45 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:38 PM

you dont remember anything...But what you do remember is pain. The flashes of memory you do have brings memories of a cold lab, razor-ed scalpels and leering faces, and a cold collar affixed to your throat like an iron vize.

When you finally black out, you awaken in a cold metal container filled with people. No one even notices you, but a figure turns as your eyes raise. He is young looking, but his features are strong and his frame sturdy. His face is framed by golden locks, and his eyes....Two intesne fgolden orbs consider you as he comes over and helps you up.

"No matter waht happens.......I need you to keep running ok?"

He says, keeping her steady on her feet, his gaze watching each and every prisoner here carefully

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:46 PM

Crossed her arms and shivered looking around, she backed off into a corner looking at most people rocking back and forth or crying. She then caught the eyes of a male, looking straight at her and tilted her head to the side wondering why, she didn't know anything at the moment. "N-n-no matter what happens?" She chattered her teeth together, scooting across the wall side ways slyly towards the stranger.

Edited by Madam Icy, 06 October 2016 - 08:47 PM.

• Madam Icy likes this

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:50 PM

no matter what happens....just stay behind me and i promise you're going to get through this safely''

there is a loud gong, and suddenly the doors fly open, letting the glaring light in. Within seconds there is a defeaning sound of gunfire, and the screams of the inmates beside you fill the air. Blood flies, staining the air with the iron stink and the man pulls you into his chest, speaking softly into your ear.

"Do not be afraid....I walk with you..DO not be afraid."

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

As soon as the door opens, everything happened in slow motion. Her eyes changed to a lighter colour of blue, slowly blocking her ears with both palms against them and flinched back into the persons arms, a soft wail left her lips as she didn't know what else to do but stand there, peaking down to see the blood splattered all over her clothing was horrific for her, looking back up to him. "Where are we going? What the hell just happened?" She still heard the screams in her mind, shaking with fear.

#5 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

As soon as the door opens, everything happened in slow motion. Her eyes changed to a lighter colour of blue, slowly blocking her ears with both palms against them and flinched back into the persons arms, a soft wail left her lips as she didn't know what else to do but stand there, peaking down to see the blood splattered all over her clothing was horrific for her, looking back up to him. "Where are we going? What the hell just happened?" She still heard the screams in her mind, shaking with fear.

#6 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:06 PM

The gunfire stops and soon the snarling of what sounds like massive dogs can be heard.

Without waiting the warrior cocks back and punches a hole through the iron container, scooping you up in his arms he begins to run, and alarms can be heard.

" you are in the cage... A place that people like you are imprisoned... "

gunfire rakes past as your savior scales some stacked containers, climbing higher and higher as the sound of gunfire can be heard.

" there are people here... People like you that can help.., I have to get you to them."

cainsig11.jpg

#7 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:14 PM

Yelped as she was grabbed by the male that had spoken to her literally a fee gunshots ago, as he scooped her up in his arms she clung to his chest, wrapping her long fingers around the clothing in that spot. "People like me, with like...elements and stuff?" She still didn't know what was happening, that cold dank place gave her anxiety, still not knowing why 'people like her' were imprisoned anyway? But eh."The cage? Please fill me in on what the f*** happened." She didn't mean to cuss, but she needed answers.

#8 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:58 PM

the man says nothing as bullets rip over his shoulder , splattering her face in blood, but he doesnt break stried, or even seem to feel it. He reaches the top of the stacked containers and looks out , revealing you are up at least eleven stories in the air, and as a helicopter whirls around to train its guns on your both, he leaps into the sky and immediately begins to plunge. The wind whips and whines, whistling as you hurtle towards the ground, but at the last minute , you heart the beating of powerful wings, and just before you touch the earth you are dragged upwards.

"My name is micheal....This place is a prison made for anyone with gifts... As one blessed by the elements, you were put here to see how youd fare.....But the church has asked that i bring you to the cathedral.....Away from the warzone that is the ganglands" he says nothing as he flies lower to the charred earth, stopping besides a small pond

cainsig11.jpg

#9 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:52 PM

Gasped at the gun shot wound yet, is very confused of how the man reacted, no scream of pain, no nothing. Icy weeped, getting emotional from the things she'd see, being an angelic being of earth also made her empathic herself waking up from the bad dream as soon as the person who saved her jumped from the highest ledge, she'd clutch her arms around his neck, her self being caught in the cross fire of a bullet that skimmed her forearm, wincing, as well as thinking they're both gunna die and felt herself lift hearing the flutter of wings but a heavy one, each beat confused her and she'd look up to see the man had grown angelic wings and stared in awe. "T-the church?" She looked down below her seeing the ruins, moments later by a pond they'd land by. She immediately loosened her arms from him dropping to the floor, the earth suddenly connects and grass grew around the girl where she knelt, bent over and crying, then strands of the earth wrapped around her fingers and her frame glows a light green. "Why weren't they saved?" She questioned the male. "You're an angel, aren't you?" she gasped through a heavy breath.

#10 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:12 PM

SOme call me that...Others call me a conqueror...My brothers just call me micheal."

he goes to the water and sits beside the water, removing his shhirt to treat the wound.

"YOu were saved from the initial endeavor.....Because most people like you? are dead. Or worse... Able has asked that you sent to where you can do the most good."

He reaches into the wound on his shoulder and picks out the bullet without much effory, dropping the bloodstained bullet into the water with a huff

cainsig11.jpg

#11 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:07 PM

"Others also think that you actually come to earth and visit people who need your help the most." It took while to revover from the ghost of gun shots still peirce her ears, watching him, crawling over to help. Taking the shirt from him that he'd taken off to clean his wound, dipping the fabric in water of the pond, rinsing and dabbling. The energy still boomed from her, tearing a line of thread from his shredded shirt and tying it up and over his shoulder, tied securely under by his arm pit. "Where do we go now?" She asked, sitting beside him.

Edited by Madam Icy, 07 October 2016 - 02:16 PM.

#12 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:38 PM

there is a small chapel in a convent north of here run by the brother of one of the gang lords here....Cain funds it secretly as a safe haven for certain types of people..People the guards want dead."

He places a hand on yours as you stich him up and he sighs.

"My brothers will be here shortly.."

cainsig11.jpg

#13 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:49 PM

Frowned as the male talked, looking across the pond and stared. Day dreaming because at this point everything was a blur. She jumped at the touch of his hand, but his touch was warm and comforted and her expression melted into a smile. "Your brothers should be proud to have you. Like myself, thank you, Michael." she leaned in to kiss at his left cheek.

#14 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:58 PM

she reaches into his pants and hands yo uwaht looks like a simple fruit cup in syrup.

"You need to eat to keep your strength up ok?"

He smiles at her affection and stands as he hears the beating of wings and the arrival of two figures.

One is Serene, his face calm and his eyes and hair a deep blue, he bows to his brother and micheal ruffles his hair. 

"good tyo see you gaburiel.."

je says as the other , a raven haired angel with an impossibly perfect face offers his hand.

"Hello dear....I am lucifer... We need to get you to the convent soon ok?"

cainsig11.jpg

#15 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:04 PM

Starving, she delved into it enjoying it."Thank you again." Slurping against it happily until she heard the flutter of wings and 2 different types of thumps on the floor, a light one which was Gabriel as Michael called him and a heavy one. Weirdly enough the girl distanced herself from Lucifer and stood by her savior. "Convent?" She questioned, eying the other two angels that just arrived curiously.

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:07 PM

lucifers face doesnt change, but he does notice your apprehension as micheal places his hands on your shoulders.

"its a place where students used to go....ITs a safe and holy place from the plauges...And we need to get there soon before my brothers and i need to rest."

gabriel smiles and motions for them to follow.

"Cmon folks...We need to get moving!"

cainsig11.jpg

#17 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:12 PM

She looked back up to Michael, she would stand and wait for him to follow as she couldn't decide whether to trust the other two, Gabriel a little but Lucifer...no. "Rest sounds good."

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 04:09 PM

lucifer walks out in the front as micheal leads you forward.

"Please do not disrespect my brother....I know what you may see..but he is doing his best for my father and you humans... Just give him a fair shake ok?"

he asks as he grabs an organge from a tree as he walks by and begins to peel it

cainsig11.jpg

#19 Madam Icy

Madam Icy

Meatshield

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 05:23 PM

Walked with Michael, then walked faster ahead of him. "I see something alright, but I'll trust you just this once." She said, the earth reacts to her emotions and shook the ground lightly. Staring into space in front of her, wondering where they're going, what they're doing there. Her clothes were blood stained so was actually looking forward to change clothes and what not. She then looks towards Lucifer. "What do you see in him?" She questioned the angel.

#20 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 06:18 PM

I saw someone..who made a mistake."

Micheal says as he tosses the rinds aside and pulls the fruit apart, offering you half.

"He has already paid a hellish price...ANd will soon pay more..."

lucifer stops at the middle of a road and points up a hill where a coven sits behind high walls.

"We arealmost there......Youre little one can swap her clothes there."

Gabriel claps his hands and jumps in exceitment.

"yay! we bring another child home!"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!