43 replies to this topic

#41 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,110 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 04:08 AM

Kamui leans back aghaisnt the wall and sighs.

"YOure my best friend...So i dont want any friction between our people.... You know that."

he says but he jerks a finger at the black dragon.

"But he.....He is an apocolypse...He may be here now to call on family...but soon he will be leading you to a war..I can smell death on him."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#42 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,061 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 05:01 AM

"Not like I can really stand up to him to begin with, and I don't mean just because he's family. He can wipe the floor with me when it comes to any pyromancy and his forces are several times stronger than what I can muster here." Orochi reminded him, sighing in turn. "And I'm not gonna lie, I don't know if grand-pa can even take back the mantle and I don't even know what happened to Burias with all of this, haven't heard from him in years. I just want to focus on what's going on here on the mainland till then cause it doesn't take a genius to see there's been a lot of shit stirring here too between clans."

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,110 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 05:05 AM

Kamui watches the figures that had been with the grand dragon being herded into the quarters like animals.

"That isnt how a commander treats men....What are those things..... arent you curious?"

the arbiter follows the drachens to the barracks and stays out of view, waiting to do something.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#44 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,061 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 05:42 AM

"God fucking damn it man, I have a whole base of people I need to worry about." The Varghen hissed with frustration as Kamui was already leaving the command operations building before he could finish. Sitting there for a moment, struggling mentally in what he should do at this point in time, Orochi stood up and the chair almost flew backwards as the incensed reptilian commander go and at least make sure Kamui doesn't do anything to piss off Adolfo even more.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

Change Theme!