CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:37 PM

large_gothic3.jpg

http://www.gamewatch...se-to-the-stars

Focus Home Interactive and Tindalos Interactive have announced that they're working on Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, a real-time strategy adaptation of Games Workshop's classic boardgame.

Rather than the usual 40K thing of watching burly Space Marines jump up and down on an Ork's head, in Battlefleet you'll lead the mighty armada of the Imperial Navy in space battles against the Black Crusade of Abaddon the Despoiler. Who's as unpleasant as he sounds.

Powered by the unholy warpcraft of the Unreal Engine 4, Battlefleet lets you build and customise your navy as you vie for control of the hotly contested Gothic space sector. Weaponry, defense and support sub-systems can all be tweaked to your liking, and crew members will gradually earn experience and promotions to make your vessels even more deadly. If you don't want to play as boring humans, don't worry - Chaos, Eldar and Ork forces will all be playable. An Ork space fleet, huh? Yes, I think I could be tempted by that.

Developer Tindalos Interactive is a relatively new studio formed in 2010. It's best known for the generally well received space RTS Stellar Impact and another futuristic strategy game, Etherium, which was due to be published early this year by Focus, but has rather dropped off the radar in recent months.

Other details are thin on the ground right now but publisher Focus promises more will be revealed soon. In the meantime, check out the first screenshots above. What with Total War: Warhammer being (unofficially) announced earlier this week, it's a good time to be a PC gaming fan of Games Workshop's grimdark universes.

• An_A10_Pilot likes this

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#2 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:02 PM

I must have that.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#3 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:22 PM

While I am squealing like a school girl over this I must still repeat my other picture.

WGkuXpY.png

Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#4 ebonybrotherhood

ebonybrotherhood

Blood Thirsty Psychopath

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:38 PM

I-I get it now. All those terrible IOS games. All the pointless wastes of a good IP. They were diverting our attention from this, warhammer: total war (also known as war: war) and blood bowl 2.

How could my Chaos Space Marine possibly be this cute?

#5 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:36 AM

This looks good

Posted Image

#6 Ziet

Ziet

Guardian of the Great Angel's Tomb

• Members