Photo

What non 40k game are you most looking forward to in 2015?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 MutilatedRelic

MutilatedRelic

Meatshield

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:43 PM

Cool thanks guys.

Cru Colonial Marines has to be the game I have and will forever be most disappointed with.

I feel like Dead Space 3 is an honorable mention for disappointing games.

#42 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:29 PM

I feel like Dead Space 3 is an honorable mention for disappointing games.

I see you and raise you a Mass Effect 3 ending

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#43 MutilatedRelic

MutilatedRelic

Meatshield

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:06 PM

I see you and raise you a Mass Effect 3 ending

I'll match with a Tomb Raider definitive edition with its file corrupting safe zones.

http://www.gamefaqs....dition/68476527

#44 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:42 AM

I'll match with a Tomb Raider definitive edition with its file corrupting safe zones.

http://www.gamefaqs....dition/68476527

I suppose we have to mention Halo MCC - a beautiful and immersive collection, when it works

cruSig2.jpg

#45 MutilatedRelic

MutilatedRelic

Meatshield

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:02 AM

I suppose we have to mention Halo MCC - a beautiful and immersive collection, when it works

I'm assuming you're mention the defunct MM system? I tried the MCC at my friends a few days ago and had a blast playing Halo 2 again, didn't touch multiplayer though so I can only assume trying to find a game is like watching paint dry as you sink in quicksand due to never finding a match. At least that's the biggest negative I hear about it.

#46 MutilatedRelic

MutilatedRelic

Meatshield

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:03 AM

Correction: (I assume you're mentioning*,) sorry for the double post.

#47 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:48 AM

I'm assuming you're mention the defunct MM system? I tried the MCC at my friends a few days ago and had a blast playing Halo 2 again, didn't touch multiplayer though so I can only assume trying to find a game is like watching paint dry as you sink in quicksand due to never finding a match. At least that's the biggest negative I hear about it.

Yeah, my friends and I were constantly having to spend 30 mins cycling in and out of parties to connect before we could play the campaign. Then we were constantly getting to checkpoints only to be desynced, resulting in us all having to restart the damn level (corrupts checkpoints). We played through Halo 2 then just gave up.

cruSig2.jpg

#48 MutilatedRelic

MutilatedRelic

Meatshield

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:01 AM

Yeah, my friends and I were constantly having to spend 30 mins cycling in and out of parties to connect before we could play the campaign. Then we were constantly getting to checkpoints only to be desynced, resulting in us all having to restart the damn level (corrupts checkpoints). We played through Halo 2 then just gave up.

That sounds god awful, I remember I had a hard time playing Gears of Waaagh 3's online four player coop for the campaign and it was a maelstrom of lag and all around janky. Couldn't play it past the first mission, at least on four player online. Split screen was fine so I'm not sure if it was the games fault or mine to be honest. Regardless it was rough.

Change Theme!