226 replies to this topic

#181 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:04 PM

thrask stands as jeckel fasdes from view and he follows.

"Sister is .. .Too careless."

he says carefully.

"If she killed melinko..... Cain and his group wiill come for us... ANd krieg isnt like obrieg... He doesnt play with food."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#182 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:12 PM

Aella sighed, fidgeting with one of the machete holsters before clutching at her shoulder idly. "I know, Thrask... Melinko will live, this time at least. But we have to be careful from here on out. If there is a repeat of this.. Or if it's you next time, we're fucked, straight up. We just have to hope that she learns from this."

#183 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:18 PM

The brute nods.

"If i ever get lost to the song... Ever... and i become a threat to yours and sisters saety... ENd me.. DO not let me becme a problem to be handled..A dog to be killed. End me so that sister doesnt have to carry me anymore."

h esays blubntly as yuko comes outward, cleaning her hands.

"YOur little girlfriend did quite a number on him."

she says calmly..

'YOure lucky hes made of tough stuff."

cainsig11.jpg

#184 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:56 AM

Aella scowled as she lightly punched Thrask on the shoulder. "And leave me to deal with Cait all by myself? No way."

She sighed at Yuko's words, some tension leaving her as relief replaced it. "Good. Do you think that he'll be okay to move or are we staying here for the night?" The redhead knew that remaining here was a mildly dangerous idea. On one hand, they had just slaughtered everyone nearby. On the other, this was a known base and reinforcements were not out of the question.

#185 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:46 PM

as the fun begins to fall, there is a sound as artillery begins to boom in the distance. The compnaies shelling of the entrenched cities forces has begun and yuko shrugs.

"He cant be moved unless you want his guts to fall out of him. The syth skin isnt fully grafted."

The woman leans agasinst the wall and removes her gauntlets.

"hows your interregation going."

cainsig11.jpg

#186 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:51 AM

Aella grimaced slightly at the update of their companion. It certainly wasn't a great thing to be tethered to hostile territory, even if it provided a roof over their heads rather than sleeping outside on the dirt. Skin grafting could very well save Melinkos life if they played their cards right. 

"The usual bullshit. Mercenaries only after the gold. Caitlyn is working on getting the name of their employer." 

#187 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:12 AM

Yuko sighs and nods as the screaming stops and heckle huffs.

" I think she's done...... should we head up."

cainsig11.jpg

#188 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

"That didn't take long. Who wants to bet that he's dead?" Aella chuckled to herself as she began climbing back up the stairs at a leisurely pace. 

#189 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:24 AM

you come into the room and see the man is alive, but only barely. His flesh is ravaged and torn and his breathing is ragged and damaged.

Caitlyn sits on a chair and sighs.

"I got the information...IUt took some work."

Jekeyl shrugs a bit.

"I mean if hes alive that can both be a good or a bad thing."

Thrask stands and cocks his head.

"Im suprised as well

cainsig11.jpg

#190 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:30 AM

Aella felt the lopsided grin form before her brain pulled up the 'before' picture of the man, how she had left him, and what he was like now. They had only been gone for a handful of minutes yet Caitlyn had done this much damage, which meant that she hadn't waiting for very long with the 'we can do this the easy way or the hard way' routine. The redhead had wandered over to her lover after her comment, only nudging her shoulder lightly with her knuckles in a way of vague comfort. "I'm here" was what it said, though it wasn't overly needed.

"Nice job, Cait," was her contribution to the conversation. She briefly wondered if Caitlyn held back because of what happened earlier with Melinko or if it was just a coincidence. 

"How would it be a bad thing? Life is fleeting, and easily cured," she grinned, leaning into the back of Caitlyn's chair a bit. 

Edited by Oce, 02 September 2017 - 07:30 AM.

#191 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

cait laughs bitterly and uncomfortably at the way she is being looked at by the others and manages to speak.

"THere are no forces nearby...If we take some time to rest we should be able to push deeper and divert some forces from the "wall" but they are saying that there are some turncoats from ho siht in the coming camps...If we go after them we have to make sure that they are done right... He said there are silencers and even a pyromancer amoung them."

cainsig11.jpg

#192 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:59 AM

Aella dropped her hand onto Caitlyn's shoulder nonchalantly, leaning further against the chair as she squeezed the woman's shoulder carefully. The situation was less than pleasant and the redhead knew that shielding her lover from would be both impossible and pointless. But so was dragging this out, which caused Aella's easy grin to tighten around the edges. 

"That doesn't promise us allies. It probably will just get us attacked from another side of things, not to mention that it will likely lead to false information and betrayals. Can't we just avoid the encampments entirely?"

#193 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:32 PM

Jekyl leans agaisnst a wall.

"More than likely we could...But remember, we are a forward force. We can head right into the city and mneet up with the main force, but we may get scolded for not doing more thn bare minimum.."

The hulking thrass huffs.

"SO we are to risk our lives just so we dont get reprimanded?"

Jakyel raises an eyebrow.

"WHat d oyo uthink the military actually is you lumbering oaf."

cainsig11.jpg

#194 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:50 AM

Aella agreed more with Thrass than the others, though she did understand Jeckyl's comment. "What exactly are we going to benefit from engaging with them? A pyromancer is going to mess us up, and considering the injuries we received from just some pathetic bounty hunters..." She sighed, rolling her injured shoulder as it gradually grew stiff and cold. A pat on the head would ultimately be useless to them. But if they were pushed harder because they chose to avoid a confrontation... It was a tough choice to make. 

#195 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:00 PM

"we didn't sustain enemy damage... Your blade-happy bitch of a girlfriend nearly killed our commander."

Yuko said, a hard edge to her voice.

"Your little blade singer right there  savage right there couldn't keep your hands to herself and almost killed the strongest man in our song."

Jekyll winces as he moves to intercept thras.

"What did you say?

HE says threateningly as kriegs son pushes him back.

"Keep it cool thrass."

Yuko stands up fully .

"No, go ahead and step aside... Your sister almost killed someone today because she cant keep her kinks in that little dark hole it belongs in... Jekyll is right, you arent mercs, you arent civilians. You are head-takers..You are given a target and you take it out, its as simple as that. Do you think you where trained to hug puppies?"

yuko fixes her gaze on aella firmly.

"YOu need to get your head out of your ass.. If you want to protect that little sadist, dont do it at the expense of the people trying to help you. Earn your keep, or deal with the hounds obrieg is siccing on your tail.... I guarantee they will be worse than a pyromancer."

At the other side of the room a pained gasp can be heard and melinko pulls himself into the room.

"Put the word knives away...Im not dead..SO nothing can be that bad.."

cainsig11.jpg

#196 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

Aella nearly retorted to Yuko's no injury comment; both her and Jekyll received minor injuries. But she was right, however harsh she was; Caitlyn nearly screwed them over for little to no reason. Still, Aella felt her lips curl back into a silent snarl as she was prodded but she didn't defend herself. In fact, she managed a stiff nod of acceptance to the criticism and reached down to curl her hand around Caitlyn's upper arm and tugged her up carefully. It wasn't a harsh action, but it was firm and could have made someone stumble if they weren't prepared. "I will fix this," she muttered towards Yuko after Melinko had entered the room. 

The redhead shot the injured man a tight smile as she led her girlfriend out of the room and a ways down the hall so their ensuing conversation wouldn't be easily overheard, though the thud that resounded throughout the semi-abandoned building that came from Aella pinning Caitlyn to the wall might have been a little ominous. Her intention was to be firm enough to steal away the Songstress's breath rather than cause physical harm, pinning her there with hands on either side of her head, leaning in close to see eye to eye. 

Aella waited a moment for her girl to adjust before she began speaking in low tones. "You know that you fucked up. Yuko made sure that of that." She took a breath as she considered her next words carefully, her jade colored gaze never wavering. "We can't afford to have this happen again. We both know that you can control yourself. If you cannot, then we are all as good as dead. If we kill ourselves from the inside out, we have no chance and probably should just off ourselves now to save Obrieg and Cain the trouble."

She leaned forward more, until her head was resting against Caitlyn's. "You can do this. I know that you can, you've proven it to me so many times." A sigh escaped her and her eyes drooped before she realized. "We're in deep shit, Cait."

#197 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:00 AM

cait stiffens at the movemnt and just looks into your eyes. She was scared. This woman had been one of Obriegs chosen, one of the best recruits to have grown with you. And she was scared.

"Im...Not sure..Anymore."

she says, wrapping her arms around you tightly, putting her face in your shoulder as her body begins to shake.

"Ive done this a hundred times... But this time it was different... The air was alive....Melinko was... Willing he was.."

cait looks up as another figure walks into the room.

"What she wanted."

Melinko limps into the room and leans on a seat.

"YOu are a sadist.... THats perfectly ok.. But this isnt your little farm that obrieg raised you all on... Its life or death here and your girlfriend here is doing all she can to keep you from being killed."

cainsig11.jpg

#198 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:24 AM

Aella winced at the fear that danced in her lover's eyes, pulling her closer by her neck and waist as the woman leaned into her. The redhead wasn't the type to mumble soft reassurances in a person's ear, instead only offering closeness and the safety that it brought: a momentary reprieve from the pressure. She barely reacted when Melinko entered the room they were occupying, simply moving slightly so that she was between the two just slightly, enough to give off the protective vibe. Though she relaxed some when he spoke in a calm tone- he wasn't here to shout needlessly it seemed, and Aella appreciated it.

"Taking pleasure in the dance is okay. Just reign it in a bit so Melinko isn't three quarters of the way dead when you're finished."

#199 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:01 PM

yuko is exaggerating.... Im a decorated headtaker...WAs one of obrigs best, so i have some of the regenerators crux...That wouldnt have killed me if i was treated, but it does suck."

He removes some of the bandages and shows the healed wounds.

"That being said....We need everyone functioning i nthe same way.... I need you all moving as one with us. How can i mesh with you both better so you dont feel like odd men out."

cainsig11.jpg

#200 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

Aella idly ran her hand along Caitlyn's back as she glanced towards the warrior, partially peeling away from her lover only to scoop her up and carry her to the only other chair in the room, plopping down and setting the woman in her lap. While she readjusted her grip on Caitlyn, she held Melinko's eye, a slightly strained smirk present on her lips. 

"Meshing? After so long focusing on your own survival under that tyrant, some dissonance should be expected." Aella sighed, resting her cheek on Caitlyn's head and momentarily closing her eyes. "We barely know how to work with each other, much less .." Strangers. It didn't need to be said.

"Your goal is to teach is, isn't it? Show us the limits of the human body. Torturing and killing are different from 'dancing'."

Change Theme!