59 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:57 AM

the norther facility..Has been surrounded by the enemty forces..THey are trying to hold it from ho SIht who are trying to claim it, so we are going to need alot of manpower.''

He shows a video of meachnized infantry, tanks, planes and even, a much coveted battle mech.

"Kamui may have an answer to that, but its goign to require committment."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 04:51 PM

"A mech....last time I check those were suppose to be limited to the military. I guess that doesn't mean jack to most of the families though." Orochi said to himself irritably while keying up a message to Arthur. Looks like he will need the side of one of the Knights and their apocalypse class mech. It'll be whichever knight that has been assigned to the area that the compound falls under, not only for the quickest response but also still technically following the rule of the Knights protecting their jurisdictions. Both Vicki and Kiku arrived at the command center as Orochi finished his message. Both were still in their armor as they had came straight from training their respective units. Vicki' knightly styled armor and heraldry clashed with the pink look of her neon pink half shaved hair and piercings. Kiku's outfit was more samurai stylized Obsidian Blade armor,her long raven hair tied back into a bun that showed off her porcelain like features.

"Oh, about time you got your scaly ass back here Orochi." Vicki started as a greeting. "You know your mother is gonna be pissed with you for disappearing like that right?"

"Yes, were did you go brother? It not like you to pull such an act like that." Kiku asked, her tone more measured and clam than Vicki's.

"I....got busy with something and didnt have the chance to call." Orochi responded, hesitating a bit to find the beat words. The two women looked at one another and shook their heads.

"Kamui finally showed up again and roped you into the rebelling thing eh?" Vicki asked.

"And Miss Googy threaten to break limbs if you tried to call cause she wanted to pretend you were hostage?" Kiku added. Orochi just started at both at them in surprise and shook his own head in turn.

"Am I really an open book like that? Fucking christ." He muttered to himself despite it being loud enough for the other three to hear him. "But yes, though this has nothing to do with that. ....Adolfo himself is here on business and we have a family ran compound ti burn down to the ground. They been stealing shipments meant for Drachen Blut back west and he's not too thrilled by that." He informed them. They both looked rather shocked by the idea both that the black dragon himsel was on their mainland and that someone was stupid enough to anger him. "Touga here can fill you on the details of the place. I'm calling up a force to deal with the place, and I wanted both Knights and Blades for this. If they have a mech, I'm willing to bet my scales they got other stuff up their sleeves for when the Black Dragon had enough of their shit."

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:38 PM

The black dragon is coming !”

Somone yells over the wall, and quickly tough turns around to see a gout of black flame , that rears into a mighty European dragon.

It roars in a fearsome display of power, and Adolfo’s voice sounds over all comes at once .

“ I came to pay a visit to my sons and daughters....... does anyone plan to let me in? I’m feeling road weary.”

Tough raises an eyebrow and whispers.

“ my scouts heard nothing of this .... who is this.”

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:25 PM

"Then your scouts suck and Kamui is a dick of didn't tell you anything." Orochi sighed, looking out the window watching the fiery display outside. "That's My boss, basically. Come on, let's greet him before he decides to let himself in." He told them as he reaffixes his cap before heading out with both the High Marshal and Blademaster following behind, sharing Orochi's apprehension in all this.

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:22 AM

adolfo stands at the main gate...Followed by a company of men in all black. Their armor is like dragon scales and their eyes smoleder like demons.

"Oh...THere he is."

the dragon says, his voice like slumbering rocks being shifted.

"Where is your mother..Its been far too long since ive talked to my sister."

Kamuis liason winces at the shot to his pride, and then you see it.... These men, are wearing top of the line stealth gear... This was the Death company, Adolfos suicide unit, not meant to get away from combat, but the legends speak of them arriving almost as if fromn thin air.

"And i need your most secure building..and the ability to completely seal it son."

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:19 PM

'Ah shit' Orochi thought to himself after realizing just what company Adolfo brought with him. It seemed like the old patriarch was taking this stealing from him rather personal. "Knowing Mom she's doing P.T. in the Dojo, I can call her comm, as for a...sealable room, the command center can seal itself from bio and e.c.m.. That or the dry docks for the ships, or even the food locker." He suggested, now wondering why Adolfo was asking for that. "Um, so how is cousin Burias? Haven't heard from him in years." Orochi asked as one might do at an awkward family reunion, since he honestly hasn't had a letter from the kid since he was a child himself.

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:42 PM

He is fine ... being a little spit fuck ... but absolutely bearing my name with pride.”

The old dragon moves in close and claps your shoulder.

“ these fuckers may think of trying to escape if I don’t see them up..... plus I don’t want them getting fighty with your boys.”

Touga winces at Adolfo’s words and he manages to crack a smile.

“ your men are a wonder dragon lord .... my scouts are....”

Adolfo raises a hand.

“ basic run of the mill.... suited for yakuza brawls ... not conflict with a real company.”

The scout commanders jaw widens and Adolfo shakes his head.

“ where is your friend kamui...... I heard he’s a brawler... if he set to be coming around?”

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:55 AM

Other than feeling some sympathy for Touga getting casually swept aside by Adolfo, Orochi realized that he in fact did not know if Kamui was joining them, more than likely having his own things to take care of. "I do not think so sir, I believe he is currently taking care of another family so we can deal with the ones that decided to steal from Drachen Blut." He answered in a mostly truthful way, since he was sure Kamui was off doing...something at the very least. "I guess the food locker would work for them." He gestured to the suicide group. "We're marshaling eight squads of Soldat Drakes with Ox armored transports, four of the Behemoth walker tanks,  a Raigin Ariel mech for air support, and one of the Round table Knights in one of the Apocalypse mechs." Orochi listed off for Adolfo to appraise and comment. "Knight Marshal Graves and First Blade Captain Dempsey will be accompanying us as well sir."

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:52 AM

THey still old bitter fucks?"

adolfo asks with a smirk as he grabs a cigar and lights it, breathing in deep as he motions at his men. They move without a word, as if already give to the fate named for them.

"Fucking luckyu i let them still wear drachen colors.... Traitorous fucks."

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:55 AM

It took Orochi a moment to piece together what the Black Dragon was referring to but then cautiously voiced what he sure was the right answer. "...If you mean the original founders as old fucks, they passed away a long time ago sir?" he informed. "First Blade is Kiku Dempsey and High Marshal is Vicki Graves." The varghen explained further as well, in case that was needed. "As for them....I can't say anything cause I sure as hell don't know what any of them did." Orochi stated simply with a shrug of his shoulder. He imagine that each of them has done something offensive enough to earn what was basically a place in a suicide detail.

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:27 PM

They let my father get strong again.”

Adolfo says, his face filled with.... fear? Nervousness ? The emotion is so alien on that face that you can’t really place it.

“ you know... you al have carved out a good legacy here. The legion is proud of you.., and if we need to go to war... you will sit at the generals table..... as an equal to the other commanders.”

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:15 AM

Whatever emotion that had fleetingly crossed Adolfo's face now more than likely sat upon Orochi's mind. Leading the branch here was is own list of responsibilities he dealt with as best he could since even before his mother even fully gave the control over the The Drakes of the Rising Sun, but to be at the same level as the Generals right under Adolfo? It never crossed his mind and now he wondered why he was bringing it up. Was it getting that bad back in Europe? And then there was of course the news of Alduin, the previous Patriarch, alive still. It sounded to him like the situation was getting messy over there. "I hope I'll prove that praise right sir. There's never a shortage of things need done around here." He said to Adolfo as the two company captains strode up to them. Both of them in their respective armors, Kiku bows and Vicki gives a Knights Salute of a close fist against the chestplate over the heart. "Blademaster Kiku Dempsey of the Obsidian Blades, Patriarch Adolfo." she introduced herself calmly.  "High Marshal Vicki Graves, Black Knights." Vicki went next, notably keeping her usual lax punk like manner out and having a more disciplined behavior, making Orochi thankful she's taking this more serious than usual.

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:12 PM

Yea yea yea I don’t care ..... what I want is a cailitatio. Of power.”

The black dragon puts a paper on the table that details his plan of attack, a two pronged offensive that would see the Japanese branch meeting up with the German branch outside Tokyo .

“ what do you....”

The air gets cold , and for a moment Adolfo’s from wides as kamui steps into the command room, his rebreather sounding labored .

“ I hear someone’s talking shit?”

The arbiter points directly at Adolfo who smirks .

“ ohhhhh.... for a jap this ones got spirit...”

He turns up his hand as if to conjure a flame in a show of force but the normally intimidating black flame is a flickering ember .

“ something something two bit outfit right?”

Kamuisays in a mocking tone, standing beside orochi and leaning against the wall with his arms folded

“ I’m here to help you pull off an operation in ni country .... not the other way around old man.”

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 06:15 AM

"Not everything has to be a dick measuring contest, boys." Vicki stated as she sat her helmet on the table after the two has seemed to have finish...whatever the hell it was suppose to be while Kiku's expression remained neutral throughout the discourse. Orochi, ignoring all three of them of what was said, flipped on the holo-projector table that showed what the paper Adolfo had but in much greater detail of current geography of the area in question, something he personally kept pushing for as the massive city that was Tokyo was always changing with what gets destroyed and then rebuilt upon the ashes afterwards. "I believe you wanted to mention this two sided attack, Yes sir? What did you wished to know?" He asked Adolfo, noting he was cut off earlier and wanted to see what the Patriarch wanted to say first.

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:17 AM

If i wanted you to speak blademaster id rip your tongue from your face and make it dance"

The black dragon says, his voice a growl like shifting scales of a dragon as he keeps his eyes traced on kamui. It was obvious the father of the legion didnt like the jap, but he kept his tone even.

" I will draw out the  targets forces on open field...and the japanese branch will hit them hen they are too far beyond their defenses."

he looks at kamui who leans against the wall.

"Can you keep your counsels men from coming down like a hammer for us while we do this?"

Kamui nods and shrugs.

"Ill be able too but itll cost"

aldolfo scoffs and cracks his shoulders.

"It always does with your kind."

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:29 AM

*'Too used to having people pay us rather the other way around? Oh how the tables have turned.'* Orochi thought to himself, keeping a neutral face after everyone had said their piece for now, Vicki not saying anything else but her restrained demeanor spoke to him in volumes, her the only one out the three leaders in not having meet Adolfo during their childhood compared to Orochi and Kiku.  "Not having to worry about the Council's forces coming in to investigate what's going on, we can focus on plans in dealing with what threats we know about." Orochi started the meeting more or less now. "From what Touga was able to tell me a few minutes before our Patriarch had arrived, the families here have the standard affair for a military base, armored vehicles, planes, and even a mech of all things." He summarized, marking the map where he remembered seeing them on the footage that Touga was kind enough to provide before. Orochi glanced at his comm unit and nodded in approval at the messages he had received. "Knight Arthur has formally approved Sir Lancerlot's attachment to our operations and will be here soon, everything else will be marshaled in the staging area soon as well. The Raijins will establish aerial superiority in the A.O., The apocalypse walker piloted by Sir Lancerlot's main objective will to be engage the mech at the moments noticed with Behemoth support who will pull duel duty of supporting Sir Lancerlot and providing firepower were needed by our infantry." Orochi explain his draft of the plan for everyone around him. "With the Death Company, they can be used to engage the strongest points of enemy resistance backed up by our Soldats and Oxen IFVs, where the Blacknights can exploit weaknesses in the defenses and collapse on the those points from behind or their flanks, from there and the Blades hunting down officers and start cutting the head off the enemy leadership."

"So, you'd think you could stop by without even calling ahead bruder?" a new voice spoke up, Orochi looking over to see Hylda now standing at the entrance to the command room in her grey physical training sweat pants and shirt. Not even giving her child a moment to say anything, Hylda strode up to Adolfo with familiar ease siblings would have with one another. "And already having my children go out to do some errands for you too? Must be something important enough that you can inform me as well." She said, practically expecting one now.

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 04:51 AM

Aldofo perks up at his sister and goes to her, picking her up with a hug and laughing deep.

'oh you bag of scales...I thought you had finally breathed your last!"

he sets her down and chuckles/

'some of your kin here have been cutting in on my action and i need it handled....Plus.....Grandfather is back.....So we may need all hands on board."

he motions at orochi to stay and bids the others away as kamui folds his arms.

"YOu germans are rude as hell."

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:38 AM

"Don't, don't start." Orochi stopped him with a raised finger and his other hand over his face. "When so many clans around here happily lie through their teeth and love doing double speak with me." The bulky reptile reminded him, clearly getting tired of these two taking jabs at one another on anything. The others, knowing at least the basics of the plan laid out, left at the Patriarchs demand, Kiku keeping her usual neutral face on while Vicki's contrasting expression of contempt, before it was just the three of them again.

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 04:51 AM

“At least we’re polite when we are rude.”

Kamui says as they leave and he pinches his eyebrow.

“ the arbiters are going to be furious...... these lands haven’t seen German boots since the bombs fell... I want you to be honest with me... how likely is it that he leaves when this is done.”

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 07:00 AM

Orochi sighed heavily, honestly not sure himself about the man he's related to. "If what he just said about Grandfather just now, I think he'll leave the moment he gets what he wants here as to not waste time or resources he'll be needing for that family dispute." The varghen grumbled in annoyance about the subject. "And yes I know the Arbiters will have issues with this but that little crime clan should have known better than to piss him off. Besides if they have war mechs, who knows what other shit this clan has that should've had the Arbiters on their ass to begin with." He added.

Change Theme!