#101 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 08 september 2014 - 10:11

So you'll only be level thirty when we arrive? =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#102 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 08 september 2014 - 11:05

So you'll only be level thirty when we arrive? =P

Only level 6 right now, it's a lot slower than beta was. They've turned down the exp gain (in beta they wanted ppl to max to test stuff)

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#103 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 08 september 2014 - 11:31

That just means you have to kill more enemies Cru. Kill them, kill them all!

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#104 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 09 september 2014 - 02:29

Fucking Hive doesn't give you any choice, SO.... MANY..... THRALLS......

Thank god for my green bullet hose, it can 2 shot them and has 70 rounds in a clip. Fully automatic with negligible recoil for a fully automatic

cruSig2.jpg

#105 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 09 september 2014 - 04:41

God dammit Destiny. You gave me a sword that could lunge across rooms, had aoe slams and could instant kill all but bosses. Then you took it away

cruSig2.jpg

#106 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 09 september 2014 - 07:18

Win for the non-beta players? =P

I'm going to get my copy in about an hour so then I'll be set to play once its installed for my Xbox One.

#107 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 09 september 2014 - 07:25

Just noticed the max level is 20, I'm 11 after ~7 hours. Seems the game follows the Diablo gear grind method of progression after 20

cruSig2.jpg

#108 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 09 september 2014 - 09:16

Well I'm installing at the moment, once its done I'll start playing =D

#109 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Postad 09 september 2014 - 11:19

Mail doesn't arrive til two, and I have school and crew rowing until 7:30, how were the download times?
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#110 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 09 september 2014 - 03:28

Not too bad really, the install took about 40-50 minutes for me so I just ate some food and watched recorded tv since I've learn nothing good is on TV during the day time...

The download was only 300MBs so it only took me a little bit of time to download it.

I fin Hive not that annoying more because on my travels I bumped into a Spider Walker or whatever it is called. Died multiple times doing very little as all the ammo I had left was for my Scout Rifle so I was lobbing grenades and throwing knives at its legs until it died... 

I have just done my first level on the Moon. That was fun...

Quite enjoyable game but would be better if I was playing with others as playing by yourself in an MMO just seems pointless...

#111 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 09 september 2014 - 07:27

Spider Walker is a Strike boss but you can walk into the area the Strike occurs in and fight it as a world boss. I've seen a few people in my travels but I've noticed that Dark Zones are phased, so I was fighting with a couple of randoms and when we stepped into the dark zone we all got separated.

Since the max level is 20 we won't really have to worry about those of us playing ArcheAge being left behind by those exclusively playing Destiny. 

O and if you thought the Spider boss was fun, wait till you see Phogoth. He's the end boss on the Moon Strike and he is FUCKING hard. Advice I can give you:

• Do NOT stand in the corridor to the boss room
    • This was a glitch in beta, stand in there and shoot him safely till he is dead. They've set it so you get a never ending spawn of Wizards, Knights (both Types) and Shriekers until you leave it
  • Have a Warlock
    • If you run left after leaving the corridor and follow the wall all the way to the 'cliff' there is a sloping rockface that a warlock can jump down onto. Down there they will be safe from the boss and minions while waiting for their allies to respawn, if the lock is last guardian standing jump down rather than risk wiping and resetting the boss.
  • Have lots of free time
    • Even if you do it near perfectly he takes 30 minutes
  • His weak spot is a glowing canister under his chins, NOT his face

cruSig2.jpg

#112 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 10 september 2014 - 09:50

I really like the sheer amount of BOOM! available to me as a Voidwalker Warlock, but the self-revive Radiance of Sunslinger seems amazing for Strikes

cruSig2.jpg

#113 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 10 september 2014 - 10:43

I am about to unlocked the subclass for the hunter once I reach next level, I think I'll have a look at what stuff that gives you and if nothing catches my eye I'll keep going with the original stuff. Unless you can get both but only have one or certain equipment active.

I am going to the Moon again for some bounties I have, even have a bounty for Mars but I haven't been to Venus yet...

#114 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg

Postad 10 september 2014 - 03:50

I only got to level five last night cause I had physics homework last night
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#115 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 10 september 2014 - 04:05

Fuck physics...

#116 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg

Postad 10 september 2014 - 06:00

You don't fuck ap physics, ap physics fucks you. (It really actually does)

#117 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 10 september 2014 - 07:09

I'm level 14 now since I stop playing it when Naia is online and obviously have work. Got some sweet Blue gear from both the Moon and Venus strike missions so far. Ironically Venus was the easiest, though it's the third one

cruSig2.jpg

#118 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 10 september 2014 - 07:22

That's good news about Venus then. =P

I only have one piece of Rare armour which I can't even remember where I got it from. Might have been a golden chest I found.

#119 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:NinjaJohnno

Postad 14 september 2014 - 10:36

Almost lvl 21 here on my Hunter, I prefer the Gunslinger sub class to the Bladedancer one.

I got a lvl 18 blue scout rifle, prefer this or the pulse to full auto.

And I have lvl 16 to 18 Blue, helm, chest and arms.

If people want a sweet farm spot for blue engrams try this place, I tried it for 1hr and got 3-4 blue engrams and quite a few greens.

http://www.videogame...rming-guide.htm

Cru that wanker on the moon strike almost cost me a controller, boss is the hardest I tried so far, and like a mug I tried it on a lvl 20 heroic playlist strike the first time round, even some from the playlist strike on Mars aren't that hard.

I liked Venus and tbh the bit when you first meet the Vex I struggled with.

Really liking the game, I don't understand all the negative feedback, they have said they will add content for a long time yet.

I

Redigerat av NinjaJohnno, 14 september 2014 - 10:39 .

Super Bolter ftw

#120 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 14 september 2014 - 11:19

Wish I had more time to play but it came out right before ArcheAge

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!