42 replies to this topic

#1 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:47 PM

Greetings BATTLE BRUTRA'S

Today I bring you a game that has been made in the dark Recess of the Internet that is called CHAPTER MASTER. The game itself a simulator of being a Chapter Master in the 41st Millennium...self explanatory really given the name, as the game focused on managing your space marine chapter in combat, Diplomacy and the environment itself in trying to survive the harsh life in a single sub sector

You can choose many different chapter's of the founding Legions, different chapters that are known well to the lore, fan created chapter's, or hell you could make your own chapter founding its all up to you

Link is as Follow's: http://www.mediafire...apterMaster.zip

The download itself is safe and it can run on the most Toaster's, as the game isn't graphical heavy but it is a alpha as I will post when the next update for the game is out since the game is being worked on but none the less it is fun

Edited by Emporer469, 10 January 2015 - 08:47 PM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#2 ebonybrotherhood

ebonybrotherhood

Blood Thirsty Psychopath

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:59 PM

He did not mention it, but this game is a /tg/ project. No memes inside the game though, it's meant to be true to fluff. There is a playable angry marines pre-set tho'

EDIT: Saw that this was a newer version, DAMN HAS IT CHANGED. I had the 2013 version, this is BRAND NEW. Thanks for that!

Edited by ebonybrotherhood, 10 January 2015 - 10:31 PM.

How could my Chaos Space Marine possibly be this cute?

#3 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:45 PM

He did not mention it, but this game is a /tg/ project. No memes inside the game though, it's meant to be true to fluff. There is a playable angry marines pre-set tho'

EDIT: Saw that this was a newer version, DAMN HAS IT CHANGED. I had the 2013 version, this is BRAND NEW. Thanks for that!

No probs just continue doing your duty to the Emperor

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#4 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:02 AM

even ill pick it up although no chance of chaos :(

update: created my chaos warband and renamed everything to chaos names but having problems saving anyone else getting that?

Edited by Lord Ariok, 11 January 2015 - 07:46 PM.
Update

Posted Image

#5 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:21 PM

even ill pick it up although no chance of chaos :(

update: created my chaos warband and renamed everything to chaos names but having problems saving anyone else getting that?

Just keep trying and it'll work eventually, as for the chaos pat you can equip yourself with relics touched by chaos itself if you want, but who knows for the future of this game

Edited by Emporer469, 11 January 2015 - 08:22 PM.

#6 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 10:44 PM

yeah i just attacked random imperial fleets then all out war it didn't end well for me

Posted Image

#7 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:21 PM

yeah i just attacked random imperial fleets then all out war it didn't end well for me

you just don't go attacking imperial planet's unless you want to get fucked...BY BATTLE CANNONS....400 HUNDRED OF THEM but yea you just gotta keep the imperium happy at all cost...and the inquisition and the sister's of battle also the imperial guard of the sector and maybe Eldar but not the tau

So yea this game can fuck you 6 ways to sunday

#8 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:17 AM

it did indeed. I made an attempt of making a chaos empire but two planets under my control later war again but the orks slaughtered all nearby imperial fleets but i lost the ability to assassinate governors

Posted Image

#9 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:14 AM

it did indeed. I made an attempt of making a chaos empire but two planets under my control later war again but the orks slaughtered all nearby imperial fleets but i lost the ability to assassinate governors

Never did a chaos run but I'm surprise you didn't rage yet because of Tyranids and the destruction they bring

#10 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:02 AM

not seen a fleet only insurgence at time that i just bombard

Posted Image

#11 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:32 AM

inb4 cru gets mad that it's a media fire link..

Kappa.

Posted Image

#12 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:48 PM

not seen a fleet only insurgence at time that i just bombard

If a fleet shows up all you will see is a pop up saying that there is a shadow in the warp

#13 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:56 PM

i got surprised by a hive fleet where i lost contact with a sector but loaded a save did a crusade now i have a daemonic spear a relic blade and 1700ish gene seed and now the game keeps crashing

Posted Image

#14 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:34 PM

i got surprised by a hive fleet where i lost contact with a sector but loaded a save did a crusade now i have a daemonic spear a relic blade and 1700ish gene seed and now the game keeps crashing

Depends on the action your doing the new update is a bit buggy so its best to report them to email when you start up the client since if its small enough the problem will be fix quickly.

But I'm surprise with that much Gene seed your chapter hasn't crumble from having that much alone

#15 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

not yet but i have gave a lot of it to the mechanicum for land raiders heheh and to the imperium for requisition for a battle barge

Posted Image

#16 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:20 PM

not yet but i have gave a lot of it to the mechanicum for land raiders heheh and to the imperium for requisition for a battle barge

That's good but here's a tip, you can only get a certain amount of ships from the cog-boys before they stop helping you but when that happens there will be no hope for you to save the sub sector.

So other then that tell me the adventures of your chapter since it sounds like your having a great(raging)time

#17 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:12 AM

i will do, ill probably put it all theatrical and story like i just have to remember what i did on the session :D

Posted Image

#18 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:53 AM

Ariok is waging crusades and I can't even figure out how to make more marines... Yeah, that sounds about right. :P

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#19 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

Go onto recruitment and check what status the marine training is. If you go on a crusade be prepared to lose lots of men I still have 200 or so marines so I'm still recovering from it.
Posted Image

#20 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:50 AM

Ah, so that's how... Thankyou! Now I can crusade across the stars!

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

Change Theme!