Recently, through XBL and the EC forums, I sought to gain the interest for a new SM tourney.
The response was positive and I can now post up the rules and pools for this tourney.
I'd like the first matches to get underway over the weekend of November 6-8.
The process of elimination, during this tournament will be a point based system.
- Each match in the group stage will consist of three games: Sieze Ground (5000 Basillica), Annihilation (150 Waste Management) and Champion’s duel (20 Manufactorum). The scoring will be as follows.
- Game Win: 4pts. Game (scored): 2pts Game Lost: 0pts.
- Champion’s duels will be an opportunity to raise bonus points:
Game Win (more than 7 pts): 1pt Game Loss (less than 5pts): 1pt.
- If a team wins all three games in the match: 1 bonus pt.
Each team will face all other teams of their group, in the group stage. The top two teams from each group will advance to the knockout stages.
- Semi Final: The winners from each group will face each other, in a best of three match. (Game Settings: Friendly Fire On.)
- Bronze Final: The Runners up from the SF will face each other.
- Grand Final: SF winners will face off. (Game Settings: Friendly Fire On. Player Decorators Off.)
Pretty simple; Win: Advance. Lose: Knocked out.
SF/BF/GF Game Rules:
- No more the 2 WMDs per team. WMDs may NOT be duplicate (must not be the same).
- No weapon may be greater than triplicate (eg; no more than three bolters.)
WMD List: Thunder Hammer/ Daemon Maul, Vengeance Launcher, Plasma Cannon, Master Crafted Wargear.
- Once a time/ date has been set, both teams MUST be ready to go on the allotted time with an agreed number of players. - - Agrace preiod of 30 minutes may be granted, for a struggling team to gring in forces. After 30 minutes, any team, who has not turned up or has turned up with fewer than the agreed number of players forefeits the match (no bunus points may be given in this instance.
- A side may field no more than three Assault Class players (this is purely to combat the lag caused by massed assault class forces).
- Spawn Camping is forbidden (no hanging around near void shields). Capturing a "home point" (point closest to a team's void shield) is permitted
- Firing into or out of a void shield.
- Final Vengeance use is forbidden.
- All score sheets are to be pictured and sent to facebook.com/icewolvesgaming or to this thread ( http://forum.eternal...ney-2015.48321/ ).
- Match 1: Ice Wolves Vs Dark Angels. Thousand Sons Vs Deciples of Calliban.
- Match 2: Ice Wolves Vs Thousand Sons. Dark Angels Vs Deciples of Calliban.
- Match 3: Ice Wolves Vs Deciples of Calliban. Dark Angels Vs Thousand Sons.
- Match 1: Black Templars Vs Knights of Blood. Salamanders Vs Night Lords.
- Match 2: Night Lords Vs Black Templars. Salamanders Vs Knights of Blood.
- Match 3: Salamanders Vs Black Templars. Night Lords Vs Knights of Blood.