she had and followed after Bram.

[[I realize it's been like 2 months and I greatly apologize... I honestly forgot about it because work and I'm never online till super late.]]

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:54 PM

its all good i ve got an update for you ina bit

cainsig11.jpg

#38 MiraMidnight

MiraMidnight

Meatshield

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:25 AM

Okay - I'm down. I've been getting used to this work schedule again because they keep swing shifting me. So - if my replies to continue to be late - just like bug me or something for like....... 3 days and I'll do it.

Change Theme!