• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#21 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 06:25 PM

Takes the orange that he'd half for her continuing to walk whilst munching. She yawned, tired from travelling. Looking at the direction Lucifer had shown them and halted her judgement about him. "So there are more people here? Like me?" She'd ask, watching the young looking angel jump about excited.

The girl would pluck each part off of the orange slowly, deep in thought. Still thinking of what hell she has been through in a day.. A DAY. Slurping up the last bit of orange and sighed.

#22 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:07 PM

He nods , and your group is sent up the road until you get to the walls of the convent .

Above, men watch carefully as lucifer draws a pendant out of his cloak and he holds it up. They nod as if acknowledging a pact and soon the massive door groans open. You are lead inside quickly, until you come face to face with a sharp eyed man. He is tall, but thin and his body looks as if it is perpetually ready to strike.

" able..."

Micheal says quietly, pushing you forward gently.

" we found another... Can you please take her in?"

Able smiles and nods, offering his hand.

" of course.... May I know your name miss?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#23 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:16 PM

Scaled the tall walls with her eyes and her mouth opened slightly, the earth rumbled a little again from Icys reactions and curiosity kicking in. Watching the gates open and a man stand there waiting she stopped but was pushed forwards by Michael.

"M-my name is Icy, sir." She said looking back at Michael unsure of this other man, still confused from all hell breaking loose earlier. She stood back against Michaels frame a little frightened.

#24 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:25 PM

You can trust him..."

He says with a gentle smile, rubbing her shoulder softly.

" he and his brother do good work. They have spent a lot of resources to keep those like you safe."

Abe smiles warmly as he bids you all to follow, walking toward a massive brick building.

" come lets get her to a room ... I'm sure she's exhausted and has many questions."

cainsig11.jpg

#25 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:03 PM

Looked up at Michael again and watched the angels move forward.

The girl tilted her head and frowned as emotions hit her, getting all teared up at this moment as she turned around to look behind her.

"T-this is strange." She said, shuffling in the same spot and wiping a tear that fell down her cheek before walking behind all the men that had accompanied her towards the big building, taking a massive nervous breath.

#26 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:32 AM

They leads you upstairs into the convent. Men and women, CHildren and elderly all look from their rooms as you walk past until yuou are lead into a room. It is cozy and private. A soft looking bed and a bookcase dominate the room, and in the corner is a window that overlooks the nearby lake.

"Take your time to rest...."

able says wityh a warm smile.

"The angels and i will be in the study until you are ready to learn everything."

cainsig11.jpg

#27 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:16 PM

Investigated the area with her eyes, each look she was given she'd try and give a restful smile back and a little nod, she closed her eyes and yawned.

Opening them when she got to her room and scanned it, she liked the window by the lake and listened to everything Able said whilst staring out.

"Clean clothes?" She said, drained and immediately laid down on her bed, exhausted.

#28 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:22 PM

he points to a cabinet as michel pokes his head in with a smile.

"we found some linens in a shipment to the sainted sister gang...They like soft things under all that spikey armor apparently."

Gabriel smiles and claps micheal on the back as lucifer nods his head.

"Please rest Madam....You have alot of work to do...I am glade we could save you."

the angelic brothers leave as abel smiles warmly. "If you need anything...Just leave a note and ill have it brought to you ok?"

cainsig11.jpg

#29 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:31 PM

Nodded already half asleep, listening to the wind and the trees waving around outside. By five minutes she was already fast asleep.

She woke up, bolt up right atleast three o clock in the morning from gun shots in her mind again, she shook her head and massaged her temples for a second. Laying back down and woke up next to the sound of birds tweeting outside the window.

She crawled out of bed and got changed into the fabrics given to her... Pacing not knowing what to do now.

#30 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

there is a gentle knock at the door, and lucifers voice croons from the other side.

"Madam icy....Do you have a few moments?"

cainsig11.jpg

#31 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:38 PM

Looked towards the door and ran towards the bed, twisting and taking a seat there.

"Come in." She said, her mouth dry so she'd clear her throat.

#32 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:42 PM

he comes in, holding a tray with a glass of water and some english muffins and sausages.

"i figured youd be ravenous and want some water.."

he walks over and places the tray on a small table beside her.

"im sure you have many questions..."

he sits in a nearby chair and puts his arms into the sleeves and watches her with a small smile.

"Seeing as i am the one leading my brothers here....I figured id be the one to tel lyou anything youd like to know."

cainsig11.jpg

#33 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:01 PM

Takes the food and drink, licking her lips and obviously goes for the water first, gulping it down aggressively. Then she'd munch on the food prepared for her also.

"What's going on? Why do you need me? Why are people suffering?"

Not hesitating one bit.

#34 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:13 PM

Lucifer sighs and pulls out a biscut from his robe, breaking off a bit.

"one at a time madam.....not all are linked...but it depends which youd like to know first."

he eats a bit and puts his snack awat.

"We dont only need just you...We need many people like you. ALot of people here have mutations...Not every one can embody an element, or a force.. The last earth elemental we had here  was killed when he tried to kill cains wife...When we heard about you, we had to scoop you up quickly."

cainsig11.jpg

#35 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:32 PM

"The earth is damaged I can feel it, but it's mild... Were we... We brainwashed to be excecuted? Was this all for corruption?" She turned to Lucifer, though she could sense negativity she chose to ignore it.

"Who are these people?" She finished the last muffin, pushing the plate aside.

#36 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:36 PM

lucifer moves his robed aside and sighs.

"We dont know whats causing this corruption..but we dont know what the cause is. Weve looked at your records and the people who experimented on you are not the ones who usually work on inmates...Its possible wahtever is causing the problems here is targeting people like you specifically."

cainsig11.jpg

#37 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:38 PM

Rolled her eyes, sick of this shit already. The only way the earth could mimick her was shake the ground softly, a soft rumble to show its and Icys anger.

"So how can we stop them then?" She asked, rubbing her eyes and groaning softly.

#38 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

well the more you do that.."

he says calmnly, inicating a black set of veins running up your arms.

"You will die..Or worse..but what we can do is simple....he points to an area far in the distance, a vicous scar of land with shambling figures.

"we call those ghoul pits.....The earth there is damaged by whatever force is poisoning this land....With your help maybe we can get an idea f wahts doing this, and heal the land."

cainsig11.jpg

#39 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:49 PM

Looked at them and shook nervously, she hardly noticed them till now....

"What is this?" She said in a whimper. Nearly in tears from the confusion. "I'll heal the earth, but they'll come after me, right?" She frowned, not worried about death.. About the rest of earth that's left.

#40 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:52 PM

the angel reaches out, and he runs his palm over the veins. As if shirking from the angels touch, the veins vanish and he sits back.

"If they come, we are here...Weve already promised you youre safety ..Michel himself has decided to go with you at all times if youd like."

for the first time, the angel smiles, showing a perfect set of teeth.

"That is whats called sepsis...A plauge that usually is used on more powerful elementals to keep them from breaking out or causing havok...Think of it lik a living infection...it can be cured though."

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!