#341 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:23 AM

Googy is..... "

he thinks long and hard for the word to use, but finally sputters out the words.

'Shes a monster that is so awesome...... But shes a cute loli...Weird as......Showman that you just cant not love her."

googy sees them both and stomps over, coming over in a huff and looking at them both.

"SEAVA YOU WHERE APPOSED TO GO BACK HOME ! AND NOW YOURE>>>UGH."

she lashes out and slaps hattori with a tentacle and sends him into the sandbox.

'Whyd you make me come and lok for you!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#342 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:37 AM

Sevatheda raised an eyebrow at Hattori, once again unimpressed with him. "How... gratifying." While it wasn't how she would put it, she supposed it was accurate enough if you were a moronic caveman who could only communicate in grunts and crude gestures. Which, lifting a hand to prod at her somewhat swollen lip, seemed like an appropriate comparison. 

The albino shrugged indifferently, looking up at her for only a moment as Googy stomped over. "I don't really have a home anymore, now do I?" It would have sounded bitter if anyone else had said it, but for the emotionally stunted woman, she sounded contemplative. 

#343 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:35 PM

Goofy sits next to th cujo with a cute pout on her face.

“ we moved all your stuff into the room next to mine at the compound! There’s even a door so we can make forts!”

Hattori gets up and goofy slams him back down with a pained grump.

“ hattori you’re dumb!”

cainsig11.jpg

#344 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:21 PM

Sevatheda sighed, winding an arm around Googy's shoulder and pulling the girl into her side in an attempt to calm the girl. "He called you a monster, you know..." She smirked over Googy's head at Hattori, seeing her opportunity to get even.

She didn't react much to the news about having an almost roommate. She figured that it would discourage Yukari and assholes like Hattori from randomly breaking in. She could tolerate the messiness that forts brought for at least some security that the girl brought.

#345 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:14 AM

another tentacle raises and slams hattori down again, making him graon in pain as googy huffs.

"We can have sleepovers..and you can do my hair...."

she becomes very somber for a moment, almost as if recallign a wistgul thought.

"Please?"

cainsig11.jpg

#346 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:29 AM

Sevatheda hummed quietly, finally relaxing a smidgen as her fingers crept into Googy's hair at the mention of sleepovers. She felt bad for the girl, but she wasn't going to cater to her. That would be senseless... But her nails gently scratched at the girl's scalp without a conscious thought. 

"I only know how to braid," she chuckled, not disclosing that it was useful when it came to ropes specifically. It wasn't an unappealing thought, she decided, though it certainly wouldn't be very productive time spent.

#347 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:31 AM

Googys eyes light up after a few quiet moments and she smiles-

Is ok! I can show you! I normally wear my hair in twin tails! But I can do all kinds of types!”

She plays with a strand of her pink hair as hattori can be heard grunting as he sits up,

“ she... just keeps hitting me...”

cainsig11.jpg

#348 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:41 AM

Sevatheda chuckled softly at the girl's enthusiasm, finally considering that living with others wouldn't quite the prison she had been expecting. Sure, the kid would be a chore, but it wasn't quite the ball and chain that it could be. Smirking once more at Hattori, she couldn't help but say "Consider it payback for being an ass, right kid?"

#349 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:23 PM

he groans as he tries to stand, stumbling away as googy smiles.

"I need you to be ok Sevay......I need somone like you around in my life."

she smiles and hops down, cleaning her dress

cainsig11.jpg

#350 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 01:15 AM

Sevatheda finally noticed that she was being called by a nickname, prompting her to raise an eyebrow as Googy pulled away from her. There wasn't much of a point in asking if she meant someone who wasn't obsessed with her brother, or someone who wasn't batshit insane. Both fit, though she wasn't entirely sure a borderline sociopath like herself was much of an improvement. 

With an exaggerated groan, she pushed herself off of the bench, looking towards Googy. "Show me the way to your place?"

#351 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 11:51 PM

Goofy smiles and holds her hand out to sea.

“ cmon.... I’ll guide you home zzzz ima grab a snack on the way home though ok?”

She asks with a goofy grin

cainsig11.jpg

#352 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:12 AM

At first, Sevatheda didn't react to the offered hand. She didn't recognize what the girl wanted until several seconds later, her brow furrowing at the effort. Did the girl want to hold hands? Seva wasn't holding anything of the girl's, not that she knew about the dented soda in her bag. Was the girl going to just drop her hand the second Seva raised hers? Was it just some kind of misunderstanding? The Cujo held her hand out as well instead of taking the smaller hand in hers, curious to see if the girl indeed wanted to hold it.

"Didn't we just finish eating? Yeah, you were just running around and are a growing girl, but... Okay, fine."

#353 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

Googys fingers curl around sevas with a surprising softness, the girls soft digits wrapping around the cujos own as she begins to skip.

“ it’s ok..... I’ll protect you Sevy!”

The little girl says with a smile as hattori let’s put a pained groan in the distance.

“ how abooooooyt............ some.... yakitori!”

cainsig11.jpg

#354 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:46 PM

Sevatheda was indifferent to the girl holding her hand. While she wasn't very fond of physical contact, it was small enough to keep her from feeling smothered. She hummed as her fingers curled over the girl's smaller hand, glancing at Googy with a feigned scowl. "I don't need protection. It seems like it's our... allies the ones who intend on assaulting me." Irritation lace her tone before she forced out a breath, carefully squeezing the girl's hand. "At least you're too scary looking that people will leave us alone." It was one of the few times that it sounded like the albino was making a joke.

"You sorta look like a hamster..." She mumbled, shrugging at the thought of yakitori. She wasn't very hungry herself, so she didn't want to decide.

#355 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:33 AM

A AHAMSTER"

GOogy huffs as she looks up at seva, her face puffed and almost childish as she stops at a stand and orders...... FOurteen skewers of meat.

"kAmui says i remind him of a ferret Fox...I dont see it."

holding the bag of skewers she laeads you further into the night and eats.

"Im sorry about that before.... Kamui is on high alert..Weve gotten some information."

cainsig11.jpg

#356 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 01:09 AM

Fourteen skewers. For a child barely half her height. Merely a couple of hours after eating dinner. Sevatheda was somewhere between impressed and horrified. She could understand the logic behind needing the calories and energy due to her immense power, but Googy was still a child. Humming as she stood behind the girl as she paid for the food, she compared the girl to a fennec fox. 

"Small, fluffy, cute, mildly quirky habits.. I'd say that it's accurate enough."

It was nice getting to walk through the city without an entourage. Sevatheda wasn't fond of people, she never had been. Being around so many was draining; it meant she had to put more effort into feigning emotions that she didn't feel. Of course, she could be here sociopathic self in front of Kamui, but it still had several different downfalls, part it being she had gotten used to pretending. 

"What kind of information?"

#357 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:00 AM

Goofy stops for a moment as if contemplating something .

“ sevy...... if I tel you something about kamui and I ... do you promise not to run away from us?”

The young girl asks , as if about to impart something she had been told to keep quiet .

“ it’s about momma ... and the stuff that made us.”

cainsig11.jpg

#358 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:15 AM

Sevatheda nearly walks into the girl as she stopped, having not been paying full attention. Her lips twisted into a small frown as she stared down at the girl. It seemed.. wrong for Googy to be like this. Sad, or serious, or worried.. Whatever humanistic emotion this was, Sevatheda immediately wasn't fond of it. 

The Cujo nudged the girl's shoulder in what could be considered comforting contact. "Run? Yukari broke into my apartment, Yuno proposed with a damn sanguine ring, and I think I've finally made my first friend." She tilted her head towards the girl. Was the girl actually her friend? Probably not, but she figured that it would at least cheer her up. 

"Tell me, kid."

#359 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:39 AM

You’re my friend...”

Googy says with a small smile than she looks into an alley way , leading selva into the dark.

“ a long time ago..... a crazy man wrote about things rhatvslither... and stalk .. and gnaw at peoples minds .... these things are the old ones .... the things that give kamui and I power .... “

She lifts her hand and a tendril of inky blackness crushes a trash bin and she sighs.

“ my power comes from one known as Cthulhu .... the destroyer ... where kamui is powered by the void.... but we aren’t the only things like us that exist .... other things.. from other stories ..... old dusty books of religion ... one of them has gotten out... and my momma sent me word that he may be here.... and no one quite knows why.”

She finishes a skewer and her face brightens .

“ he can’t possibly be all too scary... with a title like the morning star ... how bad of a guy can he be?”

cainsig11.jpg

#360 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:38 AM

Were it not for the fact that her career choice was involved with what could easily be considered the Japanese version of the mafia, Sevatheda might have once been afraid of dark alleyways. But it had been years since Sevatheda had any reason to fear the dark. There wasn't any thug that would bother her in such a stereotypical place. 

Listening passively, Sevatheda didn't flinch at the harsh crunch of metal as the trash can was crushed; she had seen it in the corner of her eye and saw no reason to shift her focus to watch. Lucifer. The Morning Star was a name for Lucifer. A sigh escaped her as she raised an eyebrow down at the kid. 

So, Googy had a mother who still looked after her. But it seems like it was mostly from afar, not much interaction. Curious. But, more importantly, Lucifer more likely would be here for Googy or Kamui. It could be interesting. 

Change Theme!