33 replies to this topic

#21 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

I'm selling my Raven Guard to pay for more Warmachine. After reading the rules and playing the game I don't think I'll be getting back into w40k models again. Also love how PP debate rule changes on their forums, rather than write them on stone tablets and deliver them to us like GW does.

Related note: Warmachine Tactics is pretty sweet for a gutted beta (they're drip feeding us new content so we can thoroughly test stuff)

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#22 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

I'm thinking of selling my Crimson Firsts, and maybe my Blood Angels. If I was to sell my Blood Angels I'd finish painting them first then sell them.

EDIT: I've also got that limited edition Crimson Fist model they put on sale for their 25th anniversary, unopened and everything.

Edited by JC 042, 06 July 2014 - 08:22 PM.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#23 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

I'm thinking of selling my Crimson Firsts, and maybe my Blood Angels. If I was to sell my Blood Angels I'd finish painting them first then sell them.

EDIT: I've also got that limited edition Crimson Fist model they put on sale for their 25th anniversary, unopened and everything.

Might want to keep that for a few more years. Will be worth a lot in the future. Also a shame to lose models like that in case you ever get back into the hobby.

cruSig2.jpg

#24 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

Might want to keep that for a few more years. Will be worth a lot in the future. Also a shame to lose models like that in case you ever get back into the hobby.

It would take a at least a few years for Games Workshop to redeem themselves enough for me to even consider getting back into the hobby. If that's the case I would weigh out how much it's worth against how much I want to use it in the hobby.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#25 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:43 PM

It would take a at least a few years for Games Workshop to redeem themselves enough for me to even consider getting back into the hobby. If that's the case I would weigh out how much it's worth against how much I want to use it in the hobby.

Very fair. I chose to use my Warmachine Tactics lim ed model because it kicks arse. All the rest of them remain in their packaging and probably will remain their for eternity

cruSig2.jpg

#26 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:02 PM

Refering back to the Topic of how my Day was, well it was Ok.

Had my first live preformance with my band today. Thats the good thing. The bad thing was when setting up Equipment, I jumped onto the stage and slightly missed, smashing my leg into the stage, cutting it open, leaving a lovely flesh wound. 

Got it cleaned and plastered, proceeded to rock onto the stage later on and put on a good show. 

So you know the usual business.

• JC 042 likes this

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#27 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

Refering back to the Topic of how my Day was, well it was Ok.

Had my first live preformance with my band today. Thats the good thing. The bad thing was when setting up Equipment, I jumped onto the stage and slightly missed, smashing my leg into the stage, cutting it open, leaving a lovely flesh wound. 

Got it cleaned and plastered, proceeded to rock onto the stage later on and put on a good show. 

So you know the usual business.

Groovy, tis but a flesh wound!

How's the head boy campaign going? Have you tried putting Punch and Pie on the flyers? Worked for South Park

cruSig2.jpg

#28 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

Well actually.

Though generally frowned upon, I took a Goebbels approach to Propaganda. Simple messages passed around the area. Though I tihnk my twisted sense of Humor is helping, have been getting some of the biggest cheers so far, just for being a idiot.

Though I wont say my opposition is playing very fair. One is the Hitler with SA, to my Weimar era German party, interrupting my speeches and disputing shit.

But you know. 

I will leave it till Wednesday, that's when the results show up. Will start a thread then.

You will even get to see my posters.

Posted Image

#29 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:22 PM

Well actually.

Though generally frowned upon, I took a Goebbels approach to Propaganda. Simple messages passed around the area. Though I tihnk my twisted sense of Humor is helping, have been getting some of the biggest cheers so far, just for being a idiot.

Though I wont say my opposition is playing very fair. One is the Hitler with SA, to my Weimar era German party, interrupting my speeches and disputing shit.

But you know. 

I will leave it till Wednesday, that's when the results show up. Will start a thread then.

You will even get to see my posters.

While it will be a really really bad development for your school, I hope you win. It'll be fucking hilarious for those of us not attending it

cruSig2.jpg

#30 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:23 AM

Bad development?

My ass. Gonna put LoL on all School computers, and provide lessons on how not to be a Teemo hugging fag.

That, and to help concentration, I will intiate special camps.

Hmmn. But honestly you think I'm bad? You aint met the rest of the school. Though I doubt you would like to.

Posted Image

#31 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:02 PM

Bad development?

My ass. Gonna put LoL on all School computers, and provide lessons on how not to be a Teemo hugging *CENSORED*.

That, and to help concentration, I will intiate special camps.

Hmmn. But honestly you think I'm bad? You aint met the rest of the school. Though I doubt you would like to.

Teemo? You mean that little snack I enjoy to eat whenever I gank top lane? 

Teemo's aren't people, they are food. 

Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#32 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

To Twitch Teemo is one of those individuals you pretend are a rival to make them feel better, shortly before ganking them. To Nautilus Teemo is an ant to be stepped on cause he can't hurt you

cruSig2.jpg

#33 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

Ya know, when ever Im playing naut and I hit people with an auto attack with the shield up, it reminds me of a baseball bat swing. So when I kill teemo Im smacking him out of summoners rift. That goes doubly so if I do it with naut's ult.
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#34 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

Ya know, when ever Im playing naut and I hit people with an auto attack with the shield up, it reminds me of a baseball bat swing. So when I kill teemo Im smacking him out of summoners rift. That goes doubly so if I do it with naut's ult.

Had two good games yesterday. Salsa (Koggy) and Naia (Lux) in bottom, me as Naut in Jungle. At one point it was me vs all 5 of them (dived in and successfully saved Singed and Koggy, but not Lux sadly), killed Elise and munted Ez before they pulled me down... then Naia spawned and got most of them with the beam of trolololol. Game prior to that was Twitch Taric bottom (no Naia this one), Twitch is now on a diet - it got to to the point I could 1v4 and win (Mundo, Varus, Jinx and Nunu - I'd already killed their Mid, sadly long enough ago I got an Ace not a Penta).

Totally made up for the crap Monday I had at work

• An_A10_Pilot likes this

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!