430 replies to this topic

#321 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:42 AM

im so glad youre smart enough not to let that insult pass your lips madam cujo."

yuno says with a smile as she motions at the apartment building.

"Go ahead and enjoy your apartment.... I will be in the house downstairs."

she closes her umbrella nad places it in a small container at the door just under sevas apartment and she heads inside

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#322 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:54 AM

The albino's smile stiffened,  as she promptly turns on her heel and walks the opposite direction away from her apartment. If she wasn't allowed space, she'd likely assault Yuno and get herself killed, or worse. She figured a park would be a fair destination, but first she would have to do something about the gaudy, blood scented robes. She ducked into the first clothing store that came into view, quickly picking out a simple backpack and a hooded jacket before carefully placing a couple large bills on the counter and walking out, already stuffing the robes and mask into the bag. 

She flipped up the jacket's hood after slinging the bag over her shoulder, the sun already beginning to burn her sensitive flesh. To the park she went.

#323 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:57 AM

the park is quiet and children play on swings. 

Everything is quiet and calm.... That is....

Until you see him, a figure much like kamui wavers in front of you, the steel of his mask appearing directly in front of your face for a second before a ball hits her squarely between her eyes and falls into her lap.

"Hey! Lady!"

a child yells ocer at her.

"Can i have my ball!"

cainsig11.jpg

#324 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:06 AM

Sevatheda's eyes flickered on the mask, her spine stiffening against the back of the wooden bench. The ball hitting her face was.. unfortunate, to say in the least. Her lips curling back into a silent snarl as she glared at the kid, she threw the ball back somewhat angrily though not directly at the kid, and shouted "Scram, kid!" Probably best to get the kid out of the way before the masked fellow began his assault. 

Briefly she wondered if Yuno had followed her, but ultimately she knew that this was coming, she had been warned multiple times. But it was too late to be the obedient puppy that they wanted. She subtly braced herself for a fight, the silver bracelet around her wrist shifting forms uneasily as her hand returned to her pocket.

#325 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:28 AM

the fist that comes out of thin air is brutal and sends you tumbling backwards into the dust of the playground.

"Wow...you really are stupid."

The warrior says as he makes himself seen. A splitting image of kamui, except without the rebreather stands befor you, his hands in his pockets.

"How many times did they warn you?"

cainsig11.jpg

#326 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:33 AM

Sevatheda laughs as she props herself up on her elbows, wiping at the blood that slowly dripped from the corner of her mouth. "I don't believe I was ever called 'bright', I'm afraid. I also stopped counting at two, since I can't really count either," she chuckled again, pushing herself to her feet. When she was sent flat onto her ass, she had pulled the box out of her pocket and now was slipping the ring onto her finger. 

"Isn't it beautiful? My fiancee proposed about an hour ago, at dinner with the family." 

#327 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:05 AM

the cujos ring...Yea... One of the artifacts of the family and youre wearing it around like some kinda jewel when you get jumped."

a glowing golden portal opens a she raises his hand and a long golden spear hurtles toward seva, lodging into the concrete between her legs like it was shot fro ma cannon.

"YOu have any idea how dangerous it is out here with fuckers like me around? god Cujo.,.. Pull your head out of your ass."

cainsig11.jpg

#328 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:22 AM

"Mmmm, I obviously need the practice, so may as well start with you, yeah?" 

Sevatheda was not one to flinch, which was something she was rather proud of, so when the spear was flung towards her, she merely raised an eyebrow, neatly folding her arms over her chest. It seemed that this man was here to beat some sense into her rather than kill her. There would be little point in making such a flashy assassination, it would be quick lest Cujo forces showed up. 

"Fuckers like you? Whatever do you mean? Obnoxious, less than pretty, loud brutes who may or may not intend to scare little old me?" She laughed again, waving a hand dismissively. "Go back to your owner, doggy. You'll find no bone here."

#329 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:05 PM

A snap of his fingers and another gate opens slamming the bit of a spear directly into the center of the cujos forehead with a loud jarring bong .

Your vision swims in and out as the man gets closer , and he crouched in front of you.

“ I’ll sit here and beat you fucking stupid all day you potato . I’m not here to kill you but protect you.... and I can do that if you’re unconscious so keep talking shit.”

He sits on a swing and folds his legs.

“ let’s let the current successor to the ring of cujo just run around unguarded.... let’s just change clothes ... it’s not like you’re the only fucking albino in this area why would you stick out.”

cainsig11.jpg

#330 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:26 AM

Sevatheda was knocked back onto her ass, though this time she didn't open her eyes as her head rang. She was still partially sitting up, and obviously conscious based off of the flaring of her nostrils and clenching of her fists. She was aware that trying to open her eyes would just make her head swim, so she avoided it. However, as she heard a borderline overweight man sit on a swing meant for children, her smirk returned. 

The Cujo used her ability to tug at one of the chain links of the swing, intending for it to give out and send the man on his ass for once, while she curiously tried to dismantle the spear in front of her. She hated this prick, and she was not going to allow him to get away with wounding her pride. 

#331 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:27 PM

You’re such a...”

The chain snaps and he falls into his ass, rubbing it with a grin .

“ ok.... fuckin ow...”

He rubs his ass and tries to stand , turning away as he rubs his buns.

“ now that was just uncalled for...”

The spear breaks down, into a golden pool, but you can feel the Warriors essence, actively resisting being pulled and he turns around, staring at her.

“ oh yea... purifier.... go ahead..... I’m bored .”

cainsig11.jpg

#332 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:36 PM

Sevatheda cracked an eye open, snickering at him. It was a start, though it was obvious she wasn't much of a match for him. She'd have to be clever otherwise she'd get her ass handed to her again, and she would never hear the end of it. What a laugh that would be, everyone realizing how pathetic the new Cujo was on her own. She had the training to be a semi-reliable bodyguard at best, not the training to be a gang leader. 

Pushing herself to her feet once again, she looked at him with unimpressed disdain etched on her features. The golden pool at her feet was resistant, but it was still somewhat responding to her will. A simple form would likely work... But it was still a risk. With a breath, she turned on her heel and began walking away from him and towards the exit of the park.

#333 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:43 PM

the golden puddles that had formed before appear in front of her in a perfect line, and seconds later a wall of golden spears erupts from the ground, obscuring her path.

"Calm down boss...Im here to work with you on your sanguimancyy..... I may have come about this the wrong way attackign you... Lets just chill and talk ok?"

cainsig11.jpg

#334 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:25 AM

Her hands circle two of the spears, throwing everything behind her to pry the bars apart, growling under her breath as she used her purifier ability and her physical strength. "You think!?" She spat, releasing the bars and twisting to glare at him. "You're a fucking predictable idiot!" She exhaled slowly, pressing her back against the bars, forcing the anger to leave her veins. 

"But then again, so am I."

#335 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:38 AM

the warrior comes over, removing his helmet and revealing a soft face with a scar running over his right eye to his lip, giving the young black haired man a permanent snarl.

" My name Is hattori..... I am your bodyguard. If you wanna slug me once or twice i wont exactly stop you... I was just frustrated as fuck when your other guard just kinda let you go."

he reaches into his cloak and pulls out a rag.

"It was out of line cujo.. Im sorry."

cainsig11.jpg

#336 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:57 AM

Crossing her arms over her chest, she continued to glare at her new appointed bodyguard, unable to relax her features completely. Her lip stung from the initial punch, and her head throbbed. It caused the already harsh sun to practically blind her entirely, with her sensitive eyes. "What a shit day," she sighed, eyes drooping to ease some of the pain.

"I didn't exactly leave Yuno with much of a choice."

#337 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:59 AM

he reaches into his shirt and pulls out a simple mask, but one she has seen. it is a workers mask that many users use in the day to day so that no one knows hwo they are.

"Try these next time...Itll hide your face and no one will second guess you."

he motions over to a seat that is out of the way of the sun.

"Im not like yuno or yukari or them..... I just take my job seriously... I am not here to lecture you."

cainsig11.jpg

#338 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:32 AM

Sevatheda walked past him, half tempted to shove him aside, but instead she just sat on the bench in a docile manner, flipping her hood back up. "Duly noted," she hadn't considered getting a mask as her skin was still unnaturally pale so she had assumed that it would have been pointless. 

"Too seriously apparently," she muttered.

#339 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

He sits beside her and puts the mask in her lap.
“ hey man..... little sister likes you.”

He points to goofy who is looking around as if concerned , and in a panic rips a jungle gym off of the ground looking for secs before putting it down.

“ so I had to try and keep you from being stupid.”

cainsig11.jpg

#340 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:48 AM

Sevatheda didn't react to the mask, nor did she comment on being referred to so casually. She was far too exhausted to be snarky. As she leaned back into the bench, forcing her spine to relax some, she released a long sigh, her eyes flicking towards Googy, watching the girl's antics wearily. It caused the barest hint of a smile to form before remembering the soda she had stowed away in the backpack specifically for the girl. It was probably distorted by now, too dented and warm for Sevatheda to even considering giving it over. 

"Wasn't she supposed to be on a mission? Or is she just that quick?"

Change Theme!