#1 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:01 AM

Today is the worst day of my life. Normally my immune systems is made of steel, today I find it humbled by some foreign illness. Three days ago, my sisters boyfriend came back from Libya and spent two days at our house. The first day he was vomiting and sick, and we thought it was due to dehydration. Now its wednesday and four out of five people in my family have been struck down with incessant vomiting and fatigue. We've now dubbed our house the house of plague. Eighteen hours of feeling shitty, and I still feel like I want to die.

So how was your guys' day? probably better than mine.

Edited by Brother Agatone, 03 July 2014 - 02:02 AM.

Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:44 AM

You should not go anywhere near public places until a few days after you are all well again, but you should get a doctor to visit and examine one of you. The Middle East and Africa has some pretty serious diseases on a normal day, and some deadly ones (eg Ebola, but it won't be that). Don't risk it, get examined and get the right medication/sterioids

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:49 AM

I totally agree with Lord Cru. 

Posted Image

#4 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:11 AM

I'll third that, sounds like your sisters bf brought a curse home with him. Definitely get yourself checked mate, sounds like the doc may need a hazmat suit for this one.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#5 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

So how was your guys' day?

I sold a hat I made for £100 =D 

lol, in all seriousness get better dude.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#6 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

Hahaha, yea we were pretty sure it was a stomach bug because it went away by the next day, and if it was ebola though it would take at least two weeks to show the early symptoms which starts with dull back pain. But ebola would have been lots of fun. Oh, yes for that the CDC would quarantine my entire neighborhood considering its a level four biohazard which means you cant handle it in labs without wearing a completely enclosed air ventilated suit consisting of numerous layers and the fact any person who becomes infected is basically dead already considering the most effective treatment is transfusions from someone who has survived ebola. Unfortunately that number isn't any bigger than double digits. Ah, I seem to have gotten carried away. Anyways we've been fine for the last three days or so, but at least my sisters boyfriend now owes us.

Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#7 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

but at least my sisters boyfriend now owes us.

Tell him about ebola and give him a phobia of going abroad :P

Posted Image

#8 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

Well it would give him a good argument against his dad who makes him go abroad. They're muslim and I think theres something where its like you don't have to do it if it could endanger you life.

#9 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

They're muslim and I think theres something where its like you don't have to do it if it could endanger you life.

Don't quote me but I think Islamic pilgrimages are entirely optional, or maybe it's something you have to do at least once in your life. I can't remember, it's been ages since secondary school.

Posted Image

#10 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

Don't quote me but I think Islamic pilgrimages are entirely optional, or maybe it's something you have to do at least once in your life. I can't remember, it's been ages since secondary school.

All the stupid Islamic shit is optional (pilgrimages, burkas, niqnabs etc). They have been turned into compulsory or die by hardline islamists over the years and people have lost sight of the truth. Nowhere in the Koran does it say any of that shit is required or you go to hell. So he just has to stand by his own beliefs and tell his dad to F off

cruSig2.jpg

#11 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

All the stupid Islamic shit is optional (pilgrimages, burkas, niqnabs etc). They have been turned into compulsory or die by hardline islamists over the years and people have lost sight of the truth. Nowhere in the Koran does it say any of that shit is required or you go to hell. So he just has to stand by his own beliefs and tell his dad to F off

It happens to all religions, for example if you are ever caught eating ramen you will be hanged by a rope of spaghetti and stoned by meatballs for betraying the great Giant Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Posted Image

#12 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:14 PM

Guys! Guys! Guys! It's all in writing for you to see so it must be true! Right..?

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#13 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

Guys! Guys! Guys! It's all in writing for you to see so it must be true! Right..?

Games Workshop has a piece of paper saying they invented the concept of 'Space Marines' and everyone who sais it's not true gets sue'd the shit out of them, so yeah, it must be true!

Posted Image

#14 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

Games Workshop has a piece of paper saying they invented the concept of 'Space Marines' and everyone who sais it's not true gets sue'd the shit out of them, so yeah, it must be true!

Yep - waiting till they sue the owners of the Alien IP

cruSig2.jpg

#15 Baron

Baron

Meatshield

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Origin:None
  • Xbox Live:Baron Von Thule
  • PSN:TBA because Bloodborne
  • Steam:Cobalt

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

Hell it dates back later than that. Games Workshops first mention of "Space Marine" is from 1987. Before that, there was Metroid, Star Wars and Dr. Who. If anyone has the right to sue under the Space Marine name, it is Bob Olsen, presuming he was still alive. 

Take everything Games Workshop says with a pinch, scratch that, beaker of salt.

Edited by Cobalt, 06 July 2014 - 12:34 AM.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

#16 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:11 AM

Hell it dates back later than that. Games Workshops first mention of "Space Marine" is from 1987. Before that, there was Metroid, Star Wars and Dr. Who. If anyone has the right to sue under the Space Marine name, it is Bob Olsen, presuming he was still alive. 

Take everything Games Workshop says with a pinch, scratch that, beaker of salt.

True - but they're a bit busy gutting w40k by writing 7th ed codexes. They'll go back to writing lawsuits shortly

cruSig2.jpg

#17 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:12 AM

:/ I was reading my mate's new ork codex. They gutted all the orkyness and flavor.
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#18 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:26 AM

:/ I was reading my mate's new ork codex. They gutted all the orkyness and flavor.

So I heard. They gutted my RG tactics as well - no more infiltrating multi=melta devs

cruSig2.jpg

#19 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

The only thing that interests me in GW anymore is the hobby (modelling and painting) as I was pretty good at it and made a decent amount of money off of it. The only problem was it took a VERY long time and the paints and brushes were becoming too expensive, especially when they released the new paints, I had to buy LOADS of them just to figure out which ones work for me to still do certain methods. Eventually I became too busy so had to stop altogether.

Posted Image

#20 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:09 PM

Its the same way for me, I'm thinking I should just sell all maybe 10000 pts of salamanders space marines and various other kits so I can just buy xbox one games or the new primarch models from forge world 

Change Theme!